Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I97Computers

Post Custom Desktop

Not at all. Never use it before and haven't heard of it until last night.

Then what are you using to make the desktop different?

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Then what are you using to make the desktop different?

Simple individual programs. The icons I replaced manually. And the background animated wallpaper is from Dreamscape 8.

One does not simply use just one wallpaper.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

keeping it simple 

Ooh  :o

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Thread... Must... Not.... DIE.

Anyway, I've never really been a fan of Fiat but for some reason Abarth has started to catch my eye and well... I change my wallpaper from this:

formula-1-f1-formula-1-f1b-renault-lotus

to this:

2011-Abarth-Punto-Evo-esseesse-Engine-18

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Shari ‘a Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'." - Vladimir Putin. Other governments/leaders should take a leaf out of Vlad's book.

Do you guys even look at your desktops?  I used to search for hours for something I liked, without ever finding anything.  But for the past few years I've just kept it stock.  I never even see my desktop anymore.  I access most things from the start menu, and chrome is always open.  In fact, Chrome is basically my "desktop."

Do you guys even look at your desktops?  I used to search for hours for something I liked, without ever finding anything.  But for the past few years I've just kept it stock.  I never even see my desktop anymore.  I access most things from the start menu, and chrome is always open.  In fact, Chrome is basically my "desktop."

It's not so much that we look at it all the time, it's just that some people want something to look at when they do end up looking at it. :D

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Shari ‘a Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'." - Vladimir Putin. Other governments/leaders should take a leaf out of Vlad's book.

I see it a lot on my secondary monitor. Thinking about changing it again really soon. xD

tsfh nero

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

my current wallpaper

7KwnGCX.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

my current wallpaper

That poor Evo.

That poor Evo.

whats wrong with it exactly?

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

whats wrong with it exactly?

It's borderline ricer, 

It's the worse colour I've ever seen, the licence plate tells me some 20 odd year old asshat that things he's hard drives it, the radiator looks like a shit hole, the combination of that colour with those rims, the window decals, the spoiler, the hood that looks like it's been poorly fitted... Need I go on?

In short, it's driven by some boy racer that's eager to prove his penis size to anyone and everyone.

It's borderline ricer, 

It's the worse colour I've ever seen, the licence plate tells me some 20 odd year old asshat that things he's hard drives it, the radiator looks like a shit hole, the combination of that colour with those rims, the window decals, the spoiler, the hood that looks like it's been poorly fitted... Need I go on?

In short, it's driven by some boy racer that's eager to prove his penis size to anyone and everyone.

What penis?

Depends. I have about 2000 images which I had been constantly gathering for the past few years cycling through on a 1 minute timer. Maybe one of these days I'll upload the whole bunch to a wallpaper group on ModDB.

It's borderline ricer, 

ricer? not at all. I wouldn't call a 450 whp evo that has been set up for the track a ricer. The driver is also not a boy racer like you think he is. I have seen the thing lap porches at thunderhill raceway on the 3 mile bypass. There is a BIG difference between your typical ricer and this car. Also what you are calling a radiator is called an intercooler, and yes, they get beat up when driven hard.

ricer? not at all. I wouldn't call a 450 whp evo that has been set up for the track a ricer. The driver is also not a boy racer like you think he is. I have seen the thing lap porches at thunderhill raceway on the 3 mile bypass. There is a BIG difference between your typical ricer and this car. Also what you are calling a radiator is called an intercooler, and yes, they get beat up when driven hard.

Ricer or not, it's one fugly car.

here's my desktop on my laptop.

c29c998d7069af237bf35b889afca964.jpg

CPU: Intel 8700k 4GHz  GPU: MSI Gaming Z RTX 2070 RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 8gb x2 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: MSI Mortar z370m Storage: Samsung 840 pro, segate 2tb Case: Inwin 301 Cooling: Corsair h100i

I have a folder with 200+ wallpapers that DisplayFusion changes randomly for each of my monitor once every 20 minutes. It just changed over to these ones.

I get my wallpapers from alpha.wallhaven.cc. They have all kinds of wallpapers, and a nice tool for searching.

Gfds5o7.png