Linux Based Email server

Hello, I work at an ISP and we have an aging data center that I'm working on bringing up to date. My current project is the email server, which hosts emails for all of our customers. Currently we use Linux Magic's "Magic Mail" which has some features that I like, I can view the customers inbox without logging in as the user straight from the admin interface, I can set a mail quota, see and change their password with automated scripts from another server (asp file that edits MySQL database) , but what I like most is some of the anti spam features. I can view the queue of processing or past processed emails, It will also automatically disable accounts when they send a set amount of emails in a set amount of time, which saves me from a lot of headaches. 

What I'm really asking is, is there any software out there that has some of or all of those features, payware or open source, that the webmail doesn't look like it's been coded 12 years ago, and uses a MySQL backend?

I can't find anything that has near as many features as I need. I've heard a lot about zimbara but I haven't been able to get it working on a VM, but I could also be an idiot.

Thank you for your time in advance. 

this channel has some different current ways of doing email servers https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOWcZ6Wicl-1N34H0zZe38w/videos

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

I'm curious as you say you are working for an ISP. Wouldn't you need to conform to all kind of privacy laws etc and first make a list of compliancies for this mail server before you can pick one?
I can imagine customers not wanting you to be able to see the mailboxes for example .....