BEST FAN CONTROLLER

cluelessgenius

sooo i havent thought this really trough and now i need a fan controller for at least 5 fans or pwm hub or something.

any suggestions

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Well do you want a hub or a controller. Some controllers require a optical drive slot on the front of your case for the controller. Like the knobs or if you want a touchscreen one. 

Or just get a pwm splitter 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

so i just found these two what do you guys think of them as a solution

https://www.gearbest.com/other-pc-parts/pp_779559.html

https://www.gearbest.com/other-pc-parts/pp_779558.html

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

1 minute ago, Clockwork_princess said:

Well do you want a hub or a controller. Some controllers require a optical drive slot on the front of your case for the controller. Like the knobs or if you want a touchscreen one. 

Or just get a pwm splitter 

yeah i want them temperature dependently controlled so nothing with a knob and also if i can i want to not use a bay one. i need it to be small

2 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

yeah i want them temperature dependently controlled so nothing with a knob and also if i can i want to not use a bay one. i need it to be small

Look.at stuff like the Corsair commander pro 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

Look.at stuff like the Corsair commander pro 

yeah looks pretty good buzt i dont need all that crap like corsair link and led control 

2 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

yeah looks pretty good buzt i dont need all that crap like corsair link and led control 

All the others ones I see are just splitters. If.yku want a basic splitter get something like this https://www.google.com/shopping/product/1827371167119353465?q=fan+controller&lsf=rt:2,seller:8438988&hl=en&lsft=gclid:CjwKCAjwjJjOBRBVEiwAfvnvBHhOXLrIOtUvUt4CWn26STIzHRYD1Ep2eVyTL3cr8Ks9fLzvTYhm2BoC_JgQAvD_BwE&prds=oid:5449049927136325893&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6ncaPnrvWAhWp34MKHVZlC28QsIwCCAU

Spoiler

39 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

sooo i havent thought this really trough and now i need a fan controller for at least 5 fans or pwm hub or something.

any suggestions

Don't go for NZXT. They have a reputation of dying or going up in smoke randomly and sometimes take out the psu too.

Just buy a splitter cable off Amazon. There are ones made by Phobya with up to 6 pwm headers.

3 minutes ago, black0utm1rage said:

Don't go for NZXT. They have a reputation of dying or going up in smoke randomly and sometimes take out the psu too.

Just buy a splitter cable off Amazon. There are ones made by Phobya with up to 6 pwm headers.

yeah but dont they power it all still off of the one pwm 

i just remembered about modmytoys

i think i might go with that 

http://www.aquatuning.de/luftkuehlung/luefterkabel-und-adapter/19349/modmytoys-sata/4pin-pwm-auf-6x-4pin-pwm-splitter

1 minute ago, cluelessgenius said:

yeah but dont they power it all still off of the one pwm 

So that means you want the to be independently controllable?

4 minutes ago, black0utm1rage said:

Wat, I've used one and was fine.

And eh idk about going straight up splitter like that. Better to have it's own power so it doesn't ruin your mobo

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, black0utm1rage said:

So that means you want the to be independently controllable?

no i just think they need more power

like a pwm header on your mobo is designed to power one maybe 2 fans (i know they can handle more) i just think i want to infuse external power in there to make sure like sata or molex