Find out the form factor of MOB

Trevor87

Hi all

I don't know if any one can help me tell the form factor of the motherboards or are they custom.

HP Prodesk 280 G2 Intel Core i3-6100 3.70GHz

Lenovo Thinkcentre M93p Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz

HP Prodesk 280 G2 - from the pictures on Google Image search it looks like standard mATX motherboard

Lenovo Thinkcentre M93p  - the regular thickness one seems to be mATX or maybe probably it's ATX - it's hard to measure from pictures. I'm leaning towards mATX

Usually motherboards with just 2-3 extension slots are mATX but it depends on where the first slot is relative to the cpu socket.

Here's a video with the insides (see 0:30) :

4 minutes ago, mariushm said:

HP Prodesk 280 G2 - from the pictures on Google Image search it looks like standard mATX motherboard

Lenovo Thinkcentre M93p  - the regular thickness one seems to be mATX or maybe probably it's ATX - it's hard to measure from pictures. I'm leaning towards mATX

Usually motherboards with just 2-3 extension slots are mATX but it depends on where the first slot is relative to the cpu socket.

Here's a video with the insides (see 0:30) :

Thanks very much you very much :)

I am looking to buy a old computer for work but to trance plant the internals of one or the a there that listed in a new case.   

@mariushm 

OP, you have to tag people you want to see your content, or quote them. 

I cannot answer your question, but if it is standard ATX, it should fit in any PC case off the shelf. 

13 minutes ago, fpo said:

@mariushm 

OP, you have to tag people you want to see your content, or quote them. 

I cannot answer your question, but if it is standard ATX, it should fit in any PC case off the shelf. 

Thanks man

It' a good idea to tag people but some (including me)  have auto-notify enabled for every threads they post to, so it's redundant.

@fpo

Thanks I am trying not to but adopters on the pc so the lenvo is out  because I am looking to but a more power efficient power supply like 400 watt gold efficient psu. @fpo @mariushm