How to get iCloud email on S8?

Tm_Carbon
Go to solution Solved by Tcow,
14 minutes ago, Tm_Carbon said:

There is a mail app on Android however the iCloud email has issues when trying to put it on. I have tried 4 different apps to put the email on and none have worked. 

Try Alto, just note that you need to make an app specific password for it, apple support can help you to do that 

So I recently switched from a iPhone 4 to a galaxy S8 and I'm trying to get my iCloud email onto my S8. I don't care about contacts or anything like that just my email. The only thing I have found to transfer it is to enable two factor authentication which requires ios 9 or above. My old iPhone 4 however can only go up to ios 7 so I can't enable it. I've tried to enable two step authentication but it doesn't seem to help me log into my iCloud email on my S8.  Any help would be appreciated on this. 

If there's a mail app on Android, you can probably add multiple email addresses.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

3 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

If there's a mail app on Android, you can probably add multiple email addresses.

There is a mail app on Android however the iCloud email has issues when trying to put it on. I have tried 4 different apps to put the email on and none have worked. 

14 minutes ago, Tm_Carbon said:

Try Alto, just note that you need to make an app specific password for it, apple support can help you to do that 

3 hours ago, Tcow said:

I tried Alto but couldn't get it to work. I will try contacting apple support to get the password though.