What do you hate about yourself the most?

ManOfDisguise

My psychopath-ness (just slightly) and bipolar depression and my inability to function and socialize like a normal f***ing human being.

My psychopath-ness (just slightly) and bipolar depression and my inability to function and socialize like a normal f***ing human being.

Welcome to the social ankward anonyomous (SAA) club. :P

This is our mascot:

enhanced-buzz-9017-1279899322-8.jpgsocially-awkward-penguin-meme-6.jpgsocially-awkward-penguin-meme-8.jpgsocially-awkward-penguin-meme-10.jpgsocially-awkward-penguin-meme-13.jpg

I am dying reading those memes xD mostly because most of them apply to me xD 

That i tend help some people even though i fucking hate them, but slowly thats stopping.

If it was "What people hate about you", then it would be longer than LoTR books.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Welcome to the social ankward anonyomous (SAA) club. :P

This is our mascot:

I am dying reading those memes xD mostly because most of them apply to me xD 

haha love those although I'm not socially awkward, but rather... hmm, how do I put it? Kinda like I become jerk/asshole to those near me and I can't think about what I'm saying before I say stuff so whatever I say is always just spontaneous and many of the times when you talk without thinking there are consequences in this society so... that's that.

Also, yes I'm not able to function as a normal member of a society - and I won't be - and I think you misunderstood my last part, but it just means that there's a second voice in my head that is always there for me, always pretending to be there, giving false reassurance, companionship, and blah blah blah... so that I don't need a friend.

If this sound f***ed up, that's 'cause it is.

Also, I become a total complete idiot every time I am having fun;

I'm an impulsive buyer!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

if u want to fix your self

u can always take some iboga

there are clinics in canada

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

im to crazy and when i get mad i can beat some one with no hesitation

im lazy 

like when i come of a jump in motocross im like hmm "lets try a new trick and i just do it" some times it works and last time i broke my back LOL

thats what i dont like about my self

I am impatient when it comes to neat items, such as tech, I want it fast if I order something.

If I am hurt or really offended by a friend, I sometimes start ignoring them, when I say ignore I mean act like they don't exist, never look at them, no speaking with them etc. When in reality we might be better of talking it through.

I do hold grudges for a while.  Which is bad I suppose.

I don't hate any aspect of myself. I cover my own problems in solving other people's. Its brilliant :)

Compatible with Windows 95