Is my prebuild GAME-PC to HOT?

I have a pre build game-pc,

(sorry for my bad English, I'm fourteen) 

It has the default cooling from Intel and no fans!

Video card: Gtx 1060 6g

My processor: Intel core I7-7700

When I'm playing CS:GO...

- My processor gets around 77-80°C with maximum temperatures to 89°C!

- My video card gets around 82-83°C!

Is that too much for my video card/processor?

What is the recommended temperature for my video card/processor?

Do I need to upgrade my cooling?

Thank you for helping! 

Naamloos.thumb.png.d9222a655dfc9e916d709021e71ebd22.png

I have lower temps with a 1600/rx 460 at higher settings...What are the currect cooling solutions and what type of 1060 is it (stock fe, aio, etc)?

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

I don't what kind of 1060 it is! It is a pre-build game-pc... Where can I see it?

Take off the side panel, blow the internals with a fan that you cool the room with, and check the temps. If they go down significantly, you need case fans.

3 hours ago, Loeka said:

I don't what kind of 1060 it is! It is a pre-build game-pc... Where can I see it?

Open the case. How does it look like? Picture if you cant describe it?

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

Preferably upload pictures of the internals to this thread and yes this is definitely too hot (not too crazy but can be fixed).

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

I can't open my case because my warranty expires otherwise...

the CPU temps at maximum are concerning. add a couple case fans if there isn't any in the rig, set the CPU/GPU fan speeds high manually and/or get an aftermarket cooler for the cpu.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Just now, Loeka said:

Really? That shouldn't be the case with pre built gaming PCs.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, Loeka said:

see if you can set the CPU/GPU cooler fan manually and set it to high RPM, that should help tower the temps slightly.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Really? That shouldn't be the case with pre built gaming PCs.

I think so... I can search for the warranty book!

Just now, Loeka said:

I think so... I can search for the warranty book!

Just do it, it doesn't really matter. You shouldn't need a warranty anyway, these kinds of things rarely break.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just do it, it doesn't really matter. You shouldn't need a warranty anyway, these kinds of things rarely break.

My pc has already had problems with the SSD! Then I used the warranty!

I've had an old Acer prebuilt that broke down regularly during the 5 years warranty it had. better keep tje warranty just in case.

Just now, herman mcpootis said:

I've had an old Acer prebuilt that broke down regularly during the 5 years warranty it had. better keep tje warranty just in case.

I have the Acer predator G3-710!

4 minutes ago, Loeka said:

But these temperatures are really too high??

89 degrees is too high, 77-80 degrees is still okay. setting fan speeds will be your best bet for not voiding the warranty.

Opening the case should never void a warranty. If it is you have bought from a really messed up provider, opening the case is necessary for cleaning at the very least. Need to get some case fans in there stat. Anything will do if you are short on funds. Measure the mounts inside the case from screw hole to screw hole (not diagonally) and find some fans that fit that spread. Check your motherboard for fan headers, they will usually be dotted around the board (3-4 pins sticking up, usually with the text 'fan #' next to them). If you have space for fans and headers get the fans, if you don't I would seriously consider taking the PC back if you can. No idea who would build a standard PC without even basic airflow. 

13 minutes ago, Zebedeeboing said:

Opening the case should never void a warranty. If it is you have bought from a really messed up provider, opening the case is necessary for cleaning at the very least. Need to get some case fans in there stat. Anything will do if you are short on funds. Measure the mounts inside the case from screw hole to screw hole (not diagonally) and find some fans that fit that spread. Check your motherboard for fan headers, they will usually be dotted around the board (3-4 pins sticking up, usually with the text 'fan #' next to them). If you have space for fans and headers get the fans, if you don't I would seriously consider taking the PC back if you can. No idea who would build a standard PC without even basic airflow. 

I will do that when i have back my pc (divorced parents)! What do you mean with "if you don't I would seriously consider taking the PC back if you can."? I have the Acer Predator G3-710! (I think it is the default cooler from intel)

It is the Acer Predator G3-710 buyed in "art & craft" in Belgium! Do you need an url where I buyed it?

Having a CPU cooler is a must but a system will work without case fans but you're getting very hot temps. Your system will work at those temps but the system is probably starting to throttle under load and having such huge temperature variations will not be good for your components. The taking back advice would be if you have no ability to add some case fans in. From the user reviews of that system they seem to rave about quiet performance but that shouldn't be at the expense of high temps, there needs to be a little bit of balance or at least the ability to add fans if you want to. 

43 minutes ago, saksham said:

where did you buy it?

It is the Acer Predator G3-710 buyed in "art & craft" in Belgium! Do you need an url where I buyed it?

1 hour ago, Loeka said:

And if you change or add anything, you'll need to remove them before taking it back.

1 hour ago, Loeka said:

But these temperatures are really too high??

CPU is toasty but not in danger zone. We could say it's normal for prebuild.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Instead of opening it, just download CPU-Z and GPU-Z. Upload screenshots/validations with its built in utilities. Far more useful than just some pictures. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

23 hours ago, Zebedeeboing said:

Having a CPU cooler is a must but a system will work without case fans but you're getting very hot temps. Your system will work at those temps but the system is probably starting to throttle under load and having such huge temperature variations will not be good for your components. The taking back advice would be if you have no ability to add some case fans in. From the user reviews of that system they seem to rave about quiet performance but that shouldn't be at the expense of high temps, there needs to be a little bit of balance or at least the ability to add fans if you want to. 

I don't know what you mean with "taking back advice" (My English is bad)
I can try to add case fans... But what is the recomended temperature for my CPU and GPU?

22 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

And if you change or add anything, you'll need to remove them before taking it back.

CPU is toasty but not in danger zone. We could say it's normal for prebuild.

So it is not good for my cpu?

21 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Instead of opening it, just download CPU-Z and GPU-Z. Upload screenshots/validations with its built in utilities. Far more useful than just some pictures. 

I will do that if i have back my game-pc! (Divorced parents)