iMessage fix Virtualbox Hackintosh OS Sierra

Jv2391

Not sure if this thread is ok to post here, but here it goes, and apologies if it's a no go for the thread. please just let me know and I will be happy to remove it.

Ok quick details. I am a PC only user for 20+ years. I want to try a Mac before I buy it. One key feature I like for mac is the imessage. I have successfully built the hackintosh and so far it seems pretty interesting how Mac behaves, but until I can try out all the features I am not going to be sold for an 1,900 laptop. Does anyone have any guides that will help me fix the iMessage connection? I can log into the iTunes account/App store without issues. But iMessage won't work. Any pointers or links to guides would be very much appreciated! Also if you use a Mac tell me some of the reasons why you like it in my dms if not appropriate to post here.

Thanks Guys!

I vastly prefer MacOS to Windows, and it's especially true in the case of laptops. Here are a few of the reasons off the top of my head.  

• I find the trackpad alone to be worth the higher cost as I vastly prefer it to anything I've used on a Windows laptop (even including laptops with excellent trackpads like the XPS series). Palm rejection is amazing, the trackpad is very accurate, it's big/feels great to use, and multi-touch works extremely well. 
  • The screen and UI scaling looks amazing (something Windows still struggles with). 
  • No automatic updates deciding that RIGHT NOW is the time to restart and spend an hour installing updates. Plus virtually no annoyances from the OS wanted to update. I still haven't upgraded to Sierra and I've never gotten a notification to do so, and the random incremental updates (which I also have a tendency to not install only give you a small popup like once a week that you can just click 'remind me later' on. 
  • Messages is a big one for me. Being able to text seamlessly from my laptop is one of the reasons why I wouldn't buy a non-Mac/non-iPhone at the moment. The same also applies to phone calls and video calls. It just works 100% of the time, which isn't the case for any other windows/android alternatives.
  • Build/design/battery. Pretty self-explanatory. 
  • I like the keyboard and am able to type quickly and accurately with it. There are better keyboards, but I'm very happy with the keyboard on my Mac and don't really have any complaints with it. 
  • MacOS happens to be a Unix-like OS, which means it's great for CS classes as a lot of the tools will also run natively on Mac OS and having terminal is great. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.