Any way to make apps 64 bit?

Ricardo56

So iOS 11 is right around the corner for some, and in others' devices for a few months and opening the PS Touch app (I know, who even uses that) (it's not from the appstore, I installed it via TutuApp) and 1/2 more apps gives me the warning that "this app will no longer work in iOS 11". Just wondering if there's something I can do about PS being 32 bit....

the developer will update the app, or it won't work. Nothing else will work, maybe a jailbreak or if you compile it yourself for 64 bit if you have the source

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

the developer will update the app, or it won't work. Nothing else will work, maybe a jailbreak or if you compile it yourself for 64 bit if you have the source

Alright I'll try tweeting at tutuapp or something. By the way, will it run smoother when it's 64 bit or does it not really matter?

13 minutes ago, Ricardo56 said:

Alright I'll try tweeting at tutuapp or something. By the way, will it run smoother when it's 64 bit or does it not really matter?

everything will be the same, as long as the developer doesn't do a overhaul. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Tasks may run more efficiently and use system resources better, however if you have 64bit and the app is still 32bit there's no need to worry as it will run fine. (Backwards compatible from 64 to 32 just not from 32 to 64)