Intel Core i9-7980XE Hits 845W at 4.9GHz

HKZeroFive
16 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Yes, but why would you pair a i9-7900X with a R9 295X2 in the first place?

I went to this person's house once, friend of my boyfriend, had won a nice prize in the lottery, he had an absurd power eating system that consisted on an i7 6900k with nVidia GTX TITAN Z in SLI rocking on a AX1500i ;]~

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

7 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

so now, what if I told you TDP is not actually the power consumption limit, but just a ballpark number that's used for cooling? It's actually often far off from the real draw numbers. Don't factor that in, but it's worth knowing that it's often that the TDP is lower than the peak power consumption under maximum stress.

...but you said it yourself that the FX-8350 is a 125W CPU with no overclock... when the TDP is 125W.

1 hour ago, Syntaxvgm said:

Lets put in a 8350. That's a 125 w cpu with no overclock.

But I digress.

18 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

-snip-

You did read what I said right?

20 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

I'm sure, if you had a power-hungry CPU (be it a HEDT i7 or a FX octacore) and a R9 295X2, overclocked both of them to their absolute limits, put them through a torture test that represents a worst case scenario, then yes, you would be seeing power consumption figures that far surpass the 650W threshold. I'm not dumb enough to contest that.

But you could very well run a stock/moderately overclocked R9 295X2 with a mainstream i7 under normal gaming loads on a good 650W unit. Could =/= recommended.

So yes, have power-hungry components, overclock everything, run it through stress tests and it'll surpass that magical 650W figure. I already agreed with that. I thought that was already done with.

I'll repeat what I said to @Bananasplit_00:

The whole point of your argument is based upon the fact that people will put together the most power-hungry of components, then go the extra step further to overclock them to further increase their power consumption and then go one further by running them through synthetic (read: unrealistic) torture tests that are a worst case simulation. It's a "what if" argument.

Don't manipulate the facts to suit your own agenda. I'm not sure what else I can say.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

This came as no surprise TBH, any CPU with that many cores running at 4.9GHz was going to draw a shit ton of power.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

5 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

I went to this person's house once, friend of my boyfriend, had won a nice prize in the lottery, he had an absurd power eating system that consisted on an i7 6900k with nVidia GTX TITAN Z in SLI rocking on a AX1500i ;]~

TnQRX6v.gif

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Just now, HKZeroFive said:

Spoiler

TnQRX6v.gif

Free money, what comes easy goes easy... back in the day though that was one bloody sexy computer... wanted to cheat on my boyfriend with his friends........................ computer.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

3 hours ago, samcool55 said:

845W with a H105 is really unlikely.

Also, how the hell did they keep the VRM cool? It probably kicked out 100W of heat on its own, unless you have basically jets blowing at the VRM coolers the things would overheat and throttle...

edit: also based on these results: https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3066-intel-i9-7980xe-7960x-thermals-power-review

It's complete BS and the H105 is similar to a 360mm AIO and they are capable of cooling cpu's with up to a 500W power draw, anything higher would cause the liquid temp to go out of spec (above 60°C) and basically ruin the cooler really quickly.

Run time was likely too short, it won't keep it cool for any actual useful period of time under load.

5 hours ago, TrigrH said:

According to der8auer:

1000w @ 1.45v

He used 1.55v for 6.1ghz btw.

Well, ln2 allows for colder temperatures, which do significantly help power draw. A cooler chip uses less power due to lower internal resistance. That explains the discrepancy imo

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Well Chinebench takes like what, 4 seconds to complete with that setup, so the cpu & vrm doesn't have the time to get very hot. Continued 100 % load on an AIO no snow balls chance in hell. Might not be doable even on a high end custom loop and monoblock.

Anything draws high watts when oc'ed balls to the walls. Hell, I've put 800 W through the pcie cables to my R9 290 @ 1.6 V (VRM Vout).

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

24 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

This came as no surprise TBH, any CPU with that many cores running at 4.9GHz was going to draw a shit ton of power.

worth it. Got over 1000mm of rad space so i'm gravy. 

Can't wait till these are only £300 in 7 years time xD 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

3 hours ago, Syntaxvgm said:

yah

I just wanna know if we're gonna have this problem again 

Not to mention how hot the vrms and the rear of the socket will get. It isn't just a question of how much power the vrm can deliver and remain stable, but how hot that much current will make them and the peripheral circuitry and thus how much pushing that much current will affect the longevity of the motherboard.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

17 minutes ago, Tam3n said:

Anything draws high watts when oc'ed balls to the walls. Hell, I've put 800 W through the pcie cables to my R9 290 @ 1.6 V (VRM Vout).

