Audio VIsualizing Software

thetimeis2

Is there a software that I could plug an audio file into and get an audio visualization out of? I don't want to have to screen record it or anything. The plan is the use it to make a podcast, and with files lasting over half an hour for four people, I just want to make different files that I can attach to the audio files in Premiere for later editing. Is there a software for that?

Since you're using Premiere to edit the podcast, After Effects has a visualiser effect which you can drag and drop onto an audio track and use effect controls to change how it looks. This might be easier for you since you can edit the podcast in Premiere first, and then link that click directly to After Effects.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY

Le USD $300 Second Hand Potato

CPU: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8GHz Motherboard: Intel DP55WG RAM: 12GB Corsair Budget 1333MHz (2x2GB+2x4GB) GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 5750 512MB Case: Cooler Master Elite Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB PSU: Cooler Master Generic 500W (came with case) Displays: 21.5" 1080p Acer G226HQL Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (Mx Reds) Mouse: Logitech G502 Sound: Turtle Beach X12's Operating System: Windows 10

Yep... My peripherals cost me more than the rig itself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

35 minutes ago, Dargenfire said:

Since you're using Premiere to edit the podcast, After Effects has a visualiser effect which you can drag and drop onto an audio track and use effect controls to change how it looks. This might be easier for you since you can edit the podcast in Premiere first, and then link that click directly to After Effects.

Oh wow cool. Thanks.