RIP NCIXTechTips Netlinked Show

So... Seems like thats just about it for Netlinked:

Skip to the end 4:09

This is very sad to see such a great tech show going away, hopefully we might see a resurgence some day.

Lets have a discussion about this.

What where the best moments on Netlinked?

KRONOS:

// AMD FX 8350 // ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR V FORMULA Z // G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2x8 1866Mhz DDR3 // ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 OC // CORSAIR SPEC-03 // Kingston SSD v300Now 120GB, 1TB WD Blue // Cooler Master V750 750W // 1x BENQ GL2760H 1080p 60hz 2ms // Corsair H75 CPU Cooler // Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Battlefeild 4 Collectors Edition\K70 RGB Lux Cherry RED // Razer Deathadder Chroma // Logitech G213 Speakers // ASUS ROG MARS GTX 760 X2 (Retired) // Windows 8.1

Meh doesn't really surprise me, seems NCIX as a whole might be going away.

Which as sad as it might seem. It was likely poor management that lead to its demise.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, SukaroBlue said:

I wonder what caused such a mass exodus of ncix personal?

Yeah it was interesting how all of them left one at a time. They must have started to realise something or didn't agree with what the NCIX overlords wanted. I really want them to clear up why they all left. 

KRONOS:

// AMD FX 8350 // ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR V FORMULA Z // G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2x8 1866Mhz DDR3 // ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 OC // CORSAIR SPEC-03 // Kingston SSD v300Now 120GB, 1TB WD Blue // Cooler Master V750 750W // 1x BENQ GL2760H 1080p 60hz 2ms // Corsair H75 CPU Cooler // Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Battlefeild 4 Collectors Edition\K70 RGB Lux Cherry RED // Razer Deathadder Chroma // Logitech G213 Speakers // ASUS ROG MARS GTX 760 X2 (Retired) // Windows 8.1

1 minute ago, SukaroBlue said:

but he was talking about some sort of replacement team which leads me to believe they weren't just layed off.

It could be that they weren't receiving their pay and the new team is also getting less but are accepting it.

KRONOS:

Just now, Mathsnerds said:

It could be that they weren't receiving their pay and the new team is also getting less but are accepting it.

That would make sense. That's not to uncommon of a strategy with corporations.

Error 404 humor not found.

Just now, SukaroBlue said:

It's all kinda of sad. It was one of the best way to keep up with the tech industry while being rather amusing albeit a bit corney.

I really loved how they found a gap in the so called "market" of YouTube and ran it pretty well.

I hope if Netlinked doesn't return, Linus might hire some new staff and setup a project for tech news. Although, he might see it as unnecessary, I just don't like filtering through articles.

KRONOS:

Just now, Mathsnerds said:

I really loved how they found a gap in the so called "market" of YouTube and ran it pretty well.

I hope if Netlinked doesn't return, Linus might hire some new staff and setup a project for tech news. Although, he might see it as unnecessary, I just don't like filtering through articles.

If our grand overlord Linus can hear us hire the old Netlinked cast and start a new tech news series!

NCIX YTB is like the Nokia of mobile industry .brought out a lot of promising contents but lost to competition till it got grounded

Details separate people.

This is really unfortunate. I hope Riley goes on to do his own daily/weekly show of sorts. That would be great, since Netlinked sometimes reported on topics I had not heard of until they mentioned it.

knowing these Retailer-based youtube channels history....tigerdirect and newegg both dropped the ball when their talent left.

Photography / Finance / Gaming

well... anyone got any good alternatives for my fix of tech news now? like, im not surprised in the slightest by this, it all went downhill quick after Barry left. when that happaned i went "well this is about to die any day now"

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

5 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

well... anyone got any good alternatives for my fix of tech news now? like, im not surprised in the slightest by this, it all went downhill quick after Barry left. when that happaned i went "well this is about to die any day now"

There aren't really any others i can think of. I guess you could watch the WAN show but that's an hour long podcast that is effeminately not as close as being frequent. honestly Linus should just take some of his B team and make them do some sort of tech news show.

Just now, SukaroBlue said:

There aren't really any others i can think of. I guess you could watch the WAN show but that's an hour long podcast that is effeminately not as close as being frequent. honestly Linus should just take some of his B team and make them do some sort of tech news show.

i watch that too, brings up some things netliked never touched and its more a discussion of the news rather then a report of the news

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

6 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

awesome hardware? it runs once a week, is about 3 hours long and is hosted by Paul's Hardware and BitWit (the prior newegg hosts) theres a lot of silly stuff, they play a flash game, they drink beer and they have a good time. there are news segments, kickstarter segments, etc. i like it a lot but like the wan show, i watch mostly for the hosts, not the tech content

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

NCIX was kinda dying but it is kinda sad because they are what made LTT and Net linked was still pretty good.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

14 minutes ago, SlipperyPete said:

awesome hardware? it runs once a week, is about 3 hours long and is hosted by Paul's Hardware and BitWit (the prior newegg hosts) theres a lot of silly stuff, they play a flash game, they drink beer and they have a good time. there are news segments, kickstarter segments, etc. i like it a lot but like the wan show, i watch mostly for the hosts, not the tech content

i dont really have three hours to catch up on tech news, 1h i can do for the WAN show once a week but three is too much. thanks for the suggestion

Builds:

Spoiler

Wow, I watched them daily but havent seen that video. So, everyone left all at once? I never got to like NCIXTechTips outside of NetlinkedDaily because LinusTechTips was better (And not made basically just to get sales) but I did like Netlinked but never liked WAN Show as much...

RIP Keys.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)