800W through the cables is pretty damn impressive. Best max power I've done is 1156W in which is probably 1000W+ out on my 850 G2. 

I've two more GTX 480s on the way to do 3 Way benching. Can't wait for PSU to explode xD 

I see that you too have a 1000mm+ rad. Excellent choice. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

25 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

800W through the cables is pretty damn impressive. Best max power I've done is 1156W in which is probably 1000W+ out on my 850 G2. 

I've two more GTX 480s on the way to do 3 Way benching. Can't wait for PSU to explode xD 

You might need an Iwaki pump and a bathtub full of ice water :P

44 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Yeah I was doing BIOS mods testing with various voltages and load line trim settings etc using Furmark. I monitored the rails with my digital AX860i PSU and voltages from the back of the card with digital multimeter. Max I saw was 70 amps going to 8+6 pin pcie (PSU peak watts from wall 1066 W), so ~500 amps out @ 1.6V from the VRM. The 5 phases on the gpu were crying. Higher and the PSU quick OCP kicks in. Voltage drop compared to VRM Vout vs gpu backside ceramic capacitor was 150 mV :D

edit: Oh yeah my loop can handle all the heat you can put out, but high wattage the deltas between components and cold plate get high. So even with the water at room temp, the component temps can get high. I think der8auer mentioned the 7980XE was running at >0 degree temps even with LN2 because of that.

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

Actual power consumption of the cpu is more like 600w tho

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

4 hours ago, HKZeroFive said:

None of those systems will require a 1000W power supply. Look up power consumption benchmarks.

index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=290

My 1080ti alone consumes 400W....

The one in graph is FE at stock. Once you OC VRAM and core the power will skyrocket. Same with CPU OC, especially on 18-core.

1 hour ago, HKZeroFive said:

PCPP also overestimates.

I never said the other parts don't draw 0W, I said that they don't draw as much power as you imply. Also, why would a high-end build happen to have three SSDs and three HDDs? Seems rather counterintiutive.

You were correct to limit yourself to 2 GPUs because 3/4-way SLI/Crossfire is useless in its own right.

PCPP is basically a PSU calculator, and i said they are not perfect. 3 SSDs and 3HDDs, RAID 0 950s or something with some quick SSD storage and RAIDed HDD bulk and backup, overkill? yes, but what im getting at is that there ARE and HAVE BEEN usees for 1KW PSUs for ages.

An octacore i7-7820X at 4.3GHz paired with RX Vega 64 draws 410W in FurMark. And yes, I know I'm considerate for including a HEDT CPU since you insisted:

90111.png

this is about there being uses for 1KW PSUs, not about that you can make a HEDT system that draws 450W

When and why did the GTX 480 suddenly come into this equation? The card was released more than seven years ago for crying out loud.

When I said that "people now have a valid reason to get a 1000+W power supply", I was referring to (or at least I thought I was reffering to) the state of the recent and current PC market. Two GTX 980Tis don't need a 1000W power supply. Two GTX 1080s don't need a 1000W power supply.

980TIs Total board power is capped at 275W unless you unlimit them, take two of those and you get 550W, and then an overclocked 7900x which is 450W and you get 1000W... i brought up the 480 because i said there has been reasons to have 1KW PSUs for ages.

2 hours ago, HKZeroFive said:

When I said that "people now have a valid reason to get a 1000+W power supply", I was referring to (or at least I thought I was reffering to) the state of the recent and current PC market. Two GTX 980Tis don't need a 1000W power supply. Two GTX 1080s don't need a 1000W power supply.

Yes, but why would you pair a i9-7900X with a R9 295X2 in the first place?

it still performs like the 1080TI, thats why. if you are upgradeing from whatever HEDT platform you were on you can still keep that card.

The whole basis of your argument relies on the fact that a few people will need 1000+W power supply because they'll get the most power hungry of components and then do everything in their power to make them consume as much power as possible, be it through overclocking them or running through some stress tests that simulate unrealistic loads. You're manipulating the facts to suit your own agenda.

im claiming people build systems that will draw need 1KW PSUs or bigger, because they are. a pair of 980TIs paired with a 7900x isnt to me an unrealistic system at all. 

