Your christmas wishlist? (2013)

Fredrikmikael

In order of importance:

i5-3570K

R9-280X

Brown Switch Mechanical Keyboard.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

- Peace and quiet. I don't like what Christmas has become and I would like to distance myself from it as much as I can.

this! finally someone who understands ... christmas is a terrible noisy and tiring event.. can't even express my hatred for it .. it's just a waste of precious precious precious oh so precious days off

(people who work will understand to some extent.)

I can't find any DT 990s with lower than 250 ohm impedance (my xonar dgx is only rated up to 150 ohm), but the M50s look good!

I'll check them out, thank you :)

+1 on the ATH-M50's, They need a bit of a burn in but afterwards they sound great, if you want more power from anything a equalizer cleans it right up.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

Money for driving lessons in the UK. I'm looking at around 600 quid :o that's a lot of saving up!

I can't find any DT 990s with lower than 250 ohm impedance (my xonar dgx is only rated up to 150 ohm), but the M50s look good!

The M50s don't have a flat response.

Then if you are limited to under 150 Ohms check out the Beyerdynamic Custon One Pro. Slick uses them and if i am not mistaken he loves them, more than the HD 595s. Hope it helped mate! The Beyerdynamic COP and the ATH M50s are arguably the best headphones for under 200$,heck even for under 300$.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

The M50s don't have a flat response.

Agreed. They're pretty good listening phones. But bass is pretty exaggerated, and personally not impressed w/ the sound signature. though I've never heard them amped or through a dedicated dac, can't imagine them being much better than what they are now. They're pretty efficient phones, I'll give them that.

Agreed. They're pretty good listening phones. But bass is pretty exaggerated, and personally not impressed w/ the sound signature. though I've never heard them amped or through a dedicated dac, can't imagine them being much better than what they are now. They're pretty efficient phones, I'll give them that.

But they're not as good as everyone let's them out to be. They're good, but far from the best. Same thing happens with the 212 EVO. Everyone knows that it's good, but you can get better for the price. I didn't like the M50s at all. They were advertised as monitoring cans, but when I got them I sent them straight back. Got some SRH440s which are brilliant for the price.

But they're not as good as everyone let's them out to be. They're good, but far from the best. Same thing happens with the 212 EVO. Everyone knows that it's good, but you can get better for the price. I didn't like the M50s at all. They were advertised as monitoring cans, but when I got them I sent them straight back. Got some SRH440s which are brilliant for the price.

True. Shure has a lot of great stuff, 840s is spectacular, haven't heard the 440s yet though. Sony's mdr series are also pretty underrated for the price. I never saw anyone refer to the M50s as studio quality headphones until linus posted the preview to the unboxing.. Was pretty disappointed in linus for that lol.

I'm glad i picked up my senns though. I'm actually using them right now with the mixer, good response, sound stage, and pretty efficient- especially for the price.

Water.. ohh sorry I let my Ethiopian friend talk there for a second..

A second monitor

(A mounting system for my 2 monitors)

Purple keycaps for my Ducky

O rings for my ducky

Steam moneys?

(I already have money for most of this stuff though)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

40" tv

new desk

new chair

Asus Mars 760

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Then if you are limited to under 150 Ohms check out the Beyerdynamic Custon One Pro. Slick uses them and if i am not mistaken he loves them, more than the HD 595s. Hope it helped mate! The Beyerdynamic COP and the ATH M50s are arguably the best headphones for under 200$,heck even for under 300$.

+1 on the COP, however you NEED to let them burn in or they'll sound horrible. They're quality cans and love the customise ability of them. You can even get a mic for them, which I might do for game streaming.. I would take a look at the Ultrasone 780s.

True. Shure has a lot of great stuff, 840s is spectacular, haven't heard the 440s yet though. Sony's mdr series are also pretty underrated for the price. I never saw anyone refer to the M50s as studio quality headphones until linus posted the preview to the unboxing.. Was pretty disappointed in linus for that lol.

I'm glad i picked up my senns though. I'm actually using them right now with the mixer, good response, sound stage, and pretty efficient- especially for the price.

I've got some MDR 1R and they're awesome. You can pick them up dirt cheap now too on Amazon UK (170 instead of 300 RRP) I think they're leagues ahead of the M50s but then again, their RRP is double.

Even considering that they're about 100 usd pricier than the m50s they're at least quality. I've heard the noise canceling version. Idk if the sound is that much different though.

What I entered in the hardware canucks give away (mind that it was $2,000 when I entered before black friday. Damn idiot): http://pcpartpicker.com/p/29PaU

Steam Gift Cards

SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black) ($10 on amazon and larger than the one I use now)

Corsair Flash Survivor Stealth

A training balisong and then a real balisong that has been heated so it looks like a rainbow (you may think it's girly but I think it looks awesome.)

A t-shirt, hoodie, and a bundle for book from Fixt. (Online independent for edm, and some rock. Look up fixtstore.)

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

SWAG

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Go check out my Build Log for my "Home Made Gaming POD"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83872-home-made-gaming-pod-build-log/

Uhm.. You can get a i7 4770k for 200-250$ at microcenter..

You can get a 120-128 gig ssd for about 90$ right now

you can get low profile DDR3 for 50$ (8gb)

You can get a 3 tb hd for 99$ 7200 RPM Seagate

They've got some nice 27 inch ips 1920/1080 for about 270 onsale from 500ish right now.

You can get a platinum seasonic psu 860wat for 109$ right now

You can also get a 780 for about 530$.

I'm going to assume you probably don't live in NA do you

Sadly i don't live in the US so this prices are after taxes...

1.780 ACX

2. Asus 23" monitor (forget the name)

3. Ryse: Son of Rome

4. Forza Motorsport 5

5. Dead Rising 3

6. Steam money

7. Blackwidow Ultimate 2013

8. Logitech G930

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

CASH!!!!

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

A new GPU, I could go with another 670 in sli, a 780, or an r9 290x. Not sure yet

A 3tb hdd (which will probably be bought before christmas)

More RAM, because 16gb is not nearly enough for the web browsing that I do.

Corsair 900D, to fit the sweet new watercooling loop I can't afford

WC Loop, that is completely unnecessary and I can't afford

Money to pay for all this

In need of an upgrade

Spoiler

Steam money, oculus rift (sad that the consumer version isn't out yet).

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

ASUS XONAR DX sound card (MoBo sound sucks...)

Noctua NH-U12S

An 840 Evo 120GB SSD (to build a steam machine)

Gigabyte lga 1155 mITX MoBo (to build a steam machine)

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

GTX 760 and a 550W PSU but I need to wait till January because I am missing like 40 euros.

But before chirstmas I think I will order a fake moustache, belt buckle and maybe Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage headset.

Oh and my crush next to my PC would be nice. I hope this time my nose wont start bleeding. Long story short, at a LAN party that I hosted my nose started bleeding EVERY TIME my crush was near me. Either she came or I went next to her but every god damn time my nose started to bleed. Then I let her and her(my) friend play Sims 2 on my PC. It was nice being next to her.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini