RAM Waterblock For Other Components

Judd

I want to know if I can use a RaM water company with thermal pads to cool the following, m.2 ssd, VRM, northbridge, and RAM. Do you see any problems with this. I am mostly concerned with the VRM and northbridge? I know it’s not really needed but I still would like to have it.

If you can stick it on, you can cool it. I don't see any reason why you couldn't, they probably won't be the same size but it'll still cool the parts it's in contact with. I'd start with your m.2 though. They don't come with any cooling and benefit from it.

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

I was thinking of his because I thought that as long as the thermal pads are in closet bract with it it will cool it. I really want to water cool my PSU tho. That would be fairly hard but if it works that would be great.

12 hours ago, Judd said:

I was thinking of his because I thought that as long as the thermal pads are in closet bract with it it will cool it. I really want to water cool my PSU tho. That would be fairly hard but if it works that would be great.

You can get proper blocks for VRM if you really want to but there isn't a huge benefit from watercooling it other than say for sake of watercooling everything. For PSU don't even consider it unless you have a unit like of of those fanless units from silverstone which can accept a cooling block.