Anyway, that first statement was a tongue-in-cheek statement. Not sure how we got here.

because you claimed there was no other reason to get a 1KW PSU beyond mining. 

oh and this is all compleatly disregarding anyone that does LN2 overclocking, do that and 2KW aint enough anymore.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 hours ago, MageTank said:

Custom loops are custom loops. I certainly expect them to go much further than a measly AIO. That being said, there is no report of these reviewers delidding their 7980XE (aside from GamersNexus) so they are still bottlenecked by transfer from the die to the IHS in that regard. My point is, 600w of heat (from just the CPU itself) cannot be handled by a 360mm rad on a custom loop, let alone an AIO. 63C on an AIO just does not seem physically possible. My delidded 7700k at 5ghz gets hotter than that on a 280mm CLC, and it has liquid metal on the die. 

GamersNexus showed that 240mm AIO after deliding resulted in much better temperatures than 360mm AIO before deliding... that said, the liquid temperatures were dangerously high.

That video pretty much shows that anyone who is expecting to get any decent OC out of these chips is required to use a custom loop and delid the heck out of it.

5 hours ago, Syntaxvgm said:

oh I don't gvie a shit about cooling it, I'll strap a honda civic radiator to the fucker if I have to, and for PSUs I'd love an excuse to see multi-psu systems again. I just want the motherboard to be able to handle it. 

Extreme cooling is a lot of fun, and I'd love to see a resurgence of it as a necessity if you want to make a top end enthusiast build. 

I guess custom watercooling will be enough for the VRM :p.

Also, talking about the PSU, what about the wires?

You can't whack more 8-pins and 4-pins in it than it allows and even tho the cables can get like 70-80°C i'm wondering if these kinds of loads push the cables beyond that or not.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

58 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

3 SSDs and 3HDDs, RAID 0 950s or something with some quick SSD storage and RAIDed HDD bulk and backup, overkill? yes, but what im getting at is that there ARE and HAVE BEEN usees for 1KW PSUs for ages. 

oh and this is all compleatly disregarding anyone that does LN2 overclocking, do that and 2KW aint enough anymore.

Ya I have 10 15k seagate sas drives in raid 0+1. They each draw roughly 10w, so on their own draw a decent amount of power. 

My 3KW PSU will finally have something to stretch its legs.

And eventually the traces and wires start melting...back in the '90's I did a automation job in an airport and one of the techs dropped a screwdriver over a 3-phase 440 volt 60 amp circuit. It acted like a fuse an burned right through - real soon now we are going to get to that point with power draw on some of these boards O.o, most board traces just aren't meant to take the kind of power down them that some of these systems are going to be drawing. We will either need heavier traces or better conductors to handle some of the numbers being thrown around.   

5 minutes ago, AncientNerd said:

And eventually the traces and wires start melting...back in the '90's I did a automation job in an airport and one of the techs dropped a screwdriver over a 3-phase 440 volt 60 amp circuit. It acted like a fuse an burned right through - real soon now we are going to get to that point with power draw on some of these boards O.o, most board traces just aren't meant to take the kind of power down them that some of these systems are going to be drawing. We will either need heavier traces or better conductors to handle some of the numbers being thrown around.   

The good thing is most of those traces have been so over built with copper over the years for marketing purposes, that now it actually has a meaningful purpose. Someone would need to probe different parts of motherboards to see if they are getting to a point you would need to worry.

For the people arguing about power supplies and power consumption : if you increase the clocks and voltage on anything but a GT710 you can probably more than double the power consumption and exceed 700W on a single GPU/CPU.

On topic:

Although this puts skylake-X in a bad light , we have gone from a 10 core $1799 chip which could reach 4.3 GHz on a good day to an 18 core $2000 chip which reaches greater speeds in a single generation. If this isn't testament to how much Intel was sitting around / Ryzen  exceeded expectations I don't know what is.

Im interested to see what the everyday stable overclock is , 4.5 should be achievable. Although this chip is consuming ~15X the power of a Core i5 at stock!

I have to admit that it is kind of impressive for Intel to deliver this level of performance across 18-cores...  If I could afford it and electricity costs weren't as high as they are where I'm at, I would seriously consider setting my home temps to about 10 C as I head into winter and just try to heat the house by letting this beast run OC-ed...  Sorry, can't come to the door right now, have to find ways to stress my CPU to heat the house. xD

I wouldn't overclock this chip. 

It's a fire hazard. the cables from 99% of PSU's out there aren't designed for this kind of load....

not to mention most VRM's couldn't handle it. And who knows what PSU internals are even capable. 

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1