PayPal pending

GOTSpectrum

Hey guys, 

I've been googling got the last hour any getting annoyed. I was refunded a purchase of a motherboard from ebay on the 13th but the transaction says pending. Anyone know why? Is it something to be concerned about?

Thanks in advance.

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

15 hours ago, Ben Quigley said:

Hey guys, 

I've been googling got the last hour any getting annoyed. I was refunded a purchase of a motherboard from ebay on the 13th but the transaction says pending. Anyone know why? Is it something to be concerned about?

Thanks in advance.

I know many is not all Financial Institutions take 7-10 days to refund money back to your account. Not sure if Paypal falls in to this category. As Im not sure if Paypal account balances are FDIC insured. If so, they might have to follow the same rules as any Bank would. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

42 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

I know many is not all Financial Institutions take 7-10 days to refund money back to your account. Not sure if Paypal falls in to this category. As Im not sure if Paypal account balances are FDIC insured. If so, they might have to follow the same rules as any Bank would. 

I'll keep this in mind, much appreciated!

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

On 17.9.2017 at 11:31 AM, Ben Quigley said:

Hey guys, 

Thanks in advance.

Had a similir problem and it took like 1-2 weeks