Cherry and Corsair announce "next generation" of mechanical keyboard switches

ok u messed me up mentally are u meaning ur a valve employee?

sooooo the thing i wanted last year is finally coming. almost.... I JUST WANT A MECHANICAL STEELSERIES APEX KEYBOARD. ffs volvo plz buff

1 step closer to a ducky shine w/ rgb greens :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Maybe you should read properly. "Volvo", not "Valve"

Vehicles, not software.

hey buddy pal. you mind not bein a dick? see i used volvo in the terms of valve (its a running internet joke) in my post that he was replying to. so im not sure if hes running with the joke or actually from volvo

I just want a SteelSeries Apex Cherry MX Blue RGB keyboard...

thats what i said!!! isnt that keyboard just plain awesome.

hey buddy pal. you mind not bein a dick? see i used volvo in the terms of valve (its a running internet joke) in my post that he was replying to. so im not sure if hes running with the joke or actually from volvo

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/diretide

My System - Featuring Custom Laser Etching: (Out of Date - Need to update with current system pictures)
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11149-my-custom-rig-ft-custom-laser-etching/

Made by cherry - of course!

hahhaha love that quote, lets just see what slick will thinks about the new switches being exclusive to corsair only and not ducky

Really?! I kept bothering myself with deciding on a color sceme for my setup and finally got myself a mechanical keyboard with red LEDs and now this? Great.. my mouse is RGB, cathodes can be switched but what about my keyboard.. :(
Well anyways this is awesome :D

I didn't even know Cherry produces here in germany - lol.

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

As a volvo employee i wish we could make mechanical keyboards, so i could get my employment benefit on computer peripherals

Y my V40 4T so awesum? ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Y my V40 4T so awesum? ^^

I prefer the T5, but its a nice engine.

then again the most fun volvo i've had was a older T4 volvo amazon.

Perfect timing. I wanted a mech keyboard for my desktop but could never find a LED + switch combo that I liked. If Corsair makes a RGB version of the K65 then I am sold. I use the K65 at work and love it. The absence of LEDs is perfect for worm but not at home

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Why corsair? Lmao why not like Ducky?

And like someone before said, it will seem like the APex but a mech version, which I previously wanted but realized customizable lighting like that is stupid. I have the YOTS, and I think that it's amazing, with and without the LEDs. Looking to replace the keycaps also, still not sure how PBT will feel.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

What´s up about Corsair and putting LEDS on their products nowadays? Hope this is not low quality like their fans became with the LED on them...

its so you can see their terrible awesomness

Character artist in the Games industry.

Awwwww yissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MO' FUGGIN LIGHTSHOWS!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I prefer the T5, but its a nice engine.

then again the most fun volvo i've had was a older T4 volvo amazon.

It's a 1996 built  [1999 bought[ V40 4T. 196 PS [if I remember correctly] ~13L/100km.

My dad didn't want me to buy a Kawa Ninja so he gave me one of his company's cars. Which was that one. Driving it for a few years now. At approx 310'000km and still running like a charm ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Awwwww yissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MO' FUGGIN LIGHTSHOWS!!!

time for a Rave laser disco light show at your desk

time for a Rave laser disco light show at your desk

I'mma have seizures by the time I start typing

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

i need to get me one of those mech keyboards :L but they are expencive 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler