Not going to watch Wan Show

dbuske

I am not going to be watching anymore.

Not enough real content, too much whining about things that affect the review side. 

Why amd and Nvidia does not give time to do reviews.

The main announcer  can't remember what he is supposed to talk about.

Obviously no preparation for show.

1 minute ago, dbuske said:

I am not going to be watching anymore.

Watch what?

1 minute ago, dbuske said:

Not enough real content, too much whining about things that affect the review side. 

Uhm ok

2 minutes ago, dbuske said:

Why amd and Nvidia does not give time to do reviews.

LTT maakes their own video and set their time, not the companies

2 minutes ago, dbuske said:

The main announcer  can't remember what he is supposed to talk about.

You can't remember what's main announcer's name despite it's written all over the place

3 minutes ago, dbuske said:

You consider LTT a show? ROFL.

No preparation? You must be new to LTT...

Just now, dbuske said:

The Wan show sorry.

If you did watch the WAN Show consistently you should know by now that Linus is a very busy person and he got almost no time to prep the topics before hand since he basically rush from his work place to WAN Show. Hence most of the time WAN Show has been late.

His name is Linus if you don't know. LinusTechTips is the channel name.

Nobody cares what you do or doesn't do.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

1 minute ago, Nicnac said:

He's got a point with WAN show being more and more half-assed recently.

Didn't Linus literally say right at the start he just got out of doing something else, literally right before the stream started last Friday?

Just now, normpearii said:

Didn't Linus literally say right at the start he just got out of doing something else, literally right before the stream started last Friday?

Might be... I don't remember exactly. But if so it's just a sign they are setting their priorities differently. 

Sometimes I also wonder if he is really that busy or just an overly hectic person lol. Luke seems to be much more chill even with a full schedule.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

The WAN Show not taking itself too seriously is what makes it great to have on while gaming and whatnot.

they didn't do half of the topics on the 22nd

i like trains 🙂

20 minutes ago, dbuske said:

ryan-gosling-laughing.gif

Details separate people.

That's literally what it's supposed to be.

Some guys sit down in front of the camera and talk about whatever stuff they want.

It's not meant to be a scripted and prepped professional tv show.

Nobody forces you to watch anyway, so just leave and stop making a fuss about it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020