The Most HIPSTER PC We’ve Ever SEEN!

James

Why does this look so eerily familiar?

Anyone who tells you that you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward.

6 minutes ago, Alariel said:

probably coz its just a pcb built into a piece of wood and many ppl homebuilt that stuff xD  lol

how to get rich, order piece of wood for like 20-30bucks , get some accesories with it to put it together

craft it into a case and sell it for 150buck xD lol

(◑‿◐)

7 minutes ago, Alariel said:

because they took a look at a similar case made from aluminum a little while back.

This case, is in my opinion, definatly not worth $500. No, screw that price. its not nice enough to cost that much

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

because they took a look at a similar case made from aluminum a little while back.

That might be it. I just had this feeling I'd already deja'ed this vu, but couldn't put my finger on it exactly.

Anyone who tells you that you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward.

Just now, Alariel said:

That might be it. I just had this feeling I'd already deja'ed this vu, but couldn't put my finger on it exactly.

it looks quite a bit like this thing to me

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

8GB DDR4-2400 is just unacceptable in a close to 3500 USD (I'm gonna assume USD because the company is USA based) PC build IMO.

Also, I find it somewhat unfortunate that you guys didn't do a stress/thermal test :/ 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

41 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

This case, is in my opinion, definatly not worth $500. No, screw that price. its not nice enough to cost that much

for real at 500 for a case that damn thing needs to support FULL ATX motherboards and full size PSU's and Aftermarket GPU's that are much longer then Founders edition GPU's, probably even custom loop water cooling and more then a freaking 120/140 mm rad. which is totally doable if they just added like 4 inches to the width, 2-3 inches to the depth and 2-3 in the height.

1 hour ago, Alariel said:

Lazy Game Reviews reviewed this in July.

7 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Lazy Game Reviews reviewed this in July.

No idea who or what that is, so that can't be it. Think it just looked similar to some other mafugly case I saw a while back.

it would be nice if your amazon links were even remotely accurate for a change

Photography / Finance / Gaming

That case comes out to about $1.5k

Edit: Oh and its ugly as sh*t too

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($309.00 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($64.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI - Z270I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($151.49 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($154.88 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Samsung - 960 PRO 512GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($298.00 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Turbo Video Card  ($709.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ B&H) 
Total: $1788.34
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-09-24 16:49 EDT-0400

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

39 minutes ago, Nicnac said:

there should be more wood cases! :D

buy a sheet of plywood, get a saw some bolts and a drill

go for it LOL

(◑‿◐)

Whoops.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

tfw Cryorig taku

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

6 hours ago, Nicnac said:

there should be more wood cases! :D

You're right. More fuel to the fire for when I burn the warehouses and production lines of these stupid would cases.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

6 hours ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

buy a sheet of plywood, get a saw some bolts and a drill

go for it LOL

WALNUT and plywood are hardly the same thing. Walnut is FAR more expensive.

2 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

WALNUT and plywood are hardly the same thing. Walnut is FAR more expensive.

yeah but walnut wouldnt make the price extreme high still and u could make it for way cheaper then they actually sell stuff for

(the plywood was just an example hehe )

(◑‿◐)

Just now, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

yeah but walnut wouldnt make the price extreme high still and u could make it for way cheaper then they actually sell stuff for

(the plywood was just an example hehe )

oh yeah, no question, was just saying walnut was a far cry from plywood pricing.