Does anyone else feel like we are being scammed by f35s

spartaman64

unknown.png?width=234&height=454

unknown.png?width=178&height=454

we need to order approx 17,760 of them to offset development costs compared to f22s and apparently, we are just buying 2443 of them

21 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

we need to order approx 17,760 of them to offset development costs compared to f22s and apparently, we are just buying 2443 of them

I'd imagine the point is not necessarily to save money, or at least certainly not to just save money.  The new design would bring with it other improvements they want.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

7 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I'd imagine the point is not necessarily to save money, or at least certainly not to just save money.  The new design would bring with it other improvements they want.

but the f35 is an inferior plane and i would imagine that its cheaper to try and modify the f22

and saving money is what the f35 is made for. they started the program because the government want cheaper planes

I don't like the design of the F35. I am really looking forward to the new MiG 41. They even claimed it can fly in outer space but we will see. 

Damn so many interesting projects. I have I can work in the arms industry one day.