23% off Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Headset V4.1 final price:$18

boycelee
  • https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0713Q4QSP
  •  
  • Comfortable fit: Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone ear buds to ensure fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort. Perfect for sport, gym and outdoor activities.
  • Wireless Hands-Free: In-line microphone for phone call, up to 8 hours of continuous music play time with balance bass and natural treble.
  • Sound Quality: Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1+EDR CSR technology. Experience your music in stunning stereo sound with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
  • Easy to Connect: Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 33 feet. Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smart phones, tablets, and Bluetooth enabled laptops and computers, no code/pin needed, features automatic reconnecting.
  • With wireless Bluetooth technology enjoy your exercise or training by simply leaving your cellphone aside. Bluetooth V4.1+EDR CSR technology brings new levels of energy efficiency, allowing 8 hours of continuous play time with a single charge with the ability to automatically reconnect.

61IAeHZue6L._SL1184_.jpg

1. Listed as 23.99 for me

2. That deal you posted is more like an ad rather an information, the brand is sketchy af. 

I would rather use wired earphones connected to a laptop, because the wireless connectivity with a laptop listening to music at the same time is pointless because it would just waste the charge and you would have to recharge it. I personally dont use earphones myself, I would prefer wired headphones because of the better sound quality and connectivity.

56 minutes ago, TheBeastPC said:

I would rather use wired earphones connected to a laptop, because the wireless connectivity with a laptop listening to music at the same time is pointless because it would just waste the charge and you would have to recharge it. I personally dont use earphones myself, I would prefer wired headphones because of the better sound quality and connectivity.

When people post deals on burgers and steaks, do you tell them how you prefer tofu because you're a vegan? :P

6 hours ago, TheBeastPC said:

Sound quality doesn't change, and neither does connectivity if you're in the 3 foot range that a wire would give you anyway.

wireless gives you the freedom to go somewhere, so something, etc. while listening to music, the WAN show, etc.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

If anyone is interested  in chi fi iems massdrop has a sale on macaw gt600s for $60