Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is there a name for laptops with a screen that doesn't have a hinge at the absolute back?

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Something like an Alienware r3/r4 or Asus ROG G702.

Like do those hinges have a special name?


Just curious 

Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U *insert firetruck picture* :) 


Alienware 15r3: I7 6700HQ, 16 GB DDR4-2400 RAM, GTX 1070, 120GB SSD + 1TB HHD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that I know of. Also there is computers like Thinkpad t420/30/10 and x220/230/200 that had the availability with a extended battery that made the same thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its called the Kardashian type design

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.


Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now