Mining Monero (XMR) with my current gear? Let's look at some numbers!

Installing the customized 64-Bit Wolf Android Miner: (next level mobile device mining)

A user in the SupportXMR channel brought to my attention that hyc_symas had ported wolf's miner to Android including OpenCL/GPU support. This is a 64-bit only miner so it will not work on all your devices, for example I found out of my five arm devices only one of them was actually compatible. Though your mining rates will be double-triple the rates of using that shit NeoNeon mining application I've been showing off throughout the thread. Plus it's a real miner you use at terminal, not some bullshit app you download off the google play store. You can find his thread discussing this on reddit over at: https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/6avezv/wolfxmrminer_ported_to_android_with_openclgpu/ ^_^

As for installing it he actually recommends you grab "Termux" from the app store but I gotta say I think this application is total horseshit. I would instead recommend you download "Terminal Emulator for Android" as it's much better. Also, depending on your device this is going to be a bit of a wildcard run here, I'm going to give you how I did it, show work fine for you to repeat the steps, but if things go wrong you're going to need a bit of technical appreciation to get yourself back on track. Also, as heavily warned in the original thread, this can and will destroy a device if not respected. It will cook your screen not to mention your components, KEEP YOUR SHIT COOL, OUT OF THE SUN, & WELL VENTILATED!!! (you have been warned) I also want to give mad shots out to Arsian Gigabaud for helping me with this one, he corrected some pretty rofl misunderstandings I had. Thanks bro! :D

First you'll want to download the software onto your PC and change the configuration file to match your own wallet & device settings. (change: xmr.conf) You can see hyc_symas has included sample files for CPUs and GPUs as well so you can look at them for reference. Once you've got everything configured correctly you need to plug your android into your computer and then select file/data sharing in the dropdown menu on the android device once it's detected you've plugged it into a computer. (it normally defaults to pictures only, you want access to everything, and no you don't need to be rooted to do this) Once done with this go back to your computer and open up the device, navigate to the download folder, & copy the parent folder that holds your newly configured miner in it (this folder is actually called /miner/) to your download folder on the device. (you can simply drag and drop it inside windows)

Okay now the fun part! Open up your terminal emulator you downloaded before on the actual android device. Now we're going to enter some commands here, I'm going to drop to a code box and explain them there, read carefully. I'm going to include noobs notes for those who are here learning, do not feel bad, none of us where born knowing this stuff, just take the opportunity to grow!

cd /sdcard/Download/miner/  <-- this changes your directory inside the terminal to your downloads\miner folder
cp * ~                      <-- this copies all the files from this directory to your home, which is needed as you have execute rights there
cd ~                        <-- this changes your directory inside terminal to your home directory
chmod +x miner.opt          <-- this gives the file miner.opt execute permissions +(give)x(execute)
./miner.opt xmr.conf        <-- this executes the miner and runs it with the settings inside xmr.configuration

Alright so now your device should be mining like a mofo. If it's not you got the settings wrong! Do not fear though, simple go back to your computer, change the settings, and repeat this entire process. Fire it up again and see it works this time, simple as that! If you took my advice about getting terminal emulator over termux then you can press "volume down and c" simultaneously to stop the mining process. You can also use the volume key + WASD for traditional terminal arrow key input which is really handy for scrolling through execute and stop commands if you're mining on the go. EXAMPLE: if your 64 bit device is your daily driver cellular phone and your load balancers are inside a protected local network environment that you connect to via wifi but cannot connect to from outside via your LTE connection then you'd open terminal & issue a halt to your mining anytime you where crossing outside of your mining network. This also makes sense because it will nuke your battery in two seconds so it should really only be mining while plugged directly into a power source & while being in a properly cooled + ventilated area. Then whenever you do return back to your mining network simply plug your phone in, open terminal, press volume+w to move one line up in history & press enter. Wham you're mining again, takes literally a couple seconds to do the transition from on the go to mining away.

I've literally carried a V20 around with me that I normally just snag pictures with for over a week mining this way. Anytime I cross into the mining network I just plug it in and off it goes, anytime I need to use the phone and/or travel out again then I just stop it and move along. Simple as fuck! NeoNeon got 6-8 H/s on this device, the wolf port here gets 10-16 H/s depending on how much I'm using it while getting files in the background or if I'm mining across 2-3-4 threads. Overall it's a huge improvement, it's like having a free additional miner gained simply through optimization. Which is pretty badass! B|

Here's my V20 sitting on top a fan intake for the i7-5930K while mining across three threads:

VjuoJHQ.png

Late Night Parking Lot Craigslist Monero Exchanges:

Last night I got out of bed around 3AM as my bat phone was blowing up. I'd been hustling craigslist all day looking for some mining gear to come up on for a new project. All I needed was a working shell of quality parts & I'd been bustin balls for a hot minute. Finally a guy hit me up and you gotta hop when the offers come no matter the time. This guy had listed $2000 worth of parts if brought brand new today (I looked them up), though over the course of the day I got him to ditch $600 in monitors and peripherals so we could just discuss the value he had in mining parts. He wanted $1250, then over a couple hours I had bartered him down to a thousand before fake walking away, then through using burner numbers over a couple hours to demoralize the guy he said he would go as low as eight hundred. (kept hitting him with offers of 300-500 from fake people) I told him I could give him $800 in XMR or $700 in cash as I had to convert it from the Monero so there would be a loss. He agreed to the seven but wanted it picked up, since it was late I offered him another 20 to bring it to me. Guy had kept all the original retail boxes, paperwork, extra cables, he really cared for this machine. He left it overclocked at 4.4ghz but I think I can fine tune it a bit better. Overall for the price not a bad little score! :ph34r:

i5-6600K @ 4.4ghz
Corsair H105 in Push&Pull
MSI Z170A Carbon Pro
16gb DDR4 3ghz (4x4 ripjaws)
EVGA 980 Classified
EVGA 650 80+ Gold
Phanteks Eclipse P400S
Windows 10 Pro (oem)
Retail Packaging
Box of misc fans/cables

Here's it opened up on my coffee table:

CJp0q0l.png

Utilizing Ol'Stock Tales To Explain Cryptocurrency Markets:

Once upon a time, in a place overrun with monkeys, man appeared and announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for 10 XMR each. The villagers, seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest, and started catching them. The man bought thousands at 10 XMR and as supply started to diminish, they became harder to catch, so the villagers stopped their effort. The man then announced that he would now pay 20 XMR for each one. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. But soon the supply diminished even further and they were ever harder to catch, so people started going back to their farms and forgot about monkey catching. The man increased his price to 25 XMR each and the supply of monkeys became so sparse that it was an effort to even see a monkey, much less catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys for 50 XMR! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf. While the man was away the assistant told the villagers, "Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man has bought. I will sell them to you at 25 XMR each and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for 50 XMR each." The villagers rounded up all their savings and bought all the monkeys. They never saw the man or his assistant again, and once again there were monkeys everywhere.

Now you have a better understanding of how the cryptocurrency market works. xD

I don't always mine.. but when I do..

eCoG1gP.png

Quality packaging straight from MSI!

OhgZf3O.png

Oh sexy mama, give it to me, give me it all!

30l80Yg.png

PCMR Achievement Unlocked:

LyZh2g7.png

On 10/16/2017 at 5:45 PM, WhiteGoblin said:

Reveal hidden contents

eCoG1gP.png

Reveal hidden contents

OhgZf3O.png

Reveal hidden contents

30l80Yg.png

Reveal hidden contents

LyZh2g7.png

What a cliff hanger. Can't wait until the start of season 2

On 10/16/2017 at 5:45 PM, WhiteGoblin said:

Hide contents

eCoG1gP.png

Reveal hidden contents

OhgZf3O.png

Reveal hidden contents

30l80Yg.png

Reveal hidden contents

LyZh2g7.png

Mmmmm wish I could afford those beauties! Excited to see what happens with them!

Also not exactly sure how Intel integrates it into the CPU interms of CPU usage but what about getting the igpu into the equation?

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Goblin Mining Co. Is Born! Let The Water Era Begin! All behold, VEGAS!!!

Hey everybody sorry for the delay between posts just been extremely busy in real life. If you've been kicking it in the IRC channel then you've heard all about triple homicides, my ventures babysitting, and of course, the nonstop miner grind! A user on LinusTechTip's forum declared he couldn't wait for season two to begin and that's been the real motivation I've used to push until I've had something to show for all this downtime. (shots to Jrhumphrey89 my boi in Dallas) Oh Goblin, how much you got into mining right now? Try $4850 by the time you add up all the little parts and pieces I've needed along the way. An of course, a lifetime of tech knowledge being worked to the edge to keep things optimal and running at all times. This really is not a small journey to go on as you can probably gather from the last few months of this blog.

So what's been happening while you've been gone? Well hackers busting my networks nuts, I flooded the 5930K with half the res directly across the board into the ram slots and everything, and I've completely taken apart a number of different systems to build my current setup which is pushing peaks of 13 KH/s. Balling baby, and I'm positive I can push everything even further as I'm just getting familiar with the Vega technology. Already my top peak across four water vega 64s is 9.5 KH/s as reported back from the pool itself in accepted shares. With some additional tweaking I want to see more!! Though I don't want to let this sound all roses and hot kitten, I've been grinding some insane hours, skipping meals, smoking way to much ganja, and living on coffee through this project. I felt like every minute I wasn't mining I was just kicking myself right in the nuts so sleep has been pretty rare lately.

I'll cover the hacker related network changes in another post, for now lets stick on the Vega train. I took apart my old 5820K rig and added two vegas to it, pretty straight forward build. Formatted it completely away from any notion of a normal machine, stripped down windows 10 pro using a combination of pXc-coding's DoNotSpy10 & ccleaner. (DNS10 to rip 10 up, then CC to uninstall every additional component of the os down to an installed program list of nothing) Then after applying all the newest system updates I put a pause on them for the next three months so they wouldn't stop my efforts in the middle of the night or while I was away. Finally I went through the really long task of understanding how to properly get these blockchain drivers to work. I followed the Definitive Monero & Vega Guide that was posted on reddit. It works great and that guy knows his shit, you need to be very exact with his instructions.

Mainly about crashing!! Anytime you crash the HBM2 your mining rates will take a huge dive and the driver software will report everything is great. You have to manually turn it off and on as well change your auto to manual voltage controls + fan curves every time inbetween crashes. Sometimes a solid reboot is required to get it to turn back on. It really is unstable as fuck and hard to work with, turning on and off monitors will instantly crash it. You can read his solution was an additional dongle, but my solution has been doing internal network remote desktop connections. This way I can work from another room over and not have to run back and forth to the mining room nine-hundred times to work through the crashes until I get it up and running stable. This prevents the stress of flipping on monitors over there or even using a KVM switch, it's by far the most stable solution I've came up with in regards to the HBM2 as well, it really helps to fight the crashes via remote connections. (RoadTripGuy gave me this idea btw, shots man thanks!) You'll get the pattern of exactly where you need to click to fix the problem down in no time. If I get a bit more free time I'll gladly write out an AutoIt script that automatically does all the tedious as fuck mouse work after a crash. That'll be really nice, I love automation like that.

I then took the new rig I just posted about purchasing off craigslist & completely gutted it. His wiring was shit, the cables where really thin, and sadly, that gold rated power supply he had in there just wasn't going to cut it for peak consumption after I looked at how my other unit was handling things. Also, it came with a 1TB 7200 drive, that's not going to cut it, you have to have an SSD to vega mine well. So I dropped by the CSU surplus store and they where sold out of SSDs and didn't have any good power supplies left in stock either. So I bit the bullet and went to bestbuy of all places, I know, fuck my life right? They had PNY SSD's on sale and then while I was there I got raped over another 750W power supply to replace the 650. Sadly all they had in stock was a bronze unit and I don't like running anything under gold, specifically for how hard mining is on a power supply. Though it was either that or wait for shipping so I grabbed one there and figured I'd test it out. This is another spot where I really lost money compared to buying second hand as this was brand new gear from a retail store, massive fail. Anyways I got back, rebuilt the system, tried to clean up things a bit & fired it up. This machine is VERY BITCHY compared to my other machine. If my hash rate doesn't look right I don't even guess, I log directly into this machine as it's going to be the one that's causing issues. It really likes to drop 500 H/s and start trying to equally mine across it's threads instead of having a dominate one like the configuration calls for.

