Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan Castellaneta

What's the Origin of the Nickname You Go By?

Dildor - a nickname

theDecent - hyperbole

Intel Core i7 5820K | BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | ASUS RVE | Trident Z 3200MHz 4x4GB | GTX 980 K|NGP|N 2-Way SLi

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Black 32GB | Exynos 8890 Octa | SanDisk Ultra 200GB SDXC

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Valley | Superposition

Lady Fitzgerald was my stage name back when I used to attend and work Renaissance Festivals.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

7 hours ago, MrFixitBlankFace said:

Nevermind….you just joined a year ago.

I could be nine for all you know...  ;)

Desktop:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @3.75* RAM: 2 by 8gb G.Skill Flare X 2400 @2666* GPU Strix GTX 1070 @1880-ish

Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 500gb; 2x 2tb Seagate Barracuda Drives; 1tb hdd (It died after 4 years :();

Laptop: (HP Stream 11-y010nr "Spent all my money on my Desktop" Edition)

CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 @160 BILLION hertz RAM: 400 BILLION bytes Samsung DDR3L @160 BILLION hertz 

GPUIntel HIGH DEFINITION Graphics @32 BILLION hertz

Storage: 32 TRILLION bytes of SOLID STATE emmc C drive with 64 TRILLION bytes of SOLID STATE microSD card D drive.

*Overclocked around 25% of the time... questionably stable.

iLostMyXbox21

because I lost my xbox.... and I like the number 21....

yeah thats about it..

Discord: iLostMyXbox21#4649

I took a walk around the world to Ease my troubled mind I left my body lying somewhere In the sands of time I watched the world float to the dark Side of the moon I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah I watched the world float to the Dark side of the moon After all I knew it had to be something To do with you I really don't mind what happens now and then As long as you'll be my friend at the end If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite You called me strong, you called me weak But still your secrets I will keep You took for granted all the times Never let you down You stumbled in and bumped your head, if Not for me then you'd be dead I picked you up and put you back On solid ground If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite Oh whoa whoa If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite

It's based on my gamertag, typhoon970, which is actually a typo.  I meant for it to be typhoon870, a reference to Typhoon Tip's record-low atmospheric pressure reading of 870 millibars.  (I'm a bigger weather nerd than I am a tech nerd.)  Of course, I came up with it when figuring out a Minecraft username several years ago, but then typed it as typhoon970 and then hit submit.  This was before the days of changing your Minecraft username, so I just rolled with it.  Now, I use it for all of my gaming stuff.  Since computers aren't inherently used for gaming, I figured I needed to come up with something different.  So, I did "Techstorm970."  "Tech" because, um, tech...and "storm970" as a reference to my gamertag.  :D 

I have a G7 and it's DELLicious!!!

| Logitech Fanboy | #RiseUpAgainstRazer | #MacsAreGoodComputersToo

Meet Hex, my hexacore laptop!

i7-8750H  (6c/12t)
GTX 1060 Max-Q 6GB

16GB DDR4-2666

256GB Toshiba M.2 SATA (boot)

1TB 860 EVO SATA III (storage)

1080p IPS 60Hz display

also in use...

Logitech G603 wireless gaming mouse

Logitech G930 wireless gaming headset

Other tech: iPhone SE, Logitech G203 Prodigy, Cooler Master Devastator II (just the keyboard), Sennheiser HD4.40BT

Phonetic version of "razor" in my language. Becaue "Razor" has been taken everywhere already. And someone I used to play with in a clan jokingly wrote it this way one time, and I kept it. What's most funny is that "J" in it and how it trips Americans and Brits when they try pronouncing it XD

It's just my first name and numbers 1, 2 and 3.

Intel Xeon X5670 @ 4.44GHz, Asus P6X58D-E, 24gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHz, Asus GeForce GTX 960 Turbo OC, 250gb Samsung SSD, 4tb and 2x 2tb HDD, Fractal Design Define R5

PC 2: Intel Xeon X5677 @ 3.47GHz, HP 0B4Ch (X58), 12gb DDR3 1333MHz, Asus GeForce GTX 660 DC2, 240gb SSD, 1tb HDD

Laptop: Dell Latitude E6430, Intel Core i5-3210M, 6gb DDR3 1600MHz , Intel HD 4000, 250gb Samsung SSD 860 EVO, 1TB WD Blue HDD

Phone: Huawei Honor 9 64GB Watch: Motorola Moto 360 1st Gen.

General X58 Xeon/i7 discussion

Some other PC's:

Spoiler

PC 3: Intel Xeon W3550 @ 3.07GHz, HP (X58), 8gb DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 (GPU: 1050MHz MEM: 1250MHz), 120gb SSD, 2tb, 1tb and 500gb HDD

PC 4: Intel Core2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.8GHz, Asus P5KC, 8gb DDR2, NVIDIA GeForce GT 430, 32gb SSD and 500gb HDD

HTPC: Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0GHz, HP DC7900SFF, 8gb DDR2 800MHz, Asus Radeon HD 6570, 4tb HDD

WinXP PC: Intel Core2 Duo E6300 @ 2.33GHz, Asus P5B, 2gb DDR2 667MHz, NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT, 32gb SSD and 80gb HDD

RetroPC: Intel Pentium 4 HT @ 3.0GHz, Gigabyte GA-8SGXLFS, 2gb DDR1, ATi Radeon 9800 Pro, 2x 40gb HDD

My first PC: Intel Celeron 333MHz, Diamond Micronics C400, 384mb RAM, Diamond Viper V550 (NVIDIA Riva TNT), 6gb and 8gb HDD

