Extremely rare PC issue with games

1 hour ago, Isaentae said:

I havnt tried the voltage stuff yet. Though im atm testing with my new ram.

With the Corsair CMK8GX4M2A2133C13 i hade these problems with following graphics card

GTX 1050, MSI Aero OC: games crashed and it 3D Mark benchmark got cancled after 1-2min.

GTX 1050 Ti, MSI Aero OC: games crashed almost instant, black screen flickerings and during benchmarks i hade graphics artifacts and rendering were really crappy. First i thought the graphics card was failure. And in benchmark it was different sometimes 1 minute to crash and sometimes 5 minutes.

GTX 1060 3GB, Asus Dual OC: Went kinda OK could go through 1 benchmark with good scores and when you tried to run the second it crashed after 1-2 minutes. Was pretending kind of weird. Tried to play Overwatch with this card. It whould almost always crash after 2-10 minutes. One time it did last for like 2 hours. And after a reboot it was back to instant crashes.

AMD R9 270 2GB, MSI non OC: Just terrible, crashed instantly and really unstable. 

With theese 3 graphics cards ive tried 2 kind of motherboards. Both the exactly same. Gigabyte AB350 Gaming(note: not gaming 3, just gaming).

And ive jumped between 2 different pairs of CMK8GX4M2A2133C13. And i've also jumped between 2 different Ryzen CPUs AMD Ryzen 5 1500X.

Now i installed a 1x8GB HyperX 2133 Fury, HX421C14FB2/8

Im using the GTX 1050Ti, and ive just ran through 4!! 3d mark benchmark (the free version) after each other and they all went well! Now i just rebooted the computer and dooing a fifth benchmark just to see how it works. And it seems to run well. Just a note the GTX 1050 Ti is the first one that i thought was broken. And its working really well atm.

Another note for now is that im running the graphics card with windows fixed driver. i will run the benchmark some more times and after that ill install the latest nvidia driver, clean install and repeat the procedure. But so far, of all ive tried i never came this far.

I put up the TDLr timer, i turned the TDLr off, i changed alots of settings i bios, i flashed bios, i changed everything for raw performance in Nvidia controlpanel, i changed PSU:s aswell.

So far it seems to be that the gigabyte board didnt like the corsair ram that much.

Hope this report is any help for you. Seems so far like it solved my problem. Rough benchmarking for 45min so far, no problems at all.

It looks like it has more to do with the processor than the motherboard itself, because I had the same issues with an MSI motherboard too.

Yeah, when u say so. It seems like it.

You gooing for another RAM-pin aswell?

4 hours ago, Isaentae said:

Yeah, when u say so. It seems like it.

You gooing for another RAM-pin aswell?

Eventually when I get the money, I'll probably something that's ready for Ryzen