I've found by adding 6% more power in Wattman to the first card in the system it seems to stabilize it a bit more then I've been use to over the first few days of testing. It also allowed that card to peak in the low 2000's for hash rate instead of sitting around the 1990s but it doesn't stay up there. It's being done purely to help keep the cards in that system stable. Though now I had a 1080 waterforce and a 980 classified sitting around. I thought I would add the triple stack of cards to my 5930K box, sadly this went really badly. My T2 1000 doesn't like trying to power a Titan X (Pascal) on EKWB cooling, a 1080 waterforce, and a maxwell 980 classified all at once while also mining on it's 5930k and powering the rest of the gear. Just wasn't going to happen. I had to rearrange the cards to do this so I had to move the titan, which meant I needed to replumb the custom loop. In the middle of doing this I accidentally soaked the whole rampage v10 edition motherboard in my loop coolant. Had to take the whole thing apart after my paper towel stuffing nonsense just wasn't going to cut it. I spent hours wiping down each part and then left them out to dry over night. The next day I rebuilt the system and still was to scared to turn it on, instead I got a fan out and blew air into the case over the course of the day & over the night.

Finally the moment came where I could wait forever but I needed that machine up. So I flipped the dip and pressed the button. Shit rebooted about ten times, then was locking up in the bios, and going apeshit. Clearly things where not happy, though I didn't know what to do but turn it off longer or try and maybe evap whatever leftover humidity was in there I wasn't getting out through letting it run a bit. I let the system spin fans and attempted reinstalling an operating system for about three hours. Finally it just started working again out of no where, I reset it back to stock by then so I started overclocking it, posted right to 4.6 like it use too, then I ran stress tests on it. ??? It's acting the same as always ??? fucking sacrifice a 1050 to the hardware gods, we've got life back in it. I don't know, I don't really understand it, but we're rolling again! The final build as you can see is just the Titan and the 1080, which when added to the other systems completes the I ONLY MINE ON WATER BITCHES PCMR EPEEN #1 first rollout of Goblin Mining Co. The EVGA 980 Classified is literally sitting on a a shelf next to a dead EVGA 04G-P4-3975-KR. Damn thing takes some serious juice to turn on and I know I'm being awful #firstworldproblem here, but it's got air cooling on it. I'm uuhh looking down upon it from my throne of radiators that keep my ass warm in the middle of winter with no heat on in my entire place but my gear nice & cool. #waterbois #fuckaircooling #thingsPCMRsays

Though that heat is no fucking joke. It's snowing here & I left my window to the mining room wide open all night. I woke up this morning bright an early an found it 98F inside the room. It was a fucking desert as soon as you hit that room, I mean it was really trippy to be cold in one room, snowing outside, and then a loud hurricane of fans in the next room that's as hot and dry as satans starfish. I grabbed the horticulture fan I used to dry the 5930K rig off and placed it on the floor right infront of my mining corner, angled it upwards, and proceeded to try and blow all the heat out of the room by circulating large amounts of it. This helped alot with exchanging air through the window and outside but it actually helped instantly heat my entire place up multiple degrees. You could just stand in the doorway and sweat. WHEW, do not under estimate the heat stacked mining gear (even on a small level like this) will generate in even a decent sized area. They are totally space heaters that just happen to make you money as they burn large amounts of juice. It almost burned my hand to touch the case where the radiators screwed in! I took both the side case panels off the vega rigs to allow for better air exchange & angled the ground fan to blow directly into both of them. This has really lowered temps and taught me a pretty valuable lesson in Vega output.

Also speaking of learning lessons. Before applying the undervolt modifications I wanted to measure my cards consumption. I was mining just like I'm doing now but they wouldn't hold 1100mhz on the memory at all so I told the software to use up to another additional 20% power to try and stabilize it. This set off the loudest series of alarms I've heard from my batteries since owning them, I looked up and the screen was flashing 1250W over-load and initiated immediate shutdown procedures. Guys, these systems are only running 750W power supplies!! Not only did it pull 1250W through the 750W PSU but it wrecked the battery system it was plugged into completely. Talk about fortunate we're running semi-quality gear here, if any single part of these builds was in slightly worse shape I fear that would've been the death of an entire rig. (before it even had a chance to earn a single XMR!) Whew, you should've seen my face when it all turned right back on afterwards.

Overall the entire operation is now: six GPUs, five CPUs, four ARMS, a monster pfSense 2U rack dual xeon router, a NightHawk X10 access point, comcast gig internet, a VPN provider with five licenses, five 1500PFCLCD battery systems, four hyper-v load balancers, & a whole lot of tech skills. Yeah PCMR, make a spot at the table, because I'm mining that XMR like it's the only crack in the hood.

Vega 64 Wave Edition Fresh In Packaging:

6lrqfUt.png

Second Rig PSU & SSD Upgrades:

ezClspd.png

This many fans? 1-To-4 PWM Splitters To The Rescue:

8Ko8Y8A.png

Mining Rig #1 (5820K):

tzaR2o6.png

Mining Rig #2 (6600K):

uie9XCv.png

Mining Rig #3 (5930K) (soaked):

GQUp89Y.png

Last Day Of Drying The Rig Post Swimming:

DpECex4.png

Thank The Grand Architect For EK EVO Koolants:

BiHuQtK.png

Mining Powered By ATI:

cf93BK4.png

Next Level Mining Tachometers Really Add That #PCMR:

afKnUZ2.png

The Red Glow Of Late Night Profits:

fvpbnMO.png

Keeping Your Gear Cool Is #1 Priority:

fQ2ALme.jpg

Let's See Those XMR-Node-Proxy Load Balancers:

UuDx3SC.png

Vega Rig #1 GPU Hash Rates:

fTk6d51.png

Vega Rig #2 GPU Hash Rates:

Ka4iuxa.png

New Peak Mining Record! Whole Operation @ 13 KH/s - Vegas @ 9.5 KH/s:

ryjcS7j.png

• 3 weeks later...

Creating Live & Interactive Custom XMR-STAK Statistics Screen Layouts: (...doing it the 90s way!)

Sup everybody! Sorry for the delay between content, I got to go on a vacation, was rather nice! Anyways, while I've been out I've been thinking nonstop about mining and the approaches people use. I planned a couple meetings with other miners on my trip so I could see how they setup their operations, the equipment they use, & even the financial angles to their companies. As in, how are they cashing out, where do they pay taxes, what fines, little man fees, and misc expenses they're going through, etc. No business is ever as simple as just produce product, or in this case, coins. So finding how the entire process A-Z works for other people has been pretty useful information for the inspiring miner like myself. Like every industry there's a range from the hippie hobbyists to the commercial enterprises, and personally I love them all! From a couple graphics cards to help pay off home bills to a monumental TWO-HUNDRED & FORTY 290X wall to wall rack stack with automated environmental control. People getting down on mining are good folks coast to coast.

One thing I noticed is that everybody has their own way of managing all the information that's required to stay on top of your operation. Literally from folks just flipping through stat screens on their phone while they sit on the can, to people physically keeping records of their mining equipment as it ages. As in, how many hours are on a card, what its voltages ran brand new vs. what they're at three months down the line after a 24/7 overclock & mining, what's the efficiency of any given piece at any given time, etc. It seems to be a major pain in the ass for every miner, there's sooooooo much data to consider. I wasn't even doing a mining related activity when the idea hit me, you know those XMR-STAK screens you can turn on for your local network? What if you just went back to like the oldschool html websites we use to love in the late 90s & whipped out a super basic table structure that loaded iframes? Surely it couldn't be that easy could it? Yes. It's that easy. Using ancient html code to create custom table layouts & then iframing the built in stat pages from XMR-STAK you can create live, interactive, & fully customizable layouts for your equipment!

It had actually been a moment since I'd just sat down in notepad and wrote a website up in such a fashion. Really had to reach for the memory there at points, let's not even start with the fact that at one point I converted over from surrounding my elements in angle brackets to surrounding them in square brackets like I was sitting here making a forum post. I didn't even notice it until I booted my code the first time. LOLOLOL. Anyways I went with a basic four wide layout as it matched my 16:9 screens fairly well, though you can customize this as much as you want. If you weren't alive when this time period of the net was the hotness, or it's just been two decades like it has for the rest of us, then feel free to google "free html5 editor" or the likes to get a couple different WYSIWYG options. Though if you're stubborn like me, just fiddle in notepad for a while until it all starts coming back to you.

Neat things about doing it this way is; I.) It's all locally ran as a simple .html file inside your browser of choice. Since it's just a single file you can easily transfer it from computer to computer inside your mining network. (really anywhere you want to have a big ass live stats screen) II.) If you wanted a smaller version, or one that does something weird, well go nuts, all you gotta do is open the file in notepad or your favorite html editor if you still have one of those installed & let your creativity become your limits. III.) You can put your most troubled machines or points of interest at the top of your list, or even troubleshoot issues via watching entire systems at once. I actually discovered, diagnosed, & fixed an issue from this new stats screen that I had missed from before! (another post on that one coming) IV.) Hard crashes, lockups, basically catastrophic level mining failure is instantly noticeable because the entire iframe will change to one of two different error screens. (one that lets you know it's down and one that gives you more detail if it's having network issues) V.) Most basic failures like vegas dropping their HBM2 are more easily noticed as your eyes can glide across a horizontal plane of results between cards comparing all of their hashrates at once. VI.) Adaptive automated refresh rate means you can check in on your equipment as often as you want. I have it setup for every sixty seconds, which I like because it matches STAK's middle field.

Now the code you need to do this is VERY SIMPLE, like WTF it makes me laugh. All you need to do is simply change the network addresses, card identifications, & the title / header as you probably don't care for my name being on your screen. To make it copy and paste simple, I'll go ahead and throw it in a code box directly below. All you'll need to do is highlight all the code in the box, copy it, paste it into notepad, make your localization changes, then save it as a .html file. Once you open that file up, ta'da you've got a live & interactive stats screen that you can click around your mouse with to check different stats per miner:

<html>
<head>
<title>[]Goblin Mining Co.[] []Live XMR GPU Mining Statistics[] []Auto-Refresh On[]</title>
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="60">
</head>
<body>
<table style="background-color: #F8F8FF; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td style="width: 455px;" colspan="4">
<h1 style="text-align: center;"><strong>[Goblin Mining Co.] [Live XMR GPU Mining Statistics] [Auto-Refresh Rate: 1 Min]</strong></h1>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="width: 455px;">&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="width: 455px;">
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>TITAN XP 1/2 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:420/h" name="TitanXP1" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>TITAN XP 2/2 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:421/h" name="TitanXP2" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>GTX 1080 1/2 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:422/h" name="10801" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>GTX 1080 2/2 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:423/h" name="10802" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>VEGA64 1 (.203)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.203:420/h" name="VEGA1" width="450px" height="305px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>VEGA64 2 (.203)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.203:421/h" name="VEGA2" width="450px" height="305px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>VEGA64 3 (.212)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.212:420/h" name="VEGA3" width="450px" height="305px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>VEGA64 4 (.212)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.212:422/h" name="VEGA4" width="450px" height="305px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</body>
</html>

Pretty straight forward isn't it? Sure it could use some custom backgrounds, some spinning .gif files, three frame per second flames popping out when cards go down, oh and a midi track of Joe Esposito's "You're the Best" playing on constant loop but you're going to have to add those other lovely wonders of the late 90s internet in on your own. (kids, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, go find some archive of the best geocities websites, that'll keep you laughing for a while) Moving on, you can drag the browser window around and they'll all stay in the center of their own tables. This means it works great at different resolutions or if you have other things taking up screen real estate. Once again, I went with a quad layout, you can simply trim this to a tri layout or expand it, whatever you need it's drop dead simple old code hacking things together. As you can see I tried borders, borderless, outlines, all sorts of options for snazzing it up but this clean an simple layout won the day for easiest to use & easiest to stare at. Though this of course wouldn't be a Goblin post if I didn't bring some screenshots!

Simple & Clean Grid Layout Reporting Network Wide GPU Stats:

aUurvV5.png

Crash Screens When Miners Go Down:

c0f3QQT.png

Water Vegas Going Super Saiyan @ 2250+ H/s:

I've been trying a couple different configuration options on the Vegas lately & one of them provided some surprising results! Woke up to check the stat screen & make sure everything was still mining away when I noticed the highs across all the cards where pretty narly. Not only are the Pascal cards occasionally flipping their entire workload between sides of the cards (as they're currently evenly spitting their streaming multiprocessors into separate miners via speed racer) but the 1080 is showing occasional peaks where it's running 750+ H/s where previously it was pretty much stuck at 650-660. Then you look down at the Vegas an somewhere over the course of the night they all started going 2250+ H/s minus one that only got up to 2183.7 H/s. Now that's some neat shit to catch on the board when you wake up, it'll make your morning tea twice as sweet! I think some of the difference is I've recently tried running them at lower temps then I have been thanks to exploiting the fact that it's winter outside.

