[Massdrop] Nixeus EDG 27-Inch IPS WQHD FreeSync 144Hz Monitor $390

TVwazhere

Every monitor I find in this price range is either not 144hz, doesnt have free sync or isnt IPS panel. Downside to this is no international shipping :(

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/nixeus-edg-27-ips-wqhd-freesync-144hz-monitor?mode=guest_open

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019--- Rainbow 馃 2020---Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---Blue Build Post---Blue Build Post 2018---Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k聽聽 聽MotherboardGigabyte Z97N-WIFI聽 聽聽RAMG.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz聽聽 聽GPUEVGA GTX1080Ti聽FTW3聽 聽聽CaseCorsair 380T聽 聽

StorageSamsung EVO 250GB,聽Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB,聽WD Black 5TB聽聽 聽PSUCorsair CX750M聽 聽聽CoolingCryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I got the MG279Q for that price :)

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC聽| 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 minute ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

I got the MG279Q for that price :)

I see that going for over $500, was this a black friday sale?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

CPU i7-4790k聽聽 聽MotherboardGigabyte Z97N-WIFI聽 聽聽RAMG.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz聽聽 聽GPUEVGA GTX1080Ti聽FTW3聽 聽聽CaseCorsair 380T聽 聽

StorageSamsung EVO 250GB,聽Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB,聽WD Black 5TB聽聽 聽PSUCorsair CX750M聽 聽聽CoolingCryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

I see that going for over $500, was this a black friday sale?

Nope, random sale in August last year.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC聽| 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 minute ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Nope, random sale in August last year.

Damn, thats pretty good. I love Asus monitors

1 minute ago, huilun02 said:

Except the MG279Q has a castrated Feeesync range and world famous Asus QC/support.聽

I mean I've bought two different sku's and havent had issues with either. And since I have nvidia GPU's i just have to pay聽the green team tax of six million dollars for their sync tech

Just now, TVwazhere said:

I mean I've bought two different sku's and havent had issues with either. And since I have nvidia GPU's i just have to pay聽the green team tax of six million dollars for their sync tech

Wouldn't it be nice if they could have the same sync technology??? :-)

On 2017-09-25 at 5:47 PM, Aytex said:

Another downside is it being on massdrop

Just a question. I have never bought from Massdrop, but they seem like a good company. Is it something bad with it, other than if not enough people buy u will lose money?

4 minutes ago, 3NMa said:

Just a question. I have never bought from Massdrop, but they seem like a good company. Is it something bad with it, other than if not enough people buy u will lose money?

Some orders fail to be delivered. Orders take 1-3 months to deliver

2 minutes ago, 3NMa said:

The downside to massdrop is:

1: Long delays in shipment. Often times it's a month from when you place the order till it arrives on your door step, and in some cases it's over six months (though this is due to manufacturing, and less so on the part of the company)

2: Warranties. A lot of products offer warranties through massdrop, but many also do not. Massdrop will direct you to the "manufacturer's warranty" or something if you need help with a product.

3: International shipping. A lot of the bigger products that are really wanted (for example, deals on good office chairs) are not available outsides the continental US because of shipping and handling fees

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

The downside to massdrop is:

1: Long delays in shipment. Often times it's a month from when you place the order till it arrives on your door step, and in some cases it's over six months (though this is due to manufacturing, and less so on the part of the company)

2: Warranties. A lot of products offer warranties through massdrop, but many also do not. Massdrop will direct you to the "manufacturer's warranty" or something if you need help with a product.

3: International shipping. A lot of the bigger products that are really wanted (for example, deals on good office chairs) are not available outsides the continental US because of shipping and handling fees

3 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Some orders fail to be delivered. Orders take 1-3 months to deliver

Aha thank u so much. Thought about ordering something a while ago, but didn't. Didn't know al this too.聽

Just now, 3NMa said:

Aha thank u so much. Thought about ordering something a while ago, but didn't. Didn't know al this too.聽

Part of the reasons thing take so long to ship is Massdrop will work with the company directly to get the order, which often requires manufacturing time, as in most cases companies dont have inventory lying around (sometimes they do though) and additionally everything must be shipped to massdrop and be sorted before being shipped out. This adds at least a week usually to shipping times. Recently a lot of their offers can either be competed with, matched or even beaten by amazon, which of course has prime shipping.

5 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Part of the reasons thing take so long to ship is Massdrop will work with the company directly to get the order, which often requires manufacturing time, as in most cases companies dont have inventory lying around (sometimes they do though) and additionally everything must be shipped to massdrop and be sorted before being shipped out. This adds at least a week usually to shipping times. Recently a lot of their offers can either be competed with, matched or even beaten by amazon, which of course has prime shipping.

Ah. OK. Yeah. The thing that turned me off buying there was that it was about saving 10 bucks by buying from a company I didn't know. Thought it would be better to just order from Amazon. And I needed it pretty soon, so it was good I didn't order there