Socket LGA 1150 mobos

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any lga 1150 Intel mobos available for sale, and where I could find them, with 7 pcie slots and at least 1 m.2 port ? I've noticed a lot of the msi and gigabyte z97 gaming versions of these mobos fall into this category, but I can't find any new, or even decent used, ones for sale at all and I'm not sure why.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Bliznipa said:

but I can't find any new, or even decent used, ones for sale at all and I'm not sure why.

probably cause lga 1150 is dying, im upgrading from lga 1150 cause its slowly becoming dated, especially with coffee lake expected to be announced in a week or so...

Z97's M.2 slot is slow.. nvme drives won't run anywhere near their rated speed.

Most mainstream platform boards don't have 7 pcie slots because of available pcie lanes, even my Z97 Classified with PLX chip for 4-way SLI/Crossfire only has 6. The only one I know of is the ASUS WS board and not all of those are full x16 size slots.

4 hours ago, jwh_ said:

probably cause lga 1150 is dying, im upgrading from lga 1150 cause its slowly becoming dated, especially with coffee lake expected to be announced in a week or so...

The problem is moving to ddr4 ram is so much more expensive, and I have no need to upgrade anything but my motherboard