What cell service provider do you think is the best? [Any Country]

xDyl

I'm on Verizon in the US, with a 8GB plan shared with one parent, rollover currently at 12 gigs, pretty happy with it lol.

"I'm not really that old, I'm just 18 + shipping" -Unknown

Please tell me why you aren't on dark theme already.

Herro my dark theme brothers.

Spoiler

Laptop: MacBook Pro Mid-2012 Non-Retinai7-3720QM, 8GB DDR3L-1600, 250GB SSD, macOS 10.13

Phone: iPhone 7 Plus that is patiently waiting to be jailbroken.

Got At&t with unlimited data living in the US. It's about the same as verizon but it works better in buildings however, if you're ever camping At&t gives you no service while verizon has a solid 4g connection. Happy with it but whenever I go camping it makes me want to switch

Verizon. I've never been to a place that Verizon didn't have coverage unless every carrier didn't have coverage.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

I use three UK and when you can get 35/4Mbps 3G (HSPDA+) peak and 25/3Mbps typically in my room, you don't really need 4G :P (they do have 4G but its the slowest and shit coverage)

And they have the best 3G network both in terms of speed and coverage. Plus they are the only provider that offers actual unlimited data (okay, maybe not for tethering as you can only tether 30GB/mo but you still get max speed even when you've used 100GB+ purely on your phone so...). Finally its cheaper than the other big three (vodaphone, EE and o2).

The only real issue is they don't own any 2G masts and their 4G is shite but to be fair, their 3G network is actually good enough that their 4G network being shite isn't that big of a deal and well as they have excellent 3G coverage, there has been times where o2 and Vodafone only had 2G while three had 3G. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Got Sprint with unlimited. Family of 5. My parents got it when they got married, in the late 90s. No data cap. We get 4gLTE where we live, and if we are in the middle of no where, 3g at the worst. It is great for us. When I get out of college,and need to get my own plan, I will probably get Google Project Fi, or Ting.

i like trains 🙂