White light vs Yellow light in an office (tube light vs lightbulb)

MrTickle

Which one do you prefer? Im renovating my gaming room and I don't know which to use

Only light should be your monitor/monitors. Feel the power of your PC Gaming Master Race rig brother! I only use my monitor as my light source in my room. All hail GabeN!

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I love white light, but recently scientists discovered that it's not good for health & if staying too long on it, you may even have an skin cancer. How truth is it, I don't know. I just heard these somewhere.

I hate yellow light, but many people like them.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Go with fluorescent lighting it is closer to full spectrum. Best for your body. If that is not an option, then yellow light is said to be healthier than white light. :D

I think white lights or a dark room would be good for working with color. White light can get irritating for the eyes though (for me), and I figure yellow light/dimly lit room can give the same effect as gunnar glasses or f.lux.

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

White lights on a dimmer

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Only light should be your monitor/monitors. Feel the power of your PC Gaming Master Race rig brother! I only use my monitor as my light source in my room. All hail GabeN!

That will cause significant eye strain if you're not dimming your monitors heavily with f.lux

I love white light, but recently scientists discovered that it's not good for health & if staying too long on it, you may even have an skin cancer. How truth is it, I don't know. I just heard these somewhere.

I hate yellow light, but many people like them.

everything causes cancer these days, why bother caring 

Which one do you prefer? Im renovating my gaming room and I don't know which to use

I have a lamp on across the room with a CCFL and a blacklight above my desk on a shelf for late night paperwork. 

Error: 410

If I were to put light I would put yellow since I don't like to feel like I'm in an office, the white light just get my nerves, but I would keep it dark

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

That will cause significant eye strain if you're not dimming your monitors heavily with f.lux

If i die i know ill end up in PC Gaming Master Heaven where there is NO consoles and resolution and framerates are off the charts...  You have to believe brothers in our lord GabeN.

Ministry of StopIt!

but my eyes will hurt and i get headachy and can't use computer anymore and there isn't anything else to do and going outside with a headache and painful eyes is misery. 

but my eyes will hurt and i get headachy and can't use computer anymore and there isn't anything else to do and going outside with a headache and painful eyes is misery. 

FCdyQTy.jpg

Ministry of StopIt!

I had yellow light in my room for the longest time, it burnt out and I had a spare in my garage, I plugged it in and it was a white light by mistake.

I'm never going back to yellow light. The white light is so much more bright, it opens up the room more!

An excellent series I might add.

except for the ending, because lol who cares

you know f that ending that shit made me furious 

Everything doesn't cause cancer for sure

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Everything doesn't cause cancer for sure

yeah it does, even reading this will give you eye cancer.   Too late for you now hahahhahahahahah!

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

yeah it does, even reading this will give you eye cancer.   Too late for you now hahahhahahahahah!

Why even I bother keep talking to stupid kids like you...

Why even I bother keep talking to stupid kids like you...

:o A sense of humor is strongly lacking in this one... 

EDIT: check the coc, insulting not permitted.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I semi-recently installed a 2x4ft troffer in my gaming room and bought white florescent bulbs for it. Best decision I ever made. I will never go back to yellow light.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Darkness is your friend...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.