Looking for 4K Monitor for Xbox One X

Wiizimov

Found this, wondering if there’s anything I’m not seeing about this that’s awful because the price seems like an absolute steal. I’m not really looking to use it on my PC, just for the Xbox so the 24inch size shouldn’t have any issues in regards to scalability or text on websites being bad etc. 

good i guess, don't know why you wouldn't want to use it with your pc. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

good i guess, don't know why you wouldn't want to use it with your pc. 

Not planning on having them in the same place is all, I only really play CSGO on PC, so wouldn’t be worth cramping my already cramped PC/Desk space just to give 4K to browse reddit on my pc so :) 

Just now, Wiizimov said:

Not planning on having them in the same place is all, I only really play CSGO on PC, so wouldn’t be worth cramping my already cramped PC/Desk space just to gave 4K to browse reddit on my pc so :) 

once you 4k , you never go back.. :)

secondary display. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

once you 4k , you never go back.. :)

secondary display. 

Would their be any issues at all with having a monitor at a different refresh rate and resolution as my secondary monitor? :)

Just now, Wiizimov said:

Would their be any issues at all with having a monitor at a different refresh rate and resolution as my secondary monitor? :)

the only issues I can think of (so far, i use 4k on primary display)

-moving windows

-when you turn off one display, windows disconnects it because it's fucking stupid, i mean it's a 'feature' embedded onto hdmi/displayport, and it moves all to the OTHER monitor.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

6 minutes ago, themctipers said:

the only issues I can think of (so far, i use 4k on primary display)

-moving windows

-when you turn off one display, windows disconnects it because it's fucking stupid, i mean it's a 'feature' embedded onto hdmi/displayport, and it moves all to the OTHER monitor.

Would it be worth to get it on a 24” Monitor? Had people tell me it’s not worth it but idk, just fed up of the 1080p Life :((((

24" bare minimum... However I'm waiting for a 28-32inch affordable 4k monitor to release before I try a 4k monitor myself. (Though it is really tempting to get one now....)

Just now, NinJake said:

24" bare minimum... However I'm waiting for a 28-32inch affordable 4k monitor to release before I try a 4k monitor myself. (Though it is really tempting to get one now....)

I’m in such a predicament, whether to go for an ultrawide, this 4K and an Xbox One X or go for something completely different and irrelevant, just don’t know what to expect from this Monitor I just know it’s the best deal I’ve seen for a 4K monitor since I started looking

6 minutes ago, Wiizimov said:

Would it be worth to get it on a 24” Monitor? Had people tell me it’s not worth it but idk, just fed up of the 1080p Life :((((

No. 27" is what I have and I wish I could get it even larger. 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.