Hey, planning on building a PC! Need some advice and opinions

Aidas

Hello! Im thinking of building a computer. I want it mostly for gaming. I live in Sweden so parts here are quite expensive, but my budget is 6000 crowns, thats about 900$. I was looking at one Pc I putted together:

FX-6300

Corsair 200R

Corsair CX500M

GIGABYTE 970A-G43

Nvidia GTX760

Seagate barracuda 1TB

Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 8GB

I would like some opinions about this build. Suggest some changes and I will look it up if its a good choice here in Sweden(price wise). Thank you!

P.S. Dont mind my english.

That budget build is fine. That costs about $650 in america though... Never count on conversions for price points. Is there a Swedish PC customizer?

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

That budget build is fine. That costs about $650 in america though... Never count on conversions for price points. Is there a Swedish PC customizer?

What do you mean by Swedish PC customizer? (oh wait, is that question even for me?)

What do you mean by Swedish PC customizer? (oh wait, is that question even for me?)

In the US, AU, and most of Europe, we use PCPartPicker, which allows you to select parts and put them into a virtual build, then it finds the lowest price for each component on the internet. Is there something like this in Sweden?

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

In the US, AU, and most of Europe, we use PCPartPicker, which allows you to select parts and put them into a virtual build, then it finds the lowest price for each component on the internet. Is there something like this in Sweden?

Probably not, cause there is just 2 major shops that sells computer components, as far as I know.

Probably not, cause there is just 2 major shops that sells computer components, as far as I know.

What would those shops be?

i putted omg lmao im sorry i envy u for knowing more than one language anyway heres a build but i have no idea the prices in sweden i just made it to $900 US like u said.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2dT4v
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2dT4v/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($129.99 @ NCIX US) 
Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 1TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($69.98 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 290 4GB Video Card  ($404.98 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($129.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $904.91
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-02 20:27 EST-0500)

What would those shops be?

www.komplett.se , www.webhallen.com   . You can mainly use the search, but if you need guidance on the translations, feel free to ask.

www.komplett.se , www.webhallen.com   . You can mainly use the search, but if you need guidance on the translations, feel free to ask.

Screw it, I tried, and I cant read Swedish. Go for what you have, but see if you can find a cheap Radeon 7950. How much was the total cost of everything, and how much was the GPU? I can use math (guess it isn't useless  :D) to then find out how many crowns you can use for a GPU. 

Screw it, I tried, and I cant read Swedish. Go for what you have, but see if you can find a Radeon 7950. How much was the total cost of everything, and how much was the GPU? I can use math (guess it isn't useless  :D) to then find out how many crowns you can use for a GPU. 

Everythin is 6000, the gpu costs 2200. 7950 is 2500. Damn it , I made a mistake in the 1st post, gpu is 680 not 760.

Everythin is 6000, the gpu costs 2200. 7950 is 2500. Damn it , I made a mistake in the 1st post, gpu is 680 not 760. 

Thats about $320. Excellent deal on the 680 my friend  :D keep that. It will outperform the 7950, but the 7950 will outperform the 760.