Samsung CHG90

Y/N Samsung CHG90  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should LTT make a video on the Samsung CHG90

• yes
    • no

Hey guys on amazon I stumbled upon the Samsung CHG90 which is a 4k qled 144hz ultrawide monitor. I thought you guys would enjoy this and maybe you could make a video on it.

6 hours ago, DudeCCCLX said:

Hey guys on amazon I stumbled upon the Samsung CHG90 which is a 4k qled 144hz ultrawide monitor. I thought you guys would enjoy this and maybe you could make a video on it.

Its a 1080p, ultra-ultra wide, not 4k btw - its basically 2 16:9 1080p panels side by side to create a 32:9 aspect ratio. Pretty sure they mocked it on the wan show when it was announced.

11 hours ago, IntMD said:

Its a 1080p, ultra-ultra wide, not 4k btw - its basically 2 16:9 1080p panels side by side to create a 32:9 aspect ratio. Pretty sure they mocked it on the wan show when it was announced.

Ok thanks for correcting me

• 1 month later...

Still waiting for a video on this monitor.

Anyone know which WAN show it was on, I'm wondering why they mocked it, looks pretty awesome.

I'ts 1080p but Quantum Dot, HDR, IPS, 144Hz, Freesync.

1440p would have been better but I bet Quantum Dot, HDR looks better than a lot of mid-range 1440p ultrawides anyway.

I would love it from a productivity perspective too, and yes obviously it is much cheaper to just get 2x 27" monitors but I just looks awesome!