Find results in...
J291

CONNER VS MAYWEATHER

CONNER VS MAYWEATHER  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who'll win?

• CONNER
    • MAYWEATHER

I won money on that fight, Mayweather just let McGregor tire him self out an then beat him down.

Current System: Tower: 32GB RAM, 2TB HDD, Quad Core i5(haswell), RX480, 128GB SSD

Future Systems: ? When I get a job I will think about it more

McGinger did the same shit he did against Diaz in their first fight, punched himself out of contention. McGinger can bitch all he wants about that stoppage... it was a good one, he had no clue where he was at, was not intelligently defending himself and Mayweather was NOT tiring himself out instead picking his shots. So much for McGinger killing him, maybe less talky, more trainy. But Mayweather is actually probably closer to 53-0... all those bitches he has knocked out surely has to count.

1 hour ago, DoctorWho1975 said:

McGinger did the same shit he did against Diaz in their first fight, punched himself out of contention. McGinger can bitch all he wants about that stoppage... it was a good one, he had no clue where he was at, was not intelligently defending himself and Mayweather was NOT tiring himself out instead picking his shots. So much for McGinger killing him, maybe less talky, more trainy. But Mayweather is actually probably closer to 53-0... all those bitches he has knocked out surely has to count.

Yep, when they stop the fight because you're up against the ropes and not blocking the punches, that's not a fix. That's literally the rules of boxing.