steam client bootstrapper not responding

So every time I load steam it keeps crashing and saying steam client bootstrapper not responding. I have to keep clicking wait for program to respond a few times until it finally loads. I have done a fresh install of windows 10, fresh install of steam, all my drivers are up to date, bios updated and I have tried deleting all the steam files but the steam exe and let it rebuild the files. I have also tried deleting the steam download cache.

1 minute ago, Synthetic-Pulse said:

I have done a fresh install of windows 10

Specs? And are you running a NVIDIA card?

6 minutes ago, MaxBunny said:

Specs? And are you running a NVIDIA card?

Windows 10 home

Asus maximus ix hero

intel 6700k

16gb Gskill RGB

EVGA GTX 1080 ti

EVGA G2 650w

Have you tried reinstalling steam?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

1 hour ago, Synthetic-Pulse said:

So every time I load steam it keeps crashing and saying steam client bootstrapper not responding. I have to keep clicking wait for program to respond a few times until it finally loads. I have done a fresh install of windows 10, fresh install of steam, all my drivers are up to date, bios updated and I have tried deleting all the steam files but the steam exe and let it rebuild the files. I have also tried deleting the steam download cache.

Hi, Is this only with your current steam account or does this also accrue with a new steam account, (Aka steam user profile settings is stored in your profile) 

56 minutes ago, Synthetic-Pulse said:

seagate firecude

samsung 850 evo

Couple things you should check and since I am going to work I'll give you a couple.

Locate your steam folder such as> 
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
Then locate the steam.exe > Right click it > "properties" > "Unblock" if this button is present it located above "Apply" if it doesn't exist then don't worry about it > Then click apply if the button existed > then move forward to the next steps > Go to "Compatible" Panel in the top then enable "run as admin", And "Visuale thema's", And "DPI", > apply > now go to "Security" > Click the "Edit" button tick all users to "Full control", And Apply > Apply again and ok.

This should run steam correctly and without issues in most instances, 

If it still happens, Create short cut or edit an existing steam shortcut by going to it's properties and enter the following things.
In the first input box, That has the shortcut destination enter: 
-console -developer -forceservice -noverifyfiles -clearbeta
Example: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe" -console -developer -forceservice -noverifyfiles -clearbeta

And it should work as intended if it doesn't work I would love to help you further. :P But I will be back in 8 hours.