As you can see in the Behold Vegas post the maximum rate I've got in reported accepted shares from the pool via my Vega Proxy is 9.5 KH/s, which when divided down is 2,375 H/s per card. So while these results are good to see on my side locally instead of through the pool's natural ebb & flow I know I can still do better. There is a ton to be said about how you run your mining operation; what software you use, what operating systems, how your network is setup, etc. People on the more hobbyist side who just fire up some software then walk away are truly missing out on an entire world of optimization. Even for those of us trying to stay on the bleeding edge there's always people doing better. Hopefully with advancements in the community's understanding of Vega, further mining application development (can't wait to try the new unified release of stak), & some new blockchain drivers we'll find that we can still dig deeper into unlocking their true mining potential. Though for single card hash rates.. yeah I can't really complain here! #vegabois #titshashrate

This Morning's GPU Stat Screen Showing Things Digging Along:

y4fJEzU.png

Using Device Console Utility (DevCon.exe) To Reset Your Vega Cards Automatically:

Now this is something I found digging through vega conversation and I'm not entirely sure where I ultimately came up with it. I did not invent this, write this, or do anything but immediately implement it into my operations. Though I remember reading somewhere that a guy on Craigslist or eBay (???) was charging $10 bucks for it and the guy I downloaded it from thought that was just hilarious given it's widely available across the net for free. Moving on, to use this you need a copy of Device Console Utility (DevCon.exe) which is a tiny little program that generally comes packaged inside the Windows Driver Kit. Given nobody wants to download the entire package for this tiny .exe & nobody trusts random .exe download websites (or should anyways) then it leaves people asking where do I get this thing? Thankfully this smooth cat Amirhossein maintains a blog called Networchestration where he very clearly shows us how to obtain devcon from Microsoft directly without all the hassle of installing or downloading WDK.

Once you've got that covered drop it in a folder you've created just for this & then open up notepad. (or your favorite text editor, I recommend notepad2) You'll copy and paste the code from the box I'll create below & then save it as a Windows Batch File (.bat) with whatever name you choose. (mine's simply called Vega_Reset.bat) Make sure you save it (or place it afterwards) into the same folder you created for and placed the devcon.exe file into. Now whenever your HBM2 crashes, your hash rates get screwy, or basically ANYTHING AT ALL looks wrong, then you just right click on this bat file and hit "run as administrator" then sweet as a spliff of Dr. Grinspoon all your problems are solved automatically. If it fails to turn off your vegas and restart them it's because you forgot the whole run as admin part. :)

cd %~dp0
timeout /t 5
devcon.exe disable "PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_687F"
timeout /t 5
devcon.exe enable "PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_687F"

As you can see it's an extremely simple script but damn is it effective! No longer will you ever have to open up the AMD software, turn off your HBM2, turn on your HBM2, go to Wattman, turn manual voltage control back on, change your fan curves again, save everything, then restart your mining in the hopes it's going to stay mining at the high end hash rates without any issues. That whole process, all that madness, fixed with simply running this quick little script. I watch the stat screens I showed you how to create in the previous posts & while it's extremely rare to have a card go down once it's up and running it does occasionally happen. Actually more common, I'm dicking around making changes with the systems testing new ideas and/or concepts & creating crashes on my own. So for whatever reason something isn't correct, well, do a secure remote login to the IP listed on the stat screen, run the script, start the miner back up, wham we're done in a couple seconds.

Literally one of the most handy things I've came across in all of mining so far. For it's simplicity it works great & helps stabilize systems immediately since you're not screwing around with things and waiting for the amd driver software to reload a bunch of times. Most the time it just takes one run of this script to see all the vega 64 cards immediately post to 1990ish H/s and stabilized there until I screw with it again. Now how's this work? Well as you can see if you go into Windows Device Manager, right click onto a Vega (or really any device), then click properties, inside the new window click the details tab, then in the drop down box select hardware ids, this is the beginning device ID for Vega cards. So while there is additional identifying information about the hardware listed, this script simply looks for the beginning part to find all vega related cards, then it turns them off, waits a couple seconds, & finally enables them again. It's absolutely brilliant & I want to hug whoever thought of this first. Enough that I'm here sharing it with you guys as an excellent tool & technique to use in your own mining operations. #vegabois #devconmagic B|

Hello Internets! Welcome To Monero Mining!

Just wanted to say hello to everybody streaming in after watching the latest LinusTechTips video covering our world. Come on over & start mining XMR with us, we're private & decentralized! Need a guide or a helping hand? This entire thread is nothing but the blog you're looking for & will have you up and running in no time!

Spoiler

MjUctO5.jpg

1 hour ago, WhiteGoblin said:

Hello Internets! Welcome To Monero Mining!

Just wanted to say hello to everybody streaming in after watching the latest LinusTechTips video covering our world. Come on over & start mining XMR with us, we're private & decentralized! Need a guide or a helping hand? This entire thread is nothing but the blog you're looking for & will have you up and running in no time!

Hide contents

MjUctO5.jpg

How profitable is it? I have a 270X, 7950, 1080, 6800K, and Ryzen 1200. I would be willing to contribute to a pool even if it's less profitable then say ETH or ZEC

