How much should I expect for my old rig?

I'm thinking of selling one of my old rigs:

Specs: 

i5 2500k, ASUS GTX 750Ti OC, ASUS H61-M mobo, 8 GB corsair ddr3, 1TB hard drive, 120gb ssd, 550W PSU and RGB customisable leds in an Enermax ECB2030 MATX case.

How much do you guys think I could sell it off for? I didn't wanna advertise first and later find out it was an obnoxious price or anything. I'm living in Australia where a 750Ti and a 2500k are about $150AUD each. Also 8g of corsair ddr3 ram would cost $100 new.

The PC still runs flawlessly, I cleaned it up and ran a few stress tests and it's completely stable.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :)

13 hours ago, TimTam :P said:

I'm thinking of selling one of my old rigs:

Specs: 

i5 2500k, ASUS GTX 750Ti OC, ASUS H61-M mobo, 8 GB corsair ddr3, 1TB hard drive, 120gb ssd, 550W PSU and RGB customisable leds in an Enermax ECB2030 MATX case.

How much do you guys think I could sell it off for? I didn't wanna advertise first and later find out it was an obnoxious price or anything. I'm living in Australia where a 750Ti and a 2500k are about $150AUD each. Also 8g of corsair ddr3 ram would cost $100 new.

The PC still runs flawlessly, I cleaned it up and ran a few stress tests and it's completely stable.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :)

250-300 max

subscribe to pewdiepie

You migh want to part it out. I'm selling off a significantly older rig than that, and I discovered that the motherboard for my system sells for nearly as much as the system as a whole.