PS4 Pro or PS4 Standard

JackDoyne

Sooo i'm thinking of getting a ps4 soon, don't worry i have a gaming PC already but i want a console for some of the more casual titles like FIFA and CoD and to play some of the exclusives like uncharted but i'm not sure which console to get? 

i will be getting a 4k TV at some point in the future but i'm not sure whether to get the PS4 standard or Pro? is it really worth the price difference? 

Thanks in advance 

Pro can play 4K games

PS4 Pro supports 4K resolution-enabled games (of course assuming you also have a 4K monitor/tv).
Performance wise, specs is obviously better compared to PS4 standard, but the performance will depend on the game itself if it utilizes the hardware boost for PS4 pro otherwise it will probably have the same performance w/ the standard one (Newer PS4 games will most probably maximize the performance offered by PS4 Pro).

If 4K resolution does not matter to you and you want cheaper, I suggest buy the standard one,.

Biggest problem with  ps4 pro is that it doesnt play 4k blu ray. I literally had to buy an Xbox One S just to use as a 4k Blu Ray device. I mean i guess I didnt have to, but it cost me the same as a standalone.

If you have the money, then personally, in your situation I'd go the Pro.
If you plan on getting the PSVR in the future, you will definitely need the pro.

Please get the Slim over the Original.  The original's fans sound like a crying baby.

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

Wishlist: MP S-87, iPad, Yamaha HS5's, more storage

I don't think its worth it to get a standard PS4 anymore, but I understand if people don't want to drop like $500 on it.

get the pro or ps4,5

You get better performance at some point, so less stuttering.

Or (sometimes) way better graphics.

So it's worth it.

And also get Horizon Zero Dawn as a game.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"