ƆԀ S₱▓Ɇ▓cs: i7 6ʇɥפᴉƎ00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GT҉X҉1҉0҉8҉0 Zotac Amp ExTrꍟꎭe),Si6F4Gb D???????r PlatinUm, EVGA G2 Sǝʌǝᘉ5ᙣᙍᖇᓎᙎᗅᖶt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGeeTeeX, Windows 10, K70 R̸̢̡̭͍͕̱̭̟̩̀̀̃́̃͒̈́̈́͑̑́̆͘͜ͅG̶̦̬͊́B̸͈̝̖͗̈́, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. פN∩SW∀S 960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup 9̵̨̢̨̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̢̢̡̢̧̡̢̡̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̱̖͈̠̝̯̹͉̝̞̩̠̹̺̰̺̲̳͈̞̻̜̫̹̱̗̣͙̻̘͎̲̝͙͍͔̯̲̟̞͚̖̘͉̭̰̣͎͕̼̼̜̼͕͎̣͇͓͓͎̼̺̯͈̤̝͖̩̭͍̣̱̞̬̺̯̼̤̲͎̖̠̟͍̘̭͔̟̗̙̗̗̤̦͍̫̬͔̦̳̗̳͔̞̼̝͍̝͈̻͇̭̠͈̳͍̫̮̥̭͍͔͈̠̹̼̬̰͈̤͚̖̯͍͉͖̥̹̺͕̲̥̤̺̹̹̪̺̺̭͕͓̟̳̹͍̖͎̣̫͓͍͈͕̳̹̙̰͉͙̝̜̠̥̝̲̮̬͕̰̹̳͕̰̲̣̯̫̮͙̹̮͙̮̝̣͇̺̺͇̺̺͈̳̜̣̙̻̣̜̻̦͚̹̩͓͚̖͍̥̟͍͎̦͙̫̜͔̭̥͈̬̝̺̩͙͙͉̻̰̬̗̣͖̦͎̥̜̬̹͓͈͙̤̜̗͔̩̖̳̫̑̀̂̽̈́̈́̿͒̿̋̊͌̾̄̄̒̌͐̽̿̊͑̑̆͗̈̎̄͒̑̋͛̑͑̂͑̀͐̀͑̓͊̇͆̿͑͛͛͆́͆̓̿̇̀̓͑͆͂̓̾̏͊̀̇̍̃́̒̎̀̒̄̓̒̐̑̊̏̌̽̓͂͋̓̐̓͊̌͋̀̐̇̌̓̔͊̈̇́̏͒̋͊̓̆̋̈̀̌̔͆͑̈̐̈̍̀̉̋̈́͊̽͂̿͌͊̆̾̉͐̿̓̄̾͑̈́͗͗̂̂́̇͂̀̈́́̽̈́̓̓͂̽̓̀̄͌̐̔̄̄͒͌̈́̅̉͊̂͒̀̈́̌͂̽̀̑̏̽̀͑̐̐͋̀̀͋̓̅͋͗̍́͗̈́̆̏̇͊̌̏̔̑̐̈́͑̎͑͆̏̎́̑̍̏̒̌̊͘͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ8̵̨̛̛̛̛̮͍͕̥͉̦̥̱̞̜̫̘̤̖̬͍͇͓̜̻̪̤̣̣̹̑͑̏̈́̐̐́̎͒̔͒̌̑̓̆̓͑̉̈́́͋̌͋͐͛͋̃̍̽̊͗͋͊̂̅͊͑́͋͛̉̏̓͌̾̈́̀͛͊̾͑̌̀̀̌̓̏̑́̄̉̌͂́͛̋͊̄͐͊̈́̀̌̆̎̿̓̔̍̎̀̍̚̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͠͠0̶̡̡̡̢̨̨͕̠̠͉̺̻̯̱̘͇̥͎͖̯͕̖̬̭͔̪̪͎̺̠̤̬̬̤̣̭̣͍̥̱̘̳̣̤͚̭̥͚̦͙̱̦͕̼͖͙͕͇̭͓͉͎̹̣̣͕̜͍͖̳̭͕̼̳̖̩͍͔̱̙̠̝̺̰̦̱̿̄̀͐͜͜ͅͅt̶̡̨̡̨̧̢̧̢̨̧̧̧̧̢̡̨̨̢̨̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̠͍̞̮͇̪͉̩̗̗͖̫͉͎͓̮̣̘̫͔̘̬̮̙̯̣͕͓̲̣͓͓̣̹̟͈̱͚̘̼̙̖̖̼̙̜̝͙̣̠̪̲̞̖̠̯̖̠̜̱͉̲̺͙̤̻̦̜͎̙̳̺̭̪̱͓̦̹̺͙̫̖̖̰̣͈͍̜̺̘͕̬̥͇̗̖̺̣̲̫̟̣̜̭̟̱̳̳̖͖͇̹̯̜̹͙̻̥̙͉͕̜͎͕̦͕̱͖͉̜̹̱̦͔͎̲̦͔̖̘̫̻̹̮̗̮̜̰͇̰͔̱͙̞̠͍͉͕̳͍̰̠̗̠̯̜̩͓̭̺̦̲̲͖̯̩̲̣̠͉̦̬͓̠̜̲͍̘͇̳̳͔̼̣͚̙͙͚͕̙̘̣̠͍̟̪̝̲͇͚̦̖͕̰̟̪͖̳̲͉͙̰̭̼̩̟̝̣̝̬̳͎̙̱͒̃̈͊̔͒͗̐̄̌͐͆̍͂̃̈́̾͗̅̐͒̓̆͛̂̾͋̍͂̂̄̇̿̈͌̅̈́̃̾̔̇̇̾̀͊͋̋̌̄͌͆͆̎̓̈́̾̊͊̇̌̔̈́̈́̀̐͊̊̍͑̊̈̓͑̀́̅̀̑̈́̽̃̽͛̇́̐̓̀͆̔̈̀̍̏̆̓̆͒̋́̋̍́̂̉͛̓̓̂̋̎́̒̏̈͋̃̽͆̓̀̔͑̈́̓͌͑̅̽́̐̍̉̑̓̈́͌̋̈́͂̊́͆͂̇̈́̔̃͌̅̈́͌͛̑̐̓̔̈́̀͊͛̐̾͐̔̾̈̃̈̄͑̓̋̇̉̉̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅi̵̢̧̢̧̡̧̢̢̧̢̢̢̡̡̡̧̧̡̡̧̛̛͈̺̲̫͕̞͓̥̖̭̜̫͉̻̗̭̖͔̮̠͇̩̹̱͈̗̭͈̤̠̮͙͇̲͙̰̳̹̲͙̜̟͚͎͓̦̫͚̻̟̰̣̲̺̦̫͓̖̯̝̬͉̯͓͈̫̭̜̱̞̹̪͔̤̜͙͓̗̗̻̟͎͇̺̘̯̲̝̫͚̰̹̫̗̳̣͙̮̱̲͕̺̠͉̫̖̟͖̦͉̟͈̭̣̹̱̖̗̺̘̦̠̯̲͔̘̱̣͙̩̻̰̠͓͙̰̺̠̖̟̗̖͉̞̣̥̝̤̫̫̜͕̻͉̺͚̣̝̥͇̭͎̖̦̙̲͈̲̠̹̼͎͕̩͓̖̥̘̱̜͙̹̝͔̭̣̮̗̞̩̣̬̯̜̻̯̩̮̩̹̻̯̬̖͂̈͂̒̇͗͑̐̌̎̑̽̑̈̈́͑̽́̊͋̿͊͋̅̐̈́͑̇̿̈́̌͌̊̅͂̎͆̏̓͂̈̿̏̃͑̏̓͆̔̋̎̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅZ̴̧̢̨̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̧̢̧̛̛̬̖͈̮̝̭̖͖̗̹̣̼̼̘̘̫̠̭̞͙͔͙̜̠̗̪̠̼̫̻͓̳̟̲̳̻̙̼͇̺͎̘̹̼͔̺̹̬̯̤̮̟͈̭̻͚̣̲͔͙̥͕̣̻̰͈̼̱̺̤̤͉̙̦̩̗͎̞͓̭̞̗͉̳̭̭̺̹̹̮͕̘̪̞̱̥͈̹̳͇̟̹̱̙͚̯̮̳̤͍̪̞̦̳̦͍̲̥̳͇̪̬̰̠͙͕̖̝̫̩̯̱̘͓͎̪͈̤̜͎̱̹̹̱̲̻͎̖̳͚̭̪̦̗̬͍̯̘̣̩̬͖̝̹̣̗̭͖̜͕̼̼̲̭͕͔̩͓̞̝͓͍̗̙̯͔̯̞̝̳̜̜͉̖̩͇̩̘̪̥̱͓̭͎͖̱̙̩̜͎̙͉̟͎͔̝̥͕͍͓̹̮̦̫͚̠̯͓̱͖͔͓̤͉̠͙̋͐̀͌̈́͆̾͆̑̔͂͒̀̊̀͋͑̂͊̅͐̿́̈́̐̀̏̋̃̄͆͒̈́̿̎́́̈̀̀͌̔͋͊̊̉̿͗͊͑̔͐̇͆͛̂̐͊̉̄̈́̄̐͂͂͒͑͗̓͑̓̾̑͋̒͐͑̾͂̎̋̃̽̂̅̇̿̍̈́́̄̍͂͑̏̐̾̎̆̉̾͂̽̈̆̔́͋͗̓̑̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅo̶̪͆́̀͂̂́̄̅͂̿͛̈́̿͊͗́͘͝t̴̡̨̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̧̢̡̨̛̪͈̣̭̺̱̪̹̺̣̬̖̣̻͈̞̙͇̩̻̫͈̝̭̟͎̻̟̻̝̱͔̝̼͍̞̼̣̘̤̯͓͉̖̠̤͔̜̙͚͓̻͓̬͓̻̜̯̱̖̳̱̗̠̝̥̩͓̗̪̙͓̖̠͎̗͎̱̮̯̮͙̩̫̹̹̖͙̙͖̻͈̙̻͇͔̙̣̱͔̜̣̭̱͈͕̠̹͙̹͇̻̼͎͍̥̘͙̘̤̜͎̟͖̹̦̺̤͍̣̼̻̱̲͎̗̹͉͙̪̞̻̹͚̰̻͈͈͊̈́̽̀̎̃̊́̈́̏̃̍̉̇̑̂̇̏̀͊̑̓͛̽͋̈́͆́̊͊̍͌̈́̓͊̌̿̂̾̐͑̓̀́͒̃̋̓͆̇̀͊̆͗̂͑͐̀͗̅̆͘̕͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḁ̶̢̡̨̧̡̡̨̨̧̨̡̡̢̧̨̡̡̛̛̛͍̱̳͚͕̩͍̺̪̻̫̙͈̬͙̖͙̬͍̬̟̣̝̲̼̜̼̺͎̥̮̝͙̪̘̙̻͖͇͚͙̣̬̖̲̲̥̯̦̗̰̙̗̪̞̗̩̻̪̤̣̜̳̩̦̻͓̞̙͍͙̫̩̹̥͚̻̦̗̰̲̙̫̬̱̺̞̟̻͓̞͚̦̘̝̤͎̤̜̜̥̗̱͈̣̻̰̮̼̙͚͚̠͚̲̤͔̰̭̙̳͍̭͎̙͚͍̟̺͎̝͓̹̰̟͈͈̖̺͙̩̯͔̙̭̟̞̟̼̮̦̜̳͕̞̼͈̜͍̮͕̜͚̝̦̞̥̜̥̗̠̦͇͖̳͈̜̮̣͚̲̟͙̎̈́́͊̔̑̽̅͐͐͆̀͐́̓̅̈͑͑̍̿̏́͆͌̋̌̃̒̽̀̋̀̃̏̌́͂̿̃̎̐͊̒̀̊̅͒̎͆̿̈́̑̐̒̀̈́̓̾͋͆̇̋͒̎̈̄̓̂͊̆͂̈́̒̎͐̇̍̆̋̅̿̔͒̄̇̂̋̈́͆̎̔̇͊̊̈́̔̏͋́̀͂̈́̊͋͂̍̾̓͛̇̔̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅç̵̧̢̨̢̢̢̧̧̡̨̡̢̧̧̧̨̡̡̨̨̢̢̢̧̨̢̨̢̛̛͉̗̠͇̹̖̝͕͚͎̟̻͓̳̰̻̺̞̣͚̤͙͍͇̗̼͖͔͕͙͖̺͙̖̹̘̘̺͓̜͍̣̰̗̖̺̗̪̘̯̘͚̲͚̲̬̞̹̹͕̭͔̳̘̝̬͉̗̪͉͕̞̫͔̭̭̜͉͔̬̫͙̖̙͚͔͙͚͍̲̘͚̪̗̞̣̞̲͎͔͖̺͍͎̝͎͍̣͍̩̟͈͕̗͉̪̯͉͎͖͍̖͎̖̯̲̘̦̟̭͍͚͓͈͙̬͖̘̱̝̜̘̹̩̝̥̜͎̬͓̬͙͍͇͚̟̫͇̬̲̥̘̞̘̟̘̝̫͈̙̻͇͎̣̪̪̠̲͓͉͙͚̭̪͇̯̠̯̠͖̞̜͓̲͎͇̼̱̦͍͉͈͕͉̗̟̖̗̱̭͚͎̘͓̬͍̱͍̖̯̜̗̹̰̲̩̪͍̞̜̫̩̠͔̻̫͍͇͕̰̰̘͚͈̠̻̮͊̐̿̏̐̀̇̑̐̈͛͑͑̍̑̔̃̈́̓̈́̇̐͑̐̊̆͂̀̏͛̊̔̍̽͗͋̊̍̓̈́̏̅͌̀̽́̑͒͒̓͗̈́̎͌͂̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅS̵̡̡̧̧̨̨̡̢̡̡̡̡̧̧̡̧̢̫̯͔̼̲͉͙̱̮̭̗͖̯̤͙̜͚̰̮̝͚̥̜̞̠̤̺̝͇̻̱͙̩̲̺͍̳̤̺̖̝̳̪̻̗̮̪̖̺̹̭͍͇̗̝̱̻̳̝̖̝͎̙͉̞̱̯̙̜͇̯̻̞̱̭̗͉̰̮̞͍̫̺͙͎̙̞̯̟͓͉̹̲͖͎̼̫̩̱͇̲͓̪͉̺̞̻͎̤̥̭̺̘̻̥͇̤̖̰̘̭̳̫̙̤̻͇̪̦̭̱͎̥̟͖͕̣̤̩̟̲̭̹̦̹̣͖̖͒̈́̈́̓͗̈̄͂̈́̅̐̐̿̎̂͗̎̿̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅt̸̡̡̧̧̨̡̢̛̥̥̭͍̗͈̩͕͔͔̞̟͍̭͇̙̺̤͚͎͈͎͕̱͈̦͍͔͓̬͚̗̰̦͓̭̰̭̎̀̂̈́̓̒̈́̈́̂̄̋́̇̂͐͒̋̋̉͐̉̏̇͋̓̈́͐̾͋̒͒͐̊̊̀̄͆̄͆̑͆̇̊̓̚̚̕̚̕͜͠͝͝ͅͅơ̵̡̨̡̡̡̨̛̺͕̼͔̼̪̳͖͓̠̘̘̳̼͚͙͙͚̰͚͚͖̥̦̥̘̖̜̰͔̠͕̦͎̞̮͚͕͍̤̠̦͍̥̝̰̖̳̫̮̪͇̤̱̜͙͔̯͙̙̼͇̹̥̜͈̲̺̝̻̮̬̼̫̞̗̣̪̱͓̺̜̠͇͚͓̳̹̥̳̠͍̫͈̟͈̘̯̬̞͔̝͍͍̥̒̐͗͒͂͆̑̀̿̏́̀͑͗̐́̀̾̓́̌̇̒̈́̌̓͐̃̈́̒̂̀̾͂̊̀̂͐̃̄̓̔̽̒̈́̇̓͌̇̂̆̒̏̊̋͊͛͌̊̇̒̅͌̄̎̔̈́͊́̽̋̈̇̈́́͊̅͂̎̃͌͊͛͂̄̽̈́̿͐̉̽̿́́̉͆̈́̒́̂̾̄̇̌̒̈̅̍̿̐͑̓͊̈́̈̋̈́̉̍̋̊̈̀̈́̾̿̌̀̈́͌̑̍́̋̒̀̂̈́́̾̏̐̅̈̑͗͐̈͂̄̾̄̈́̍̉͑͛͗͋̈́̃̄̊́́͐̀̀̽̇̓̄̓̃͋͋̂̽̔̀̎͌̈́̈́̑̓̔̀̓͐͛͆̿̋͑͛̈́͂̅̋̅͆͗̇́̀̒́̏͒̐̍͂̓͐͐̇̂̉̑̊͑̉̋̍͊̄̀͂̎͒̔͊̃̏̕̚̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅc̴̨̡̢̢̢̡̡̢̛̛̛̻͇̝̣͉͚͎͕̻̦͖̤̖͇̪̩̤̻̭̮̙̰̖̰̳̪̱̹̳̬͖̣͙̼̙̰̻̘͇͚̺̗̩̫̞̳̼̤͔͍͉̟͕̯̺͈̤̰̹̍̋́͆̾̆̊͆͋̀͑͒̄̿̄̀̂͋̊͆́͑̑̽͊̓́̔̽̌͊̄͑͒͐̑͗̿̃̀̓̅́̿͗̈́͌̋̀̏̂͌̓́̇̀͒͋̌̌̅͋͌̆͐̀̔̒͐̊̇̿̽̀̈́̃̒̋̀̈́̃̏̂̊͗̑̊̈̇̀̌͐̈́̉̂̏͊̄͐̈̽͒̏̒̓́̌̓̅́̓̃͐͊͒̄͑̒͌̍̈́̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅǩ̴̢̢̢̧̨̢̢̢̨̨̨̢̢̢̨̧̨̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̜̥̩̙͕̮̪̻͈̘̯̼̰̜͚̰͖̬̳͖̣̭̼͔̲͉̭̺͚̺̟͉̝̱̲͎͉̙̥̤͚͙̬̪̜̺͙͍̱̞̭̬̩̖̤̹̤̺̦͈̰̗̰͍͇̱̤̬̬͙̙̲̙̜͖͓̙̟̙̯̪͍̺̥͔͕̝̳̹̻͇̠̣͈̰̦͓͕̩͇͈͇̖͙͍̰̲̤̞͎̟̝̝͈͖͔͖̦̮̗̬̞̞̜̬̠̹̣̣̲̮̞̤̜̤̲̙͔͕̯͔͍̤͕̣͔͙̪̫̝̣̰̬̬̭̞͔̦̟̥̣̻͉͈̮̥̦̮̦͕̤͇̺͆͆̈͗̄̀̌̔̈́̈̉̾̊̐̆̂͛̀̋́̏̀̿͒̓̈́̈́͂̽̾͗͊̋̐̓̓̀̃̊̊͑̓̈̎̇͑̆̂̉̾̾̑͊̉̃́̑͌̀̌̐̅̃̿̆̎̈́̀̒́͛̓̀̊́̋͛͒͊̆̀̃̊͋̋̾̇̒̋͂̏͗͆̂̔́̐̀́͗̅̈̋̂̎̒͊̌̉̈̈́͌̈́̔̾̊̎́͐͒̋̽̽́̾̿̚̕͘͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅB̸̢̧̨̡̢̧̨̡̡̨̡̨̡̡̡̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͉̞͚̰̭̲͈͎͕͈̦͍͈̮̪̤̻̻͉̫̱͔̞̫̦̰͈̗̯̜̩̪̲̻̖̳͖̦͎͔̮̺̬̬̼̦̠̪̤͙͍͓̜̥̙̖̫̻̜͍̻̙̖̜̹͔̗̪̜̖̼̞̣̠̫͉̯̮̤͈͎̝̪͎͇͙̦̥͙̳̫̰̪̣̱̘̤̭̱͍̦͔̖͎̺̝̰̦̱̣͙̙̤͚̲͔̘̱̜̻͔̥̻͖̭͔̜͉̺͕͙͖̜͉͕̤͚̠̩̮̟͚̗͈͙̟̞̮̬̺̻̞͔̥͉͍̦̤͓̦̻̦̯̟̰̭̝̘̩̖̝͔̳͉̗̖̱̩̩̟͙͙͛̀͐̈́̂̇͛̅̒̉̏̈́̿͐́̏̃̏̓̌̽͐̈́͛̍͗͆͛̋̔̉͂̔̂̓̌͌͋̂͆̉͑̊̎́̈́̈̂͆͑́̃̍̇̿̅̾́́̿̅̾̆̅̈́̈̓͒͌͛̃͆̋͂̏̓̅̀͂̽̂̈̈́̎̾̐͋͑̅̍̈́̑̅̄͆̓̾̈́͐̎̊͐̌̌̓͊̊̔̈́̃͗̓͊͐̌͆̓͗̓̓̾̂̽͊͗́́́̽͊͆͋͊̀̑̿̔͒̏̈́́̏͆̈́͋̒͗͂̄̇̒͐̃͑̅̍͒̎̈́̌̋́̓͂̀̇͛̋͊͆̈́̋́̍̃͒̆̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅI̵̡̢̧̨̡̢̨̡̡̢̡̧̡̢̢̢̡̢̛̛͕͎͕̩̠̹̩̺̣̳̱͈̻̮̺̟̘̩̻̫͖̟͓̩̜̙͓͇̙̱̭̰̻̫̥̗̠͍͍͚̞̘̫͉̬̫̖̖̦͖͉̖̩̩̖̤̺̥̻̝͈͎̻͓̟̹͍̲͚͙̹̟̟̯͚̳̟͕̮̻̟͈͇̩̝̼̭̯͚͕̬͇̲̲̯̰̖̙̣̝͇̠̞̙͖͎̮̬̳̥̣̺̰͔̳̳̝̩̤̦̳̞̰̩̫̟͚̱̪̘͕̫̼͉̹̹̟̮̱̤̜͚̝̠̤̖̮̯̳͖̗̹̞̜̹̭̿̏͋̒͆̔̄̃̾̓͛̾̌́̅̂͆̔͌͆͋̔̾́̈̇̐̄̑̓̂̾́̄̿̓̅̆͌̉̎̏̄͛̉͆̓̎͒͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅƠ̷̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̰͔͔͇̲̰̮̘̭̭̖̥̟̘̠̬̺̪͇̲͋͂̅̈́̍͂̽͗̾͒̇̇̒͐̍̽͊́̑̇̑̾̉̓̈̾͒̍̌̅̒̾̈́̆͌̌̾̎̽̐̅̏́̈̔͛̀̋̃͊̒̓͗͒̑͒̃͂̌̄̇̑̇͛̆̾͛̒̇̍̒̓̀̈́̄̐͂̍͊͗̎̔͌͛̂̏̉̊̎͗͊͒̂̈̽̊́̔̊̃͑̈́̑̌̋̓̅̔́́͒̄̈́̈̂͐̈̅̈̓͌̓͊́̆͌̉͐̊̉͛̓̏̓̅̈́͂̉̒̇̉̆̀̍̄̇͆͛̏̉̑̃̓͂́͋̃̆̒͋̓͊̄́̓̕̕̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅS̷̢̨̧̢̡̨̢̨̢̨̧̧̨̧͚̱̪͇̱̮̪̮̦̝͖̜͙̘̪̘̟̱͇͎̻̪͚̩͍̠̹̮͚̦̝̤͖̙͔͚̙̺̩̥̻͈̺̦͕͈̹̳̖͓̜͚̜̭͉͇͖̟͔͕̹̯̬͍̱̫̮͓̙͇̗̙̼͚̪͇̦̗̜̼̠͈̩̠͉͉̘̱̯̪̟͕̘͖̝͇̼͕̳̻̜͖̜͇̣̠̹̬̗̝͓̖͚̺̫͛̉̅̐̕͘͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅ.̶̨̢̢̨̢̨̢̛̻͙̜̼̮̝̙̣̘̗̪̜̬̳̫̙̮̣̹̥̲̥͇͈̮̟͉̰̮̪̲̗̳̰̫̙͍̦̘̠̗̥̮̹̤̼̼̩͕͉͕͇͙̯̫̩̦̟̦̹͈͔̱̝͈̤͓̻̟̮̱͖̟̹̝͉̰͊̓̏̇͂̅̀̌͑̿͆̿̿͗̽̌̈́̉̂̀̒̊̿͆̃̄͑͆̃̇͒̀͐̍̅̃̍̈́̃̕͘͜͜͝͠͠z̴̢̢̡̧̢̢̧̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̲͚̠̜̮̠̜̞̤̺͈̘͍̻̫͖̣̥̗̙̳͓͙̫̫͖͍͇̬̲̳̭̘̮̤̬̖̼͎̬̯̼̮͔̭̠͎͓̼̖̟͈͓̦̩̦̳̙̮̗̮̩͙͓̮̰̜͎̺̞̝̪͎̯̜͈͇̪̙͎̩͖̭̟͎̲̩͔͓͈͌́̿͐̍̓͗͑̒̈́̎͂̋͂̀͂̑͂͊͆̍͛̄̃͌͗̌́̈̊́́̅͗̉͛͌͋̂̋̇̅̔̇͊͑͆̐̇͊͋̄̈́͆̍̋̏͑̓̈́̏̀͒̂̔̄̅̇̌̀̈́̿̽̋͐̾̆͆͆̈̌̿̈́̎͌̊̓̒͐̾̇̈́̍͛̅͌̽́̏͆̉́̉̓̅́͂͛̄̆͌̈́̇͐̒̿̾͌͊͗̀͑̃̊̓̈̈́̊͒̒̏̿́͑̄̑͋̀̽̀̔̀̎̄͑̌̔́̉̐͛̓̐̅́̒̎̈͆̀̍̾̀͂̄̈́̈́̈́̑̏̈́̐̽̐́̏̂̐̔̓̉̈́͂̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅī̸̧̧̧̡̨̨̢̨̛̛̘͓̼̰̰̮̗̰͚̙̥̣͍̦̺͈̣̻͇̱͔̰͈͓͖͈̻̲̫̪̲͈̜̲̬̖̻̰̦̰͙̤̘̝̦̟͈̭̱̮̠͍̖̲͉̫͔͖͔͈̻̖̝͎̖͕͔̣͈̤̗̱̀̅̃̈́͌̿̏͋̊̇̂̀̀̒̉̄̈́͋͌̽́̈́̓̑̈̀̍͗͜͜͠͠ͅp̴̢̢̧̨̡̡̨̢̨̢̢̢̨̡̛̛͕̩͕̟̫̝͈̖̟̣̲̖̭̙͇̟̗͖͎̹͇̘̰̗̝̹̤̺͉͎̙̝̟͙͚̦͚͖̜̫̰͖̼̤̥̤̹̖͉͚̺̥̮̮̫͖͍̼̰̭̤̲͔̩̯̣͖̻͇̞̳̬͉̣̖̥̣͓̤͔̪̙͎̰̬͚̣̭̞̬͎̼͉͓̮͙͕̗̦̞̥̮̘̻͎̭̼͚͎͈͇̥̗͖̫̮̤̦͙̭͎̝͖̣̰̱̩͎̩͎̘͇̟̠̱̬͈̗͍̦̘̱̰̤̱̘̫̫̮̥͕͉̥̜̯͖̖͍̮̼̲͓̤̮͈̤͓̭̝̟̲̲̳̟̠͉̙̻͕͙̞͔̖͈̱̞͓͔̬̮͎̙̭͎̩̟̖͚̆͐̅͆̿͐̄̓̀̇̂̊̃̂̄̊̀͐̍̌̅͌̆͊̆̓́̄́̃̆͗͊́̓̀͑͐̐̇͐̍́̓̈́̓̑̈̈́̽͂́̑͒͐͋̊͊̇̇̆̑̃̈́̎͛̎̓͊͛̐̾́̀͌̐̈́͛̃̂̈̿̽̇̋̍͒̍͗̈͘̚̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅ☻♥■∞{╚mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦  wumbo╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ

