Any experience with Courlux?

Cyberspirit

Hey my mother ordered some stuff from a website called Courlux like a year ago and ever since then they have been sending stuff monthly  and i tried to get rid of them before but i can't seem to do so.

Does anyone know a way to get rid of them? They just keep sending stuff my mother has to pay for even though we don't want anything from them.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

10 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Hey my mother ordered some stuff from a website called Courlux like a year ago and ever since then they have been sending stuff monthly  and i tried to get rid of them before but i can't seem to do so.

Does anyone know a way to get rid of them? They just keep sending stuff my mother has to pay for even though we don't want anything from them.

Stop paying.

Contact whatever customer service department there is, and ask them to immediately stop payment and cancel all transactions.

If there isn't a customer service department, call their head office. If you cannot get ahold of anyone, then have the bank/credit card hold all future payments.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

21 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Contact whatever customer service department there is

All they have is a phone number but i'm kinda afraid to call them because it will probably cost me a fortune just to speak to anyone there.

1 hour ago, Cyberspirit said:

All they have is a phone number but i'm kinda afraid to call them because it will probably cost me a fortune just to speak to anyone there.

Why would it cost you money? Is the number not toll free?

Furthermore, is the number not a number located within your country?

You've got to do something. Trying to contact them is the first step. Only if that fails, should you seek assistance from your financial institute (how you pay).

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

@dalekphalm She pays with a check. I think they are located in Switzerland though i'm not sure if they have Hungarian customer service.

4 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

@dalekphalm She pays with a check. I think they are located in Switzerland though i'm not sure if they have Hungarian customer service.

So tell her to stop issuing cheques. If they contact her demanding payment, they'll have contact info that you can call (or email) and immediately demand a cease and desist of services.

@dalekphalm I'm just afraid that she'll get in some sort of trouble.

Honestly it's such a pain sometimes watch over my parents because they (especially my father) love falling for clearly scam websites,

For example the "Hey you were selected and guess what you won an Iphone because why not right? All you have to do is give us all your personal information..."

Then there's this website called Wish which i don't know if it's scam or not but i'm pretty sure it is honestly.

My father wanted to buy so many super cheap stuff from there with my card but luckily he doesn't know my code.

3 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

So tell her to stop issuing cheques. If they contact her demanding payment, they'll have contact info that you can call (or email) and immediately demand a cease and desist of services.

I'm just afraid that she'll get in some sort of trouble.

Honestly it's such a pain sometimes watch over my parents because they (especially my father) love falling for clearly scam websites,

For example the "Hey you were selected and guess what you won an Iphone because why not right? All you have to do is give us all your personal information..."

Then there's this website called Wish which i don't know if it's scam or not but i'm pretty sure it is honestly.

My father wanted to buy so many super cheap stuff from there with my card but luckily he doesn't know my code.