Post Custom Desktop

I97Computers

heres mine

bandicam2013-05-0420-57-27-866.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I haven't used desktop icons in over 5 years.

9Xuxrta.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

gQlLQ0E.png

Dem Icons too Much. what you think my background is suppose to be? XD

"Never invest money you're not willing to lose." -ImplyingImplicati0ns

Here you go: 

J424P0K.jpg

I'm using placebo pure morning as my theme, rainmeter for my internet quota and an aperture science logo as my start orb :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Mines so messy. I dont want to use Rocketdock because of the hover pop up. Im trying to figure out a rainmeter skin that will allow me to have a tab that I click to open up a drop down menu for games/media/data entry programs.

HIverL9.jpgLike it or not. this is what it is. (i need to get rid of all the icons on my desktop. i dont like them there)

also P8_v25 is definitely not a crack file for win8 :/

• 6 months later...

Take a screen shot of your desktop and post it on here! 

My setup : I have a 1080p monitor and a 720p (as my second monitor) (its all my graphics card can support right now.

I plan on getting a GTX 780Ti 3GB (and doing 3 1080p or 3 1440p monitors) in the future. 

Untitled.jpg

Edit : Stop flamming and stay on topic. 

Trolling_210e0f_2952409.gif

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I have a HD 6630m and a i5 2410m. My monitor is a 1366x768 which is glossy and a TN panel.(I think) Control your selves. :P

Quote me to get a reply!

I have a HD 6630m and a i5 2410m. My monitor is a 1366x768 which is glossy and a TN panel.(I think) Control your selves. :P

No picture of the desktop? :o

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Its not what is your wallpaper. Its what is your desktop >_> 

Even bigger: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/183-show-off-your-setup/

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Its not what is your wallpaper. Its what is your desktop >_> 

I swear your megadarkwood after the fact of him buying a thousand subs then being ashamed to show around here after he made that terribad video about his love for cans

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Again, what the fuck is the difference? This is just another one of your spam topics.

you people don't even know what spam is -.-

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Again, what the fuck is the difference? This is just another one of your spam topics.

Haven't you heard, it's all about the post count. B.tches all be wanting you for that post count.  ;)

you people don't even know what spam is -.-

Clearly, even though I can accept my mistake when I repost something no matter how small.

Haven't you heard, it's all about the post count. B.tches all be wanting you for that post count.  ;)

Who cares about the post count though? Its pointless -.-

If you care so much about a post count then just spam YouTube comments :|

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Who cares about the post count though? Its pointless -.-

If you care so much about a post count then just spam YouTube comments :|

Yes because that directly relates to the LTT forums, says the ones that spammed 100 posts in 1 day just to edit their title.