Hot Deals Of 19/9/2017

Himommies

#1 Humble Very Positive Bundle 2

https://www.humblebundle.com/very-positive-bundle-2

There are some good games in this such as Shadow of Mordor and Oxenfree but both of those are very cheap.Shadow of Mordor is only like 3 dollars on sale.The beat the average for this one is way too high.The 10 dollar tier isn't that great either.

#2 Humble Oddworild Abe's Oddsey Free

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/oddworld-abes-oddysee

Haven't played it but it's free

#3 Greenman Gaming Tomb Raider Sale

https://www.greenmangaming.com/publisher-sale/tomb-raider-titles/

Each one of these games is good.Tomb Raider is a good title in general.I would not start at the OG Tomb Raider.Just buy the 4 dollar one.

#4 Bundlestars Bandai Namco Sale & Tales of Berseria

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/collections/bandai-namco

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/tales-of-berseria

This is like the steam sale that just finished.there are some great games here.Just check it out 

I haven't played Tales of Bereseria so you guy's can check it out.I hear it's really really good though

Hardware Deals

QNIX QX2710 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/QNIX-QX2710-LED-Evolution-ll-Matte-27-2560x1440-SAMSUNG-PLS-QHD-PC-Monitor/262004485596

179.99 dollars for a 27 inch 1440p monitor.Sign Me up!(it's also PLS which is between TN and IPS)

Senheisser HD558 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sennheiser-audiophile-over-the-ear-headphones-titan/1700513.p?skuId=1700513&cmp=RMX&extStoreId=596&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=be802e8b-b5c9-4d69-a325-fe604714db06&ksprof_id=11&ksaffcode=pg123943&ksdevice=m&lsft=ref:212,loc:2

It's 50 percent off right now and it's a great deal.You can use staples 110 percent price match to get another 10 percent too.These are great headphones for 79.99

Rosewill Cherry MX Brown Keyboard

https://flash.newegg.com/Product/N82E16823201097

I don't care about the build quality and all that.The important thing is that it's a MX brown keyboard for 89.99(Also RGB!)

My life

eBay links not allowed

So since we're using eBay I can assume we can do the $40 refurb hd558 too? Is that monitor one of the ones that can overclock? If so damn good deal.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

3 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

eBay links not allowed

So since we're using eBay I can assume we can do the $40 refurb hd558 too? Is that monitor one of the ones that can overclock? If so damn good deal.

I feel like posing refurb is pointless unless it's more than 80 percent off because it's not as good of a deal .Plus the 558's are about the same price new with staples 

My life

3 minutes ago, Himommies said:

I feel like posing refurb is pointless unless it's more than 80 percent off because it's not as good of a deal .Plus the 558's are about the same price new with staples 

$40?

Just now, RGProductions said:

$40?

50 ish.

I'm doing mental math so don't hit me too hard 

My life

4 minutes ago, Himommies said:

50 ish.

I'm doing mental math so don't hit me too hard 

Dang wow that's a good deal. Now do I buy the qnix? AAAAH IDK 1440p 100hz is appealing but do I upgrade?

1 minute ago, RGProductions said:

Dang wow that's a good deal.

You have to use Staples 110 percent price match though

My life

Just now, Himommies said:

You have to use Staples 110 percent price match though

Ah I'm not in the market for em anyway. The monitor I care about more.

Just wondering how do those Senheisser headphones sound like compared to the HD 650s and 600s. I have been looking for new head phones, but I never had experience with "good" headphones.

Just now, Inkz said:

Just wondering how do those Senheisser headphones sound like compared to the HD 650s and 600s. I have been looking for new head phones, but I never had experience with "good" headphones.

worse but at this price they are absoluteness superb and will blow everything out of the water(at this price)

The 650's have a very very similar sound signature and are better in evrey way.but not by too much

You also can't compare anything the 600's because they are like senheissers outlier

My life

worse but at this price they are absoluteness superb and will blow everything out of the water(at this price)

The 650's have a very very similar sound signature and are better in evrey way.but not by too much

You also can't compare anything the 600's because they are like senheissers outlier

Just curious, how are they better in every way? I am not too familiar with headphone quality so is there anything specific? Also what makes them an outlier? Are they too good for them for the price or the other way around? I am considering maybe either picking up a pair of these for now and get 650s/ 600s later. I am also looking for good travel headphones with a case, foldable, or with a removable cord so I wont' worry about one being crushed in my backpack. Maybe this is a topic for the audio section lol.

2 minutes ago, Inkz said:

Just curious, how are they better in every way? I am not too familiar with headphone quality so is there anything specific? Also what makes them an outlier? Are they too good for them for the price or the other way around? I am considering maybe either picking up a pair of these for now and get 650s/ 600s later. I am also looking for good travel headphones with a case, foldable, or with a removable cord so I wont' worry about one being crushed in my backpack. Maybe this is a topic for the audio section lol.

For your travel ones get a V-Moda.Not the best sound quality but indestructible as hell.For audiophile ones get a Dt 880 or 770. I would get the V-Moda first then slowly save up for the Dt's

The 558's are pretty durable in my cousins experience. Survived a drunken party in tokyo

My life

For your travel ones get a V-Moda.Not the best sound quality but indestructible as hell.For audiophile ones get a Dt 880 or 770. I would get the V-Moda first then slowly save up for the Dt's

The 558's are pretty durable in my cousins experience. Survived a drunken party in tokyo

Is there a big difference between the Senheisser and those DT models? I haven't gotten a chance to try any of them, but I like the ear shape and design more on the Senheiser one. I should probably make a dedicated thread later.

Just now, Inkz said:

Is there a big difference between the Senheisser and those DT models? I haven't gotten a chance to try any of them, but I like the ear shape and design more on the Senheiser one. I should probably make a dedicated thread later.

Hd 650's has a very bloated bass for first 90 ish hours then it's fine.They are still a tad bit bass heavy for me though

My life

7 hours ago, Himommies said:

179.99 dollars for a 27 inch 1440p monitor.Sign Me up!(it's also PLS which is between TN and IPS)

Are you sure?  I thought it was just a brand name for IPS?

Upon checking into it, it is in fact made by samsung and does differ from unbranded IPS, but idk if I'd call it "Between TN and IPS"

https://www.gamersnexus.net/guides/1890-panel-comparison-tn-ips-pls-va-crt

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4 hours ago, Fahim Foysal said:

Can anyone tell me the sound signature of the sennheiser hd558

Quite Neutral.It has a really nice punchy bass and evenly balanced highs and mids(that are a bit weak for my taste)

My life