That some nice Vega cards there.  Some sweet hash rate too.

How much those Vega 64s cost ya?  I been toying with the idea of getting a Vega to mess with for my F@H/BOINC/mining rig.

Though, I do know of store here with RX580s in stock.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

Taking Your Device Console Utility (DevCon.exe) Vega Script To The Next Level:

Over on my Arstechnica forum run of this thread a good friend of mine TheJerichoJones dropped in with a much more advanced Vega reset script for everybody to enjoy! Since it's only hanging over there I thought I would copy his lovely gift and share it with everybody here as well. B|

@echo off
:: BatchGotAdmin
::-------------------------------------
REM  --> Check for permissions
>nul 2>&1 "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\cacls.exe" "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\config\system"

REM --> If error flag set, we do not have admin.
if '%errorlevel%' NEQ '0' (
    echo Requesting administrative privileges...
    goto UACPrompt
) else (
    goto gotAdmin
)

:UACPrompt
    echo Set UAC = CreateObject^("Shell.Application"^) > "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    set params = %*:"="
    echo UAC.ShellExecute "cmd.exe", "/c %~s0 %params%", "", "runas", 1 >> "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"

"%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    del "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    exit /B

:gotAdmin
    pushd %~DP0
::--------------------------------------
:Start
devcon.exe disable "PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_687F"
timeout /t 5
devcon.exe enable "PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_687F"
start "XMR-STAK Unified" xmr-stak.exe --config config.txt.SupportXMR
echo.
echo.
echo Press any key to restart the miner...
pause>NUL
taskkill /F /FI "STATUS eq RUNNING" /IM xmr-stak*
GOTO :Start
POPD

Thirty+ Miner HTML Stat Screen Continuation:

Well guys I've finally swapped over my entire operation (minus three ARMs) to the new Unified XMR-STAK that allows you to mine across all your CPUs & GPUs inside the same application for Monero. It's extremely good an has all sorts of new fun little features to play around with. It also comes with an auto configure setup that attempts to give you the best settings across all your equipment right away without any tweaking. It's getting fairly decent but I still had to go in and play with everything before I got back to my hash rates I was seeing before the swap.

Though as you can imagine this is somewhat counter-productive to my entire Speed Racer concept so it took some playing around before I could get that all up and running the same as before as well. While I was getting it going I decided to overhaul my stat screen project from a couple posts ago. It now covers the entire mining operation per network location & I'm working on tying all the separate clusters together in my free time. Currently this spot has thirty-five miners running though three of them are ARM devices so they don't have the cool XMR-Stak stat screen like the rest of them. Leaving thirty-two miners on my board though I honestly check this via my laptop alot more then I do the board. (just not in the mining room as often)

Speaking of the laptop (the 3770 + quadro) it can and does hit higher rates but I've been working on it all day leaving it a bit hammered. So the rates shown are a bit lower then they should be but hey there you go on real world examples of user loads hindering mining performance. This version actually does a much better job with the K1000M then the previous XMR-STAK-NVIDIA did so I'm pretty pleased with picking up the extra 60ish H/s. Other then that I updated the stat screen code while I've been playing around, just little tweaks here or there nothing major. Though it's enough I'm going to repost it in a code box for anyone else who picked up the idea and is currently using it.

