About the title of the new video(Not clickbait)

As one wise Tywin Lannister once said, everyone who says 'I am the king' is no true king', his wisdom didnt end there and his argument is universal. What i mean by that is, that every youtube Channel who uses 'no clickbait' in their video titles clearly has a problem with Using to much clickbait-ish thumbnails and titles. And sadly this is in my opinion reflected by the content quality over the last 6 Months. More flashy Video titles and dank stuff for less practical reviews. Its find for me if ltt makes their videos in a funny Mood and putting some memes to it, just pair it with useable product reviews for us, the subscribers. In my opinion, the only reason currently for a techie to start watching ltt is to learn about this forum and community because they are just sick af. So please ltt Put some more good and classy product reviews into Your uploading schedule and Not Just videos that usw Up all the power Your editing machines with fancy effects Just for the sake of "because we can".

am hungry

15 minutes ago, TheV_Machine said:

As one wise Tywin Lannister once said, everyone who says 'I am the king' is no true king', his wisdom didnt end there and his argument is universal. What i mean by that is, that every youtube Channel who uses 'no clickbait' in their video titles clearly has a problem with Using to much clickbait-ish thumbnails and titles. And sadly this is in my opinion reflected by the content quality over the last 6 Months. More flashy Video titles and dank stuff for less practical reviews. Its find for me if ltt makes their videos in a funny Mood and putting some memes to it, just pair it with useable product reviews for us, the subscribers. In my opinion, the only reason currently for a techie to start watching ltt is to learn about this forum and community because they are just sick af. So please ltt Put some more good and classy product reviews into Your uploading schedule and Not Just videos that usw Up all the power Your editing machines with fancy effects Just for the sake of "because we can".

Well, I've always agreed with the no-clickbait thing, but the video wasn't really clickbait.  I guess I'm not unhappy about the recent videos like other viewers, but I think it would maybe be a good idea to have like 5 normal videos a week, one Holy Shit one like the cheap laptop one, and the occasional memey really funny one.  But the dick jokes in the video have to stay, but maybe less other jokes would be better in the opinions of some people.

1 minute ago, EvanTech said:

Definitely Agreed (U spelled $h!t wrong)

yes I was too lazy to do that....  But I did notice it while I was typing and thought, hey, fuck it, no need to spell shit the right way.  hehe

9 minutes ago, EvanTech said:

first off, I'm assuming that you are referring to the ~$160 laptop review that came out earlier today.

They were right that it was a $160 laptop with a 1080p IPS panel, and it WASN'T click bait.  So, while I see your point, they product was the price they said it was, and thus it wasn't click bait.  And, I can agree that it would be nice to see a cool project or something, I am NOT part of floatplane, BUT I know that they did something moving/storing stuff in another building, and they have obviously been busy.

8 minutes ago, ArduinoBen said:

Well, I've always agreed with the no-clickbait thing, but the video wasn't really clickbait.  I guess I'm not unhappy about the recent videos like other viewers, but I think it would maybe be a good idea to have like 5 normal videos a week, one Holy Shit one like the cheap laptop one, and the occasional memey really funny one.  But the dick jokes in the video have to stay, but maybe less other jokes would be better in the opinions of some people.

Youre both right about the Last Video Not being clickbait, i was referring to the Problem that if you have to seperate good content Like the Last Video from everything Else by Using 'not clickbait', that would be a clear Signal that you overused clickbait-ish titles and thumbnails. The latest Video was actually really good

am hungry