Should I get an Xbox One?

IsaacThePooper

I have a lot of friends at school that play xbox live, I have a decent PC with an i5 6400 and a GTX 970.

But BF1 stutters a lot from the CPU and I barely have any friends on PC to play with.

I'd also like to play the new CoD on it, since Activision doesn't care about PC players.

I'm also developing games for the Xbox One.

I see a lot of "Error E100" Xbox One's on Ebay for $60, should I take the risk and fix it myself or just get an Xbox One S for $180 used on Amazon or $150 for the original one?

Note: My budget is $200 atm.

I would get the $180 used to play it safe over the $60 one. Furthermore, it would seem more practical to have a slimmer and slightly more powerful system for just $30, given that your budget is 200.

Xbox One S over the original. The HDR and 4K Upscaled content is far and few in between, but it's nice to have when you watch or play something in HDR. My hope is the One X will push more HDR/4K Games, and while the S won't be as great, you still will most likely get 4K upscaling with checkerboarding, and namely HDR. 

I have a PS4/XB1S/Switch, not to mention my PC, but the most frustrating part about this console gen is everyone seemed to hop from XB360 to PS4. Personally I love my Xbox One but that's the way she goes...

reminds me, I was about to play some H5. 

The XBox One S in addition to the HD Blu Ray also has a cpu overclock vs the OG XBone, so I'd pay the extra $30 for it. Plus you know you're getting a newer system.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:40 AM, IsaacThePooper said:

I have a lot of friends at school that play xbox live, I have a decent PC with an i5 6400 and a GTX 970.

But BF1 stutters a lot from the CPU and I barely have any friends on PC to play with.

I'd also like to play the new CoD on it, since Activision doesn't care about PC players.

I'm also developing games for the Xbox One.

I see a lot of "Error E100" Xbox One's on Ebay for $60, should I take the risk and fix it myself or just get an Xbox One S for $180 used on Amazon or $150 for the original one?

Note: My budget is $200 atm.

I would get it so you can play with friends and stuff also I wouldn't try to fix it unless you know what your doing really well