Huge Code Box Covering 32 Miners In 90s'tastic HTML:

<html>
<head>
<title>[]Goblin Mining Co.[] []Live XMR Mining Statistics[] []Auto-Refresh On[]</title>
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="60">
</head>
<body>
<body style="background-color: #F8F8FF;">
<table style="background-color: #F8F8FF; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td style="width: 455px;" colspan="4">
<h1 style="text-align: center;"><strong>[Goblin Mining Co.] [Live XMR Mining Statistics] [Auto-Refresh Rate: 1 Min]</strong></h1>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner000: TITAN X(P) 1/2 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:427/h" name="TitanXP1" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner001: TITAN X(P) 2/2 (.202) </strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:428/h" name="TitanXP2" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner002: GTX 1080 1/2 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:429/h" name="10801" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner003: GTX 1080 2/2 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:430/h" name="10802" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner004: VEGA 64 #1 (.203)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.203:427/h" name="VEGA1" width="450px" height="305px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner005: VEGA 64 #2 (.203)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.203:428/h" name="VEGA2" width="450px" height="305px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner006: VEGA 64 #3 (.212)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.212:427/h" name="VEGA3" width="450px" height="305px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner007: VEGA 64 #4 (.212)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.212:428/h" name="VEGA4" width="450px" height="305px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner008: Quadro K1000M (.204)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.204:427/h" name="ThinkPad1" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner009: i7-3770 #1 (.204)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.204:420/h" name="ThinkPad2" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner010: i7-3770 #2 (.204)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.204:421/h" name="ThinkPad3" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner011: i7-3770 #3 (.204)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.204:422/h" name="ThinkPad4" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner012: i7-5930K #1 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:420/h" name="5930K1" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner013: i7-5930K #2 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:421/h" name="5930K2" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner014: i7-5930K #3 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:422/h" name="5930K3" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner015: i7-5930K #4 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:423/h" name="5930K4" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner016: i7-5930K #5 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:424/h" name="5930K5" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner017: i7-5930K #6 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:425/h" name="5930K6" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner018: i7-5930K #7 (.202)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.202:426/h" name="5930K7" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner019: i7-5820K #1 (.203)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.203:420/h" name="5820K1" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner020: i7-5820K #2 (.203)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.203:421/h" name="5820K2" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner021: i7-5820K #3 (.203)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.203:422/h" name="5820K3" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner022: i7-5820K #4 (.203)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.203:423/h" name="5820K4" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner023: i7-5820K #5 (.203)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.203:424/h" name="5820K5" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner024: i7-5820K #6 (.203)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.203:425/h" name="5820K6" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner025: i7-5820K #7 (.203)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.203:426/h" name="5820K7" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner026: i5-6600K #1 (.212)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.212:420/h" name="6600K1" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner027: i5-6600K #2 (.212)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.212:421/h" name="6600K2" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner028: i5-6600K #3 (.212)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.212:422/h" name="6600K3" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner029: i7-3770S #1 (.205)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.205:420/h" name="3770S1" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner030: i7-3770S #2 (.205)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.205:421/h" name="3770S2" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner031: i7-3770S #3 (.205)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.205:422/h" name="3770S3" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong>Miner032: i7-3770S #4 (.205)</strong></h3>
<center><iframe style="border: 0px #ffffff none;" src="http://192.168.1.205:423/h" name="3770S4" width="450px" height="275px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</body>
</html>

Though like always, people want those screenshots! So here's the above code as it's currently in use for my Alpha cluster: (fullscreen here)

0W62m84.png

On 11/12/2017 at 6:58 PM, BuckGup said:

How profitable is it? I have a 270X, 7950, 1080, 6800K, and Ryzen 1200. I would be willing to contribute to a pool even if it's less profitable then say ETH or ZEC

That's an interesting question! There's a wide range between profits even on the same equipment and the same coin all depending on how you set up your operation. This entire thread can be read as a venture from novice to wherever I stand now and part of that was slowly integrating newer ideas and concepts into my mining practices until it's built up to where it stands now. There's a wonderful website I've mentioned before in this thread called WhatToMine where they have a plethora of calculators across all the primary coins. Here is the Monero calculator to find out exactly how much you'd make at any given moment in the market.

Though you will need to know your basic hash power per device, which if you don't want to do any trial runs then I'd suggest using MoneroBenchmarks.Info to find what other people are running your equipment at. Once you have a rough estimation of your hashing power you'll need to figure out how much power you're consuming to achieve this rate. The website from before should help you with this but it really shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Always over estimate so you don't get a bad day at the end of the month. Then you need to look up your local area's price per kilowatt hour (kWh) that you're paying to actually plug all this gear in. Enter each of these values in the calculator from above an TA'DA that's your basic profits for mining Monero before you get in there an start really tweaking and learning about advanced techniques. (like bios flashing for memory timing adjustments, undervolting, etc.) 

On 11/14/2017 at 7:50 AM, Ithanul said:

That some nice Vega cards there.  Some sweet hash rate too. How much those Vega 64s cost ya?  I been toying with the idea of getting a Vega to mess with for my F@H/BOINC/mining rig. Though, I do know of store here with RX580s in stock.

Thank you fine sir! Those hybrids ran me eight bones but right now if you're looking newegg has them at seven for the MSI Waves. I don't know why, don't really care, that's a decent price on them. It might be because XFX's hybrid and some other third party manufactured versions just arrived. Even though I paid an extra bone a pop compared to today's price they've already mined it back so I'm not sweating the investment. Given the dominance of Vega at the moment I've seen some pretty crazy deals on craigslist lately if you didn't mind going used. I'm also watching brand new retail boxed 64's go for cheaper then 56's so who the fuck knows in this market. Madness I say!!

Most the people I know simply watch a number of places for their inventories to refresh an as soon as they change the limit per order/customer to five each on anything decent they'll strike. Literally just adding five of each brand that's well priced an deciding well, this is the natural time for rig expansion. I know we're fueling the global problem and the gaming community has a general distaste for us at the moment but this is the business world. Cash is king & this is one situation where even high end gaming machines don't touch or even really compare to mining clusters in terms of moving hardware. Until your average gamer is sitting around just waiting to purchase 5-20+ graphics cards at a time this isn't going to go away until the supply side of things changes. (kinda went on a bicycle ride there but thanks for coming along with me)

3 hours ago, WhiteGoblin said:

Thank you fine sir! Those hybrids ran me eight bones but right now if you're looking newegg has them at seven for the MSI Waves. I don't know why, don't really care, that's a decent price on them. It might be because XFX's hybrid and some other third party manufactured versions just arrived. Even though I paid an extra bone a pop compared to today's price they've already mined it back so I'm not sweating the investment. Given the dominance of Vega at the moment I've seen some pretty crazy deals on craigslist lately if you didn't mind going used. I'm also watching brand new retail boxed 64's go for cheaper then 56's so who the fuck knows in this market. Madness I say!!

Most the people I know simply watch a number of places for their inventories to refresh an as soon as they change the limit per order/customer to five each on anything decent they'll strike. Literally just adding five of each brand that's well priced an deciding well, this is the natural time for rig expansion. I know we're fueling the global problem and the gaming community has a general distaste for us at the moment but this is the business world. Cash is king & this is one situation where even high end gaming machines don't touch or even really compare to mining clusters in terms of moving hardware. Until your average gamer is sitting around just waiting to purchase 5-20+ graphics cards at a time this isn't going to go away until the supply side of things changes. (kinda went on a bicycle ride there but thanks for coming along with me)

I don't mind used hardware (most of my hardware is 2nd hand).

Hmmmm, may mine some Monero then if I can get my hands on a Vega 64 for a decent price.  Plus, I want to give one a whirl at F@H and BOINC too, especially if the card can recover a good chunk of its price by mining.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

Stripping Windows 10 Down & Fine Tuning It Into A Mining Beast:

I was working with another Arsian on a mining project that was entirely Linux based. I can get around and my Nix Fu is decent, as you guys can see throughout this thread there's been some fun times, but damn I was getting really annoyed at my lack of ability to just do stuff in a snap. Even if it is just a short trip down memory lane or a quick google search away it's just not the same as knowing everything in and out. While I've been using Linux since the late 90s, most of my life has been spent working on, operating within, and overall using Windows. (including the Server editions) It occurred to me during an XMR-STAK compile that if I raced myself or even my friend I would be light years ahead if we where using any slightly comparable Windows OS simply from familiarity.

I had a copy of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS booting on the mini i7 workstation as seen throughout this thread. It was a cool place to play around with different misc. mining tools while comparing them to my Windows based hash rates. Though out of interest I grabbed a copy of the new version of Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool from Heidoc.Net, downloaded the newest Windows 10 Pro build (1709), used Rufus to slap it on a USB stick & off to the races I went. Given I've been using Windows since 3.1, it was like going home after being gone for a couple decades. Just for the completeness of this post I had the machine plugged into the internet during this process & let it download all the updates while going through it's install. When the desktop came up it was a fresh Windows 10 Professional copy with all the hoops, spyware, nonsense, stores, and bullshit you could want updated to the date of this posting.

The first thing I'll do is start downloading DoNotSpy10 from pXc-coding. I've mentioned them before in this thread but this is a tool used to remove vast amounts of things from the operating system like telemetry. If you're unfamiliar with this term our own Peter Bright did a story on this back in April when the process became slightly more transparent. It also allows you to strip elements like Windows Defender, Windows Updates, Windows Stores, blah blah blah away from it's bloatware filled fresh out of the box experience. ***THOUGH BE CAREFUL WHILE INSTALLING*** as the author of the software attempts to drop additional adware/malware/general bullshit during the installation process if you just spam right through the prompts. Make sure you read each page, turn off whatever revenue generating crap he's laced the installer with, and move forward with just his software alone. NOTE: this doesn't happen in the donation tier version but we can safety live without it by being aware & cautious instead of click monster noobs.

Go ahead and use Edge to do it since you won't have any other browsers unless you came prepared. At the same time this is downloading (preinstall) I'll download CCleaner which while offering a pro version, once again we'll take the freebie one. During the install this one will actually ask if you want to install Google Chrome along with it (one of their sponsors at the time of posting) so if that's your jam for browsers then you can go ahead and grab it right there instead of downloading it separately. (which they probably appreciate as I'm sure there's some kickback program going on there) Now if you've seen CCleaner in the news recently but don't know what it is, it's probably because as Dan Goodin covered they recently had a booby-trapped update. Though I've been using this program for well over a decade now and can highly recommend it to everybody. What it actually does is automatically detect then scrub caches, history files, & misc. leftover data on your machine after each use. Though it also has alot of neat other tools inside like a very efficient & direct uninstaller.

I'll also grab a copy of the Notepad2 Installer during this preinstall download phase. If Chrome isn't your thing or you simply don't want to have it installed via CCleaner then you'll need to grab your browser download stub now as well. Other software worth mentioning (specifically if you're mining Monero) that I'll always grab is the msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll runtime package directly from microsoft (do not use  missing dll scam sites) & MSI Afterburner which I'll use for all the GPU tweaking as well keeping an eye on CPU temps, power consumption loads, etc. This is also the time to download your newest GPU specific drivers to override the default windows ones. Just a whole bunch of downloading going on here, not much more to say for this part. If you have specific SSD drivers you need to enable hyper modes or say additional overprovisioning (thanks TechQuickie) then like everything else, this is your time to grab it. I generally completely ignore motherboard specific bloatware like overclocking utilities, etc. Any board related overclocking I do is done in the bios and not from a soft overclocking perspective. 

Once you've got a packed download folder I'll start with DoNotSpy10, heed the warning above while installing. Once it's done I'll have it start the program from the installer on exit. Here we will use the checkmark all box to select everything it has to offer. We will decline it's offer to make a checkpoint before nuking the system. Afterwards it'll say the changes have been made but require you to reboot. Do not reboot. Next we'll need to install, then open, CCleaner and go right to the options -> settings section. (it's on the left hand side of the application with a gearwheel for a symbol) Here we will turn off the first four boxes (unmark them) then we will turn on Secure Deletion; simple overwrite(1 pass) w/ alternate data streams and cluster tips also getting wiped. (checkmark them) Next we'll go to the options -> monitoring section and turn off system monitoring and active monitoring. Ignore it's bitch windows that pop up and turn it off. Next we'll click into the options -> advanced section where we only turn on "hide warning messages", "close program after cleaning", "save all settings to ini file", and "skip user account control warning". To make this clear, everything else on this page should NOT BE CHECKMARKED.

