Do i choose an Intel or an AMD CPU?

IMGaming

So , i am going to build a new gaming PC , mainly used for light esport gaming and some productivity to do some video editing, it has 8Gb DDr4 2400mhz ram , AMD RX 560 as the GPU for this build (because its cheaper than 1050 here) and a 1Tb HDD WD blue. you see i am going on a budget , but for the CPU with a motherboard i need help, i could get an:
AMD Ryzen 3 1200 with an ASRock AB350M Pro4 for 620$ US 
Intel Pentium G4560 CPU with a cheap MB like ASRock H110M-HDV R3.0 which costs 525$ us
but i can see the intel is much cheaper , but the amd one , is overclockable which could give me nice speeds , and to me personally , i really want to overclock.
so please tell me what could or should i get, and for the performance , both CPUs offer the the same price per performance for their price , which means that the Ryzen has a higher performance.

if you have the budget for the ryzen go for it. core/thread is 4/4 vs 2/4 especially if you get lucky with the silicon lottery the 1200 can get 3.8 - 4.0Ghz on the stock cooler, however if you do want to overclock i would highly recommend getting an aftermarket cooler

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 minute ago, Sierra Fox said:

if you have the budget for the ryzen go for it. core/thread is 4/4 vs 2/4 especially if you get lucky with the silicon lottery the 1200 can get 3.8 - 4.0Ghz on the stock cooler, however if you do want to overclock i would highly recommend getting an aftermarket cooler

ya , even tho i will start with a stock cooler , to rech +3.8ghz , i am thinking of getting small liquid cooling kit to reach +4.1ghz

Just now, IMGaming said:

ya , even tho i will start with a stock cooler , to rech +3.8ghz , i am thinking of getting small liquid cooling kit to reach +4.1ghz

Just keep in mind there is never a guarantee when overclocking. Again, depending on the physical chip you get, you get might not even be able to break 3.5, no amount of cooling will be able to push it beyond it's own limit

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