Server: 2x Intel Xeon E5420, Dell PowerEdge 2950, 32gb DDR2, ATI ES1000, 4x 146gb SAS

Dual Opteron PC: 2x AMD Opteron 2218, HP XW9400, 12gb DDR2, ATI Radeon 3650, 500gb HDD

Core2 Duo PC: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, HP DC7800, 4gb DDR2, NVIDIA Quadro FX1700, 1tb and 80gb HDD

Athlon XP PC: AMD Athlon XP 2400+, MSI something, 1,5gb DDR1, ATI Radeon 9200, 40gb HDD

Thinkpad: Intel Core2 Duo T7200, Lenovo Thinkpad T60, 4gb DDR2, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400, 1tb HDD

Pentium 3 PC: Intel Pentium 3 866MHz, Asus CUSL2-C, 512mb RAM, 3DFX VooDoo 3 2000 AGP

i'm getten Deja Vu from this

anyways, it's my minecraft username i used back when i got the game in 2013 or something...

actually when did i buy it?...

oh well thats another story that i will tell in another screwed up fan fiction about Luke and Dennis

I once wrote a fan fiction between Luke and Dennis for Luke on one of his streams, he never read it, I SPENT 15MIN ON THAT!!!! (read it here: test1.docx )

and i am also the man who asked Linus to set his profile pic on twitter to something awesome: https://twitter.com/samiscool51/status/758526342396715009

(i didn't expect him to reply, nor for it to turn into official merchandise and actually affect LTT's video style!!!! i am god!!!) 

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/yJ2cQV

Anyone reading this is a very nosy wanker....

A buddy of mine actually chose mine 'BisquTz' he created my xbox account whilst I was at school back in the day. not quite sure where he got it from and why the random capital T in the middle, but I like it, My IRL nickname Is Bozzy, that was given to me by a random guy at school and it kinda just stuck with me for nearly 10 years

To everyone's surprise, mine doesn't come from Chuck Norris. I really liked how Commodore Norrington looked in PoTC in his blue uniform, so I changed the title to Prince and shorted Norrington to Norris. I still like blue uniforms. Just not the police ones.

Making the web a better place for everyone.

IRL some people call me Piotr, somtimes even Piotr Andrevic, which all comes from the russian pronounciation of Peter. The Anrevic part is because my dads name is Andrej, or Andreas for germans / Andrew for the english. its a russian thing to have the fathers name as a middle name. the need for nicknames for me came from us having too many peters in the family and circle of friends so people started going more specific to differentiate us.

Online i now go by Clueless or ClulessGenius pretty much everywhere (really embarrased about the nicknames i chose in the past before that). why that name idk i just sat there one day thinking of what to call the account. i was trying to create a character that could maybe become a brand later for case mods and other weird tinker projects. then this girl i knew called me "some sort of unnaturally gifted genius" (to be fair she meant that as an insult on how im playing with people and manipulating them or some shit) and i thought since i have all these outlandish project ideas but often lack the know-how to execute them properly CluelessGenius might fit and sounded catchy enough to become a brand name. 

"I know its stupidly overdone and unreasonably unneccesary but wouldnt it be awesome if ..."

CPU: Intel i7 7700k Cooling: Stock cooler (temporary)  MB: ASUS z270i  RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB  GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero  DISPLAY: LG 34UC88-B 21:9 1440p SSD(OS): Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD(Games): Samsung 840 EVO 250GB  HDD(Scratch): WD Blue 500GB HDD(Downloads): WD Blue 320GB HDD(Long-term): WD Green 2TB (external)   PSU: Corsair SF600 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

In 6th grade my friends were obsessed with egg names, so they named me Gegger, and it stuck. My old Minecraft gamertag thing was DaCrazyDanish, from a MinecraftEdu class I taught at, and before that, I ate a Danish pastry thing (also because my friend was also teaching, her tag was DaLonelyDonut).

My rig is so crappy it's irrelevant to put here. Though my AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ from like 2006 has a higher clock speed(2.6GHz) and the same core count than my Intel Celeron-2955U 1.4GHz right now.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Because I haven't discussed what I go by:

CRm8W.png

My favorite hat from Team Fortress 2, the Handyman's Handle. Now in Drably Olive!

Volume / Normalized 100% / 89% (content loudness 1.0dB)

Local VHS enthusiast and YouTube screwer-arounder; any questions with either, I'll try to answer to the best of my capability

Pixel Polygon, actually. I'm a pixel pusher (pixel artist old school), 2D/3D game artist, graphic designer web and print, 3D modeler. Kind of Jack of all trades for making graphics (and actually dumping some html and css as part of the work). A bit why in YT I have the nickname of 3polygons, in reference to my old jobs as a 3D modeler/animator. Gotta add some pic for the avatar, I just landed here, lol.

Well, I spend my working days supporting my employer's IT and so that often means fighting with MacOS or Windows when something breaks or won't install in addtion to setting stuff up so it kind of made sense.

Plus my imagination is flagging at the moment.

Doctor who phase, thought fezzes were "cool", my mom called me a "Fez Boy"  and it stuck.

__     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

Well, I remind my sister of a six-legged, drooling, vicious, smelly animal...

You know, the usual.

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

E5-1630V4 | Quadro P4000 | X99-E WS | 32GB DDR4-2400 | 960EVO 250GB | 8TB spinning rust

Still like the name Drake.

Seagull eat fish. But fish belong to Mafia. Mafia punch seagull for not respecting Mafia. Seagull say "No, please! I have child!"

Mafia punch seagull with child.

Pyo.