Moving on we can now leave the Options section and click the Tools section right above it. As you can see the first part of this section is the almighty Uninstall that I hyped before. This is one of the most fun parts of the process so get ready to be excited, it's almost like riding a rollercoaster so be prepared! See all the bullshit that came with your new shiny operating system? Well outside of ccleaner and donotspy10 which you just installed, plus maybe calculator if you're bad at the maths, you're going to uninstall all this crap. Plus it's easy! All you need to do is right-click on each of them, then click uninstall. The prompt that pops up to confirm this decision can simply be accepted by pressing your enter button. It'll take no time at all depending on your system speed & wham you're already starting to feel an empty windows 10 environment showing up.

To be clear you can get rid of OneDrive & Skype here as well. PRO TIP: start with the app installer you see in the list. It's the pesky little fucker that likes to keep reinstalling crapware across your computer. I say this because I've literally started uninstalling things before it, only to find it had reinstalled them using my gig internet before I had gotten down to it itself. Which meant I had to go back and reuninstall the same thing I had just uninstalled. Sooo yeah kick that one in the nuts first, then remove everything from the OS until you have nothing but official security patches or the software you just installed on the machine. This is also an excellent time to click your start button look at the madness of live tiled bullshit going on, right click on all of them, and hit "unpin from start" so all the place holders don't show up blank with outlines on your next reboot.

Once done with this close CCleaner, click the start button and type in "control panel", open the app that pops up. In the new window look for the "view by" button in the top right side of the screen under the search bar. Select "small icons" in the drop down. Now that you can properly see all the items here we'll be going into "programs and features" first. Next inside the new window on the left hand side we'll be clicking "turn windows features on or off" which will bring us to yet another window. Here we'll select Hyper-V if it's required for your project, if not we'll deselect "internet explorer 11" & "media features", then click the OK button. This will ask if we want to download the required files from the internet in which we tell it we do.

Once this is done it'll prompt you for another reboot, decline it once again. Then close the programs and features window by using the back arrow in the top left. This will return us to the Control Panel. Here we're now going to select "power options" where we will select the "high performance" plan that is below the two normal plans. Then we'll click "change plan settings" which will change the window to a new one. Here we now click the "change advanced power settings" text which surprise, opens another window. Here we'll make sure to turn off (by entering zero minutes) hard disk auto shutdown & sleep mode. You can now click apply, and then OK, to return you to the edit plan settings page you where left at before.

Next (an you hoped we where done, lol) go ahead and press the back arrow button again until you return to the Control Panel. Here you'll now click the "system" option which will change the screen again. On the left hand side we're going to click "remote settings" which will bring up another window. Here we're going to deselect "allow remote assistance connections to this computer" as well make sure "don't allow remote connections to this computer" is the bubble selected below it. Then we'll go one tab on the top over to the left and click into "system protection". In this screen we'll click the "configure..." button & in the new window we'll disable system protection, crank the max usage down to nothing, then click the delete button as well. Once we've cleaned all that up we'll click the apply and OK buttons returning us to the previous screen. We'll click apply again then move to the next tab over on the top again, this time the "advanced" section.

Here we'll click into the "performance" section's "settings..." button. In the new window we'll select "adjust for best performance" then click the apply button. We'll then go into the next tab over from that, the "advanced" tab, and click the "change..." button under virtual memory. Inside the new window we'll deselect "automatically manage paging file size for all drives" then select the "C" drive, or more accurately, the drive in which you've installed Windows too. Next select the "custom size" button. If you're on SSD & mining via Vega you're going to need to assign 20GB (1024x20=20480) for the initial and maximum size per Vega. Now these numbers have been debated, I've ran slightly lower I've ran higher, but that's basically where people place these values. I've even done this on non-vega machines while mining and had positive results. If you're not Vega mining people traditionally set these values at how much system memory they have. (16x1024, etc.) Make sure you hit the "set" button before clicking OK to leave this screen. You can now click OK in the screen it returned you to as well.

Now we should be back in the "System Properties" window. Here we're going to go to the very left tab called "computer name" in which we're going to click the "change..." button. Here we'll change the name of the machine to whatever you prefer. Say like "Miner420" if you wished, next we'll select OK, then we'll enter the same name you just used into the "computer description" box as well. Then we'll hit Apply, then OK, and boom now we're back into the System section of Control Panel once again. Now complete with this part we can close the window completely by clicking the X in the top right corner. It is probably going to prompt you to reboot for a third time here, go ahead and an decline it as well. (and if it doesn't don't worry about it, kinda going by memory here) It occurs to me that if you need to be told how to do most of this then you're not going to survive long in the world of dynamic coin mining. Though if you're just getting your feet wet & I'm you're first step into the world of crypto-currency then keep following along as we're getting closer and closer.

Next we're going to need to enable large page support. Thankfully the XMR-STAK config file has a wonderful step by step guide to this that I'm going to copy and paste into place here. So THANK YOU to the devs for this next step. 1. On the Start menu, click Run. In the Open box, type gpedit.msc. (gobby note: in windows 10 just type "gpedit.msc" after clicking the start button, it'll popup the same as we did with control panel before) 2. On the Local Group Policy Editor console, expand Computer Configuration, and then expand Windows Settings. 3. Expand Security Settings, and then expand Local Policies. 4. Select the User Rights Assignment folder. 5. The policies will be displayed in the details pane. 6. In the pane, double-click Lock pages in memory. 7. In the Local Security Setting – Lock pages in memory dialog box, click Add User or Group. 8. In the Select Users, Service Accounts, or Groups dialog box, add an account that you will run the miner on (gobby note: make sure you click the "check name" button before leaving this screen)

Once you have the account(s) you'll be mining on added you can click Apply & OK back to the group policy window then simply exit out of it. These changes won't actually take effect until you reboot but like every other time we're going to hold off still. It's also important to know that Windows tends to fragment memory a lot. If you are running on a system with 4-8GB of RAM you might see problems when trying to obtain a large enough chunk of contiguous memory, just a heads up. Though this change is worth about a 20% boost in mining performance so it's important to attempt it even on low memory systems. So here's the point in which you install your SSD drivers, your real graphics drivers, VPN software, your browser of choice, & whatever other tech tools you need. Then finally, here we have it, our first reboot post install.

Coming back up, once you're on the desktop again we're going to reopen CCleaner. Go ahead and click in the section above the Tools section called Registry. Make sure everything on the list is checkmarked then hit "scan for issues", when it's done make sure everything is selected and hit "fix selected issues". If there's a huuuuge list of problems here don't worry about it we just did alot of ripping shit up. Next we'll go one above the registry, to the cleaner section. (on the left) You can select any extras that are currently not in the list of checkmarked items but go ahead and click "run cleaner" just for a solid once over now that we've done all that. If you truly want to clean things down to nothing just checkmark everything.

Another suggestion is to go back into the settings and have this run everytime Windows turns on, that way you get a fresh taste in your mouth everytime you power cycle. I would suggest setting up your graphics card drivers now, getting your start menu customized with your pinned items of choice, and if need be configuring your VPN or any third party security software at this point. (VPN/Security stuff was not discussed in this post, you didn't miss it or anything, just more tossing out there that hey, you do that right about now) I generally tend to setup all my overclock profiles on my graphics cards right now inside Afterburner and make sure I have a single "max overclock" profile and then an emergency "stock" profile right next to it. This is actually for when I'm testing things and produce crashes, you can't predict how hard any given crash might be so the second trouble is about I'll drop my clocks to the stock profile asap.

Finally we'll give your machine one last reboot before considering it ready to punch into work for a solid lifetime spent mining its ass off. That should be pretty much it though I'm sure given the length of this post I've missed a step or two. So you know, please don't eat me alive if I've overlooked some simple and obvious optimization. Though a kind post about what I've missed & where I've gone wrong would be tits for everybody reading this, including myself. Don't be afraid to come in here and speak your mind!

So back at where we started this journey, full circle, I was able to do this entire process in a very speedy an effective manner. Mainly because I've been stripping 10 down since before it even officially launched and converting a box into a miner isn't that far off. I don't need instructions for any of this and that's probably why I've done such a poor job of typing up a basic guide for you to follow. I often found myself forgetting what any given screen was called simply because I can do it like a robot at this point. I was up and mining in my stripped down Windows 10 Pro environment post fresh compiles of the dev branches in about half the time I was putting out boxes in the Linux environment. That's not to say anything about which operating system is better at all, that's simply to say, I know Windows Jiu Jitsu far better then my Kung Linux Fu. I shook my head at how much experience makes a difference on the production line & how badly I needed to touch up my Nix-Fu skills.

Anyways, there you have it. That's the basic Windows environment strip down I perform on every machine I use that's not linux or server based. Once you've got it down you'll Bruce Lee this bitch in no time, all flowing like water an what not. I hope this has been helpful to some of you out there & overall an educational journey to have gone on with me. Even to some of the more experienced users reading along I hope you found something of value buried in that wall of text. #gobbypost #walloftextcrits #windowsminers #tenbois #afterburneroverwattmanallday

Getting blasted on Reddit in /r/MoneroMining for being a noob:

After my last post about optimizing Windows 10 for mining user Nexion21 commented: "My goodness this guy sounds like he has no idea what he’s doing and lies/exaggerates like it’s his job. Maybe it’s a money generating blog in which case that would make sense. I just read the whole thing and gained nothing from it other than a story of someone with too much money hoping and praying everything works". I ignored it, though more discussion continued and he also continued to get upvoted on his comments. Another user by the name of bangblunt came in & told him to go easy as I was just trying to learn. He returned again commenting: "Yeah my first comment was definitely cruel, I’m leaving it because I really don’t want other people coming to this thread thinking they’re going to get what the title tells them. I was fully caught off guard with his blog because I was expecting something close to the title." Also commenting: "I just really dislike the spread of misinformation." Which I gotta say gave me an extremely sour taste in my mouth for a while as I thought about it. I really wasn't going to comment but the traffic through Reddit to both Ars & LTT is pretty decent. I wanted a chance to explain myself not just to Nexion21 but everybody who questioned anything they might read in my thread, aka: the mining blog. Specifically since the Windows 10 post has been constantly downvoted there an is wildly unpopular on Reddit. After posting & continuing to think on it, I decided to bring it here so more people could gain from the entire event.

Here is the original reddit thread that this all comes from: https://www.reddit.com/r/MoneroMining/comments/7da4a2/stripping_windows_10_down_tuning_it_into_a_mining/

Nexion21 your point stands an I do appreciate your interaction. Now I was going to just leave your comment untouched, frankly I get far worse then that on a daily basis being a moderator for SupportXMR. If you read my entire thread start to finish you'd see a large progression from novice to where I stand today. I don't really care where that happens to fall on the scale of eliteness I simply care that I'm learning. Now I'm not a great technical writer, I'm not putting out manuals or decent step by step guides to doing anything. English is extremely difficult for me and I find my grammar is absolutely atrocious though I'm trying to help the community, specifically new comers to the hobby/industry.

Now I wouldn't recommend to anyone something I wouldn't do myself or deem safe. I've been into computers & the overarching industry since the late 80s and building systems since the mid 90s. This is not some attempt at inflating my ePeen and is simply put out there for reference to speak to my ability as the author. I actually currently am investing my time & energy in crypto currency for a living, it pays my bills including my mortgage. (day trading included not just mining) Though it's new to me, obviously since the creation of the blog. Before that my only experience mining was playing with Folding@Home since it's creation long ago. To expand on my professional life I've been a long time FDA verified & listed pharmaceutical aseptic technician. I ended up specializing in Leuprorelin & Doxorubicin, I also own my own medical cannabis company. Focused on CBD access for the extremely ill & treating patients in fashions my chemotherapy background can't help. I've also been a chef, a welder/metal fabricator, a salesman, & a corporate IT cubical monkey though I found all of those jobs so boring I left them as soon as I could.

