Find results in...
J291

CONNER VS MAYWEATHER

CONNER VS MAYWEATHER  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who'll win?

• CONNER
    • MAYWEATHER

Can you post height, reach, and weight stats?

I don't know when the fight weigh in is, but I'm pretty sure Conner is heavier and taller.

A heavier and taller offensive fast puncher vs a defensive fighter.

I think Conner will win.

Please don't bother me with excuses that a MMA fighter is not going to be as good under boxing rules, I have seen this before and it is an assumption that has been proven false on many occasions.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Connor is usually around 170 and Floyd is around 151. To meet the 154lb (max) weight requirement Connor had to dehydrate himself extremely to lose 16+lbs that he will gain back for the fight. I personally hope Connor wins but idk since Floyd is insanely good. Something about the trash talk makes me like Connor more lol.

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  
Posted · Original PosterOP
30 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

Can you post height, reach, and weight stats?

I don't know when the fight weigh in is, but I'm pretty sure Conner is heavier and taller.

A heavier and taller offensive fast puncher vs a defensive fighter.

I think Conner will win.

Please don't bother me with excuses that a MMA fighter is not going to be as good under boxing rules, I have seen this before and it is an assumption that has been proven false on many occasions.

I also think conner will win!

conner is 1.75 m tall

he weighed in at  153 pounds. and mayweather was 149pounds

but conner said time of the fight he'll weigh more like 170pounds

12 minutes ago, ImHyperstyle said:

he weighed in at  153 pounds. and mayweather was 149pounds

but conner said time of the fight he'll weigh more like 170pounds

i have to convert this to kgs:

conner went from 69kg  to 77kgs

i call bullshit on that.

im 10cm taller than conner and i can easily gain 8kgs. I think he would be around 74kgs, under 75.

He is the biggest shit talker in the pay per view business.

I  dont know if shit talker is the right term because he does live up to his shit talking.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Hey guys, if someone could help me because I didn't figure out the exact time in my city , I live in middle east and I will watch it in a restaurant, I am not sure how to got the time right

any help will be appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

THERE'S ONE N IN CONOR NOT TWO YOU BUNCH OF HERETICS 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Posted · Original PosterOP
3 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

THERE'S ONE N IN CONOR NOT TWO YOU BUNCH OF HERETICS 

I was so tired when i posted this aha I'm stupid ;) 

To paraphrase someone on reddit whom I quite agree with "Mayweather will probably win, but I'll eat a roll of quarters whole if there's an actual knockout. It'll probably end in some controversial call by the ref to get it as talked about as possible, they'll both take home the GDP of Uganda and that'll be that."

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

The one whose career literally was built around boxing.

Whoever wins the match though, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter, they are both leaving from it with millions in their pockets.

I'll be looking at the score tomorrow, whether I want to or not since it will be everywhere, because I am not staying up until 11pm to see a match that will last who knows how long.

Predicting the match will look somewhat like this

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB(upgrade pending) / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Me - "Is it over yet"?

Internet - "No."

Me - "Is it over yet"?

Internet - "No."

Me - "Is it over yet"?

Internet - "No."

Me - "Is it over yet"?

Internet - "No."

Me - "Is it over yet"?

Internet - "No."

-------

Current Rig

-------

https://clips.twitch.tv/PreciousInnocentSpaghettiPhilosoraptor

cred: @Yota_Ninja

In case everyone didnt see the finish.

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

Update your post, Mayweather won!

Currently have a Zotac Amp 1080 TI with a Ryzen 5 3600.

Nothing fancy but it does well for 4k gaming.

7 hours ago, NvidiaIntelAMDLoveTriangle said:

Told you the match was fixed.

That the guy whose entire career was built around boxing won, means that the match is fixed?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB(upgrade pending) / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

36 minutes ago, NvidiaIntelAMDLoveTriangle said:

Yes, it's called building a legacy and creating a legend for some poor sap to want to beat in the future so the money can keep rolling in the box business.

Which only works if he's actually fighting a believable threat....like an actual high ranking professional boxer.

-------

Current Rig

-------