What do you hate about yourself the most?

ManOfDisguise

there is literally no profit from feeling like shit.

Humbleness.

I'm simply too euphoric, most of my friends just can't match me in my wisdom. 

(also on forums instead of doing paper, again.)

... That's not what "euphoric" means. It means intense excitement or happiness. 

... Hmm, what do I hate most about myself? 

Can I hate myself? Is that ok? Of all the things to love, yourself is probably most prevalent and possibly important. Love being defined as "to do what is best for." 

You can't love and hate something at the same time for the same reasons. That just doesn't make sense.

So I would say there is nothing I hate about myself. Not only because of what I just said, but because I almost cannot hate. In general.

I don't get angry in 99% of cases that I should be. If something should make me angry, it tends to make me sorrowful or depressed. 

So I cannot hate. I can dislike, but hate implies the desire of ill will towards something. How can I wish destruction upon myself? Do I dislike parts of myself and wish myself to change? Yes. But I cannot hate these things because they are a part of me. 

The exception in regards to my inability to hate is this world. I hate this world. In just about all ways possible. Or rather, how it is. How... In some strange way... it tries to suck all forms of hope away. I hate that. With a passion. And I have been angry about it before.

Anyway... you get the idea. I'm ... absurdly complicated in how I think of things. That is just a glimpse of how I think. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Probably my greed.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

... That's not what "euphoric" means. It means intense excitement or happiness. 

Referencing fedora culture. 

joc9w9f.png?1

Error: 410

-procrastination

-anger issues

Humbleness.

-snips-

the fact that i cannot name anything positive about myself?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

My boobs are too small...jkjk

Probably the fact that  over-analyze myself in various ways. If I think that everything is alright I tend to find something that's wrong with me.

I have bouts of depression and hopelessness that drive me crazy. I am an extremely complicated person (as all people are) I can be hard to deal with I suppose. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I don't get angry in 99% of cases that I should be. If something should make me angry, it tends to make me sorrowful or depressed. 

:( *hugs

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

the fact that i cannot name anything positive about myself?

No. That's what feeling like shit gives you that is positive. Humbleness. Everyone is good at something. Feeling like shit can make you feel like you aren't good at anything. That comes with it's own negatives, but at least one possible positive of that is humbleness.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Laziness :D

And I have problems with the "who gives more" thing, when I see one of my friends or so get a new thing that's better than mine, I usually want to get something better, altough I clearly don't need it. Have to control myself with that.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I tend to focus on the positives, faults can be fixed. I've been a pretty happy person for a while. 

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

The fact I'm not old enough to get a job and build my own PC. Also, no one listens to me just because I know what's right for them and I'm 12.

The fact I'm not old enough to get a job and build my own PC. Also, no one listens to me just because I know what's right for them and I'm 12.

Don't worry about the little things in life. You have a hobby that can help you later in life. It sucks being young and dependent, but you can use all the free time to further educate yourself and make yourself more independent when the time comes for you

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

There are far too many things that I hate about myself to pick which I hate the most, since a lot of them are connected, and when one gets bad they all tend to get bad, but at the moment it's my lack of will power. It's fine usually, but when I'm depressed it just disappears. I don't want to comfort eat because I'll get fat, but I do it anyway. I don't want to cut because I'll have scars, but I can't help it.

There are far too many things that I hate about myself to pick which I hate the most, since a lot of them are connected, and when one gets bad they all tend to get bad, but at the moment it's my lack of will power. It's fine usually, but when I'm depressed it just disappears. I don't want to comfort eat because I'll get fat, but I do it anyway. I don't want to cut because I'll have scars, but I can't help it.

Cheer up man, there is more to life than the bad side you see. Get up and go find something that you like and occupy your mind.

Cheer up man, there is more to life than the bad side you see. Get up and go find something that you like and occupy your mind.

I found those things a long time ago, but now they don't really bring me any more enjoyment. Some of them, like my game design work make me feel even worse since I'm still mediocre after over two years of it in college.

It sucks to do the game design course for two years, then move onto 3D modelling and animation, just to see some people that have never touched the software before be better at you in just a couple of months. 

My lack of superpowers, Man I hate that sooo much.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

being way too amazing. sometimes i just want to be average,but i can't help being so amazing  :P

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I hate myself. That's it. F*** me

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

My weight (seriously need to gain some) and attitude towards studying (soooooo lazy)...

My Rig:

OS: MSX CPU:Intel i5 4690K RAM: 16GB Averix Core Series  GPU: XFX R9 280X SSD:128GB Crucial M4 Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z97N Wifi Powersupply: Corsair HX750 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60i Case: Corsair 250D Monitors: Asus VE278 and Asus VW202 Keyboard: Steel Series 6G V2 Mouse: CM Sentinel Advanced Audio: Objective 2 ODAC Headphones: Senheiser HD595

I hate my RED/GINGER Hair :(

You have no idea how bad life sucks....

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

The fact that I am almost 14, and I am 6'3" and 200LBS. Being big sucks...

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Dye your hair?

Still got dem ginger freckles....

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!