I list these to show I've been around the block & am not some "hi i'm twelve" experience you generally come across on reddit. I currently hold (although super outdated now) records on multiple leaderboards for overclocking, have destroyed a plethora of equipment over the years from pushing things too hard, and am fairly educated in how far you can take equipment in this field. Your thoughts about the power supplies are something to bring up but are not issues I'm concerned about. I have each machine plugged directly into their own 1500PFCLCD & I can watch it's actual pull from the unit live on the screen. This includes the use of their emergency management software where everything is logged & real situations dealt with immediately. Each Vega machine is drawing 625W and peaking at 700W, each power supply is 750W, leaving 16.66% baseline overhead & a 6.66% overhead during maximum peaks. As shown not just in the thread but experienced throughout a lifetime of tech fuckery these power supplies can handle way more then this. (although not recommended or advised to constantly do so) Still running a 750W power supply at 700W is not unheard of, it's not even uncommon in any industry but high-end enthusiast PC builds where people baby the shit out of their gear. If the world was going to explode tomorrow at 700W they would not rate it at 750W. Now this is a particularly bad practice for the overall efficiency of the unit, I'm waaay off where I want to be on that curve. So yes, I'm wasting money & profitability over the optimal use, the best usage case scenario of it's designed operation. Though it's not in danger, there's nothing terrible going to happen, I'm not in fear of middle of the night fireballs. Though I was in worry of this with the EVGA 650 Gold that came with the craigslist machine, which is why I replaced it before ever turning it on. (as the thread discusses and shows)

The blog is written to be entertaining as well educational. In the modern world of the internet where text mediums are dead & people hardly watch videos to completion it's alot to ask for people to work their way through my poorly structured & extremely long winded posts. Though at no point is it misleading or purposely taking people down the wrong path. I don't waste my time writing these for anything more then the fame of helping noobs, I'm not making additional money mining coins because I talk about it online. If you really want to see novice level interactions within mining then jump into any major pool's support channels. This is how I've gained access to developers & people of interest in the mining community. It's because I've been in the chatrooms giving people a hand and helping true noobs for weeks on end. It's donating this type of time & energy into any industry or topic you find intriguing that will ultimately bring you into the fold. Not to go on a bicycle ride here but life works like that, it doesn't matter what you're trying to do, as long as you keep putting one foot infront of the other you'll eventually get somewhere. So please view my continued blogging on the subject of mining not as some end all be all masterful explanation of how the world works, but as a guy putting one foot in front of the other while offering a word or two along the way to others.

As for the idea of having to much money, this is the gear I bring to the table. If you read the thread from start to finish you'd see I owned all of the expensive gear before I got into mining crypto. The monster EKWB Titan rig was a box that was crammed in the corner of a 4K studio I owned for a while. The over the top cooling on it was because the EV RE20 in the booth next to it wouldn't pickup the lower RPM speed of the Vardars. The fact that it's mining now is nothing but using what I have laying around. It's not like I went an bought any of that gear specifically to mine on. As discussed the only equipment I've actually put money down on purchasing for this is the craigslist box, the vegas, a mini workstation to play around on, and the NightHawk X10 for an access point. The mini workstation & access point where going to be purchased for other projects anyways so they're not really a mining related expense. So a decent 6600K rig I got at half price off and some vegas, that's what I've got going on here in terms of investment. This all fit together into the previous equipment I owned quite nicely. Is it a BTC+ board with 19 PCI-E slots, risers running out to a open air frame, multiple power supplies using add2psu, booting off a dirt cheap celeron? Fuck no it's not. What if I wanted to do something with these boxes other then mine on them? I mean I could easily take these to a family event, lan party, or who knows what & still play games on them, etc.

The entire debate of water cooled equipment, it's place not just in the mining industry but in the enthusiast gaming crowd is beyond the scope of this response. Needless to say I got blasted for a week straight in SupportXMR's chatango for going water 64s over cheap 56s. Literally between the people who write the mining software, the load balancer software, and run multiple pools, we've debated the situation extensively. It's an investment argument more then anything else but at the end of the day it simply doesn't matter. All of the machines in my home that are hand built are on water, I do water cooling, I like water cooling, I'm a guy who really enjoys his water rigs is another way to put it. Though they're not specifically mining machines, none of these are. Proper mining racked clusters, stacked ontop of each other, with proper environmental based cooling, is coming. Though it's not been something I've covered in the blog so far. If you read the whole thing you'll see I've been traveling alot lately, meeting with large scale 200+ card stacks all the way to small time miners like myself. Outside of reading manuals, I learn at an accelerated rate by actually doing things. I don't care how stupid I look, or how the wide public opinion of me swings, I'm doing my own thing & slowly getting there. Though I do care about helping others & I'd be a liar to say it didn't sting when people just shit all over your efforts.

If you'd like to form an extended opinion on everything, quote the shit out of my fifty+ post blog, and educate the public as to each an every place I've gone wrong over the last four months then please please please do. The amount of educational value you'd hold in that post would be absolutely massive. You could teach everybody from experts to people who just walked in the door like myself how to mine at the highest rates, at peak efficiency, with the most optimal system & network designs. I'm all ears as I don't know all of that, I'd love to know all of that, but you know, it's an educational journey we're on here. So please blow my mind in advanced knowledge & present it all in a very well constructed an laid out manner. That would be tits & I'd upboat you all day long purely for the time and effort you put into it. Hell people will probably just scroll through it's epicness and gild it without even reading it. Accolades for days! #ordoabchao

Trade Show Quad Tesla Liquid Cooled Miners:

Saw these at a trade show a while back and totally spaced to make a post about it until now. These are quad stacked Tesla machines cooled completely by water & marketed for artificial intelligence work among other things. Talking to the Nvidia reps they laughed when mining was brought up saying there was definitely a heavy interest in the purchasing parties using them in the off times for crypto to recoup the costs. Which I know is going to be the next question in your mind... $69,000 as configured. They even had the business cards for who I needed to call if I was really interested in getting a couple of these babies. ELQ2ksC.png

Here was the Tesla M10 display at the Nvidia Booth:

1Suv1Xu.png

Inside the $69K Tesla Show Rig: (yeah just stick this below your desk in the corner, casual style)

rKYXRay.png

Hey Sexy, that's a nice Nvidia DGX Station you got there: (deep ai and chill?)

Well those pics got some attention with alot of people wanting to know what machine that was & for the love of god did I typo the price or something? Surely that had to be a mistake on my or the reps part right? I was pretty sure I got that right, but honestly couldn't remember and alot of my other photos came out blurry as I was talking to a ton of people that day not really focusing on pictures. The rig I posted above is a Nvidia DGX Station which they're touting as "the world’s first personal supercomputer for leading-edge AI development" so atleast my memory grabbed that part from the day. Then yeah, just scroll on down to order one of those puppies and... still $69,000. Whew not a cheap box to invest into but check out that build quality, pretty tits. xD

Questions Round Mcabre Brothers: Is it possible to mine through an LTE connection?

Nov. 26th 2017 11:41AM - lieder1987 said:

...I want to know if it is possible to buy an LTE modem and hook it up to the Ethernet connection and just let it go. I am of course talking about doing this after it is all setup through my local network. The reason: need to do it at another location because they are hot, loud, etc. and my wife / apartment will not be happy with the noise. The LTE should offer a stable enough connection and the PING should be fast enough to make it so I dont have much rejected.

Absolutely doable! I tested my entire operation for a couple days off my LTE Band 12 Yagi setup and it worked great. I did this for a guy specifically in your position who wanted to know how well remote mining would work and had no real gear to test it out with himself. So before he tossed any hard cash at the situation I did a weekend run with all my gear. Ran things for a bit over forty-eight hours while spread out across his living room.

Everything worked perfectly, no flaws or issues! I picked up three invalid shares over the course of the trial & those were specifically from times where I was dicking around integrating the pfSense mining network into the MOFI network. Once everything was up and running (see: left alone) it mined consistently while earning all positive shares. I also changed up my techniques while on this remote of a connection & it didn't matter one bit. From Speed Racer 3.0 to just firing up standard non-load balanced clients, it all worked just fine. #LTEmining #remotebois #XMR247365

Utilizing Supratim Sanyal's Blog To Take Your pfSense pfBlockerNG Security To Van Hemert Levels:

Now I've been talking off and on since the creation of this thread about how important security is. Not just for your own home equipment & mining gear, but for the pool operators ...aaaaannd basically everybody connected to the internet. I've personally had a hell of a time dealing with all sorts of lulzsecian good times since starting this blog & hanging out in support / help desk chatrooms all day long. You may remember my PowerEdge 2950 I tried mining on for a bit to show off what happens when your CPU's don't support AES-NI. Which meant it was a terribly inefficient beast burning all sorts of juice for very little hashing power. So I turned it into a pfSense router, converting the NightHawk X10 into strictly an access point, & putting the modem back into bridge mode again.

Certainly bringing some power to the table for running the mining operation as well providing some extra ease of mind. It also makes an amazing network wide ad-block just the same as my Hyper-V Pi-Hole use to, just much better. While I had set it up with my best intentions and knowledge, including OpenVPN + pfBlockerNG (GeoIP+Reputation) use, it's just not cutting it. Then a short bit of google-fu later, I turned up The Ultimate List of IP and DNSBL Blocklists for Home Internet Security Firewalls and Gateways provided by Supratim Sanyal's Computing Blog. This man has done his homework on blocklists and setting up some layered security inside pfSense utilizing the pfBlockerNG package. Make sure you very accurately read his instructions if you're new to pfSense and/or pfBlockerNG, including the comments section which is also full of helpful advice.

You're going to want to get familiar with the whitelist function if you need to watch some ad-whoring network like CBS as it's going to straight shit on their background advertising and overall general nonsense to the point it'll break everything from their website to their applications. You can also attach a VPN inside pfSense fairly easily so that your entire network will being encrypted from your ISP as well. His guide does not cover alot of advanced settings inside pfSense as it's not scoped for that, nor does it touch on Geo or Reputation settings, but damn if it doesn't do an excellent job at getting an extensive block list up and operating in no time. Now what might all this extra security do? Well mainly it helps control the spread of command-and-control (CNC) botnets particularly those looking to infect digital security and surveillance systems, cameras, routers, televisions, optical media players and all sorts of devices making up the Internet of Things (IoT). The other primary threat today is from Ransomware, so there's additional layers against the more popular problems out there like; CryptoWall, Locky, TeslaCrypt, TorrentLocker, and Zeus.

There's also wide spread malware / viral domain lists, active 24/48 hour compromised IP records, live ongoing attack watches, anti-telemetry, anti-fake porn, anti-fake news, anti-spam, & even spearhead defense built in after you get done with all that. Your next step would be installing Suricata or the likes for another layer of real time intrusion detection (IDS), inline intrusion prevention (IPS), network security monitoring (NSM) and offline pcap processing. Though that's going to have to be a whole different post for a whole'nother day. Make sure you drop into your Reputation settings and turn on even their basic defaults for dealing with repeat offenders. Also if you're clearly just mining / doing business in places outside China, Russia, or even say Mexico, feel free to Geolocation ban out those entire parts of the world. Sure your 1337 russian warez torrent connections might cease working but your security, well, it smiled today. :)

PowerEdge 2950 pfSense Dashboard: (xbox huge router achievement unlocked)

p8D9Qlw.png

GeoLite2 GeoIP Banning Out Most Of The World's Population: (insert cheeky trump wall joke here)

SQuUTu0.png

$80,000 Mining Operation w/ 70 Hybrid SC2 1080Ti Cards: (amazing interview)

Well the channel BitCoinHog recently released an extremely good video detailing an eighty grand operation that has just swapped over to utilizing Nice Hash.

It can (and should!) be seen over here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXHAjBMLRqY

This is an excellent interview and chance to get an inside peak into people who take mining seriously & to the proper business levels. This man clearly knows what he's talking about, his advice about pulling heat away from the gear instead of putting cold air onto it is absolutely golden, those are words of a professional miner! It's also neat to see how they went with Hybrid SC2 cards & how he talks about accidentally destroying a couple during the learning phase. I would recommend checking this video out for anyone who is into mining at all, as it's well worth your time. It's really neat to see the Nvidia stack as most the people I get to deal with or have been blessed to see the operations of, all use Team Red. Speaking of which, hopefully here soon I'll get the paperwork squared away to show you all a vega stack that's about twice the size of the operation in this video built specifically for Monero! Which is pretty cool because the mining operation really had a lot of the same problems discussed in the video above. The sitting around the table smoking a bowl stories that come out of the hardcore mining community are pretty much just the tits of tech & it makes me proud to call this my industry. :)

On 8/31/2017 at 1:08 PM, jwacher said:

You should really check out zcash for those nvidia cards. They would do much better there. This is about what a 1080 brings in with those power costs.

Screenshot_20170831-130813.png

thats only if you bleive zcash will be a better coin in the end game. i personally dont.  Ethereum and monero are both clear winners. ethereum for smart contracts and monero for privacy. bit coin will be aroudn a long time because of its  market cap, but it to, eventually, will fall.