Does it matter which country's version of Android I install on my international S7?

I just got the international model of the Galaxy S7(SM-G930F), and it frequently freezes and restarts throughout the day, sometimes even getting stuck in a bootloop for God only knows why. All I've done is install TWRP and root it, which is what I did with the past 4 Android phones I've owned. So, I thought I might as well unroot it to see if that's the issue.

I'm just snagged on one little issue: since I have the international model of the phone, it means there doesn't appear to be any "right" country's version that I need to install. At the moment, I have the Chile version on it(it's what was already on the phone when I bought it), but I'm just curious if it would be a bad idea to flash over it with, say, the United Kingdom version in Odin.

Also, does anyone know where I can find a ZIP or whatever containing all of the repair files? I'm talking about The BL, CP, and CSC(in Odin's terms). I need the ones for the latest Nougat update for the S7, but I can only find files for the older revisions, or for 6.0.1.

As long as it is SM-G903F you will be fine

For flashing to stock ROM you must use the one that's with the phone 

(depending on mobile carrier ie mine is Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo G503W Virgin Mobile and has specific file for it)