Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ringo

Mouse with removable switches

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

I bought Asus Gladius but it doesn`t fit my hand very well. I will probably return it but I was wondering is there any more mouse with with removable switches like Gladius?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think some Razer mice can do that. For example, the Mamba.


AMD Ryzen 5 1600 OC @ 3.8GHz 1.3v / Galax GTX 1070 HoF Edition / 16GB (4x4GB) G.Skill Ripjaws 4 DDR4-2400

ASRock AB350 Pro4 / Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM / Thermaltake Versa J21 TG

Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury / Logitech G213 Prodigy / Roccat Taito XXL / Dell E248WFP 24" 1920x1200

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, LeinadTM said:

I think some Razer mice can do that. For example, the Mamba.

something cheaper?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ringo said:

I bought Asus Gladius but it doesn`t fit my hand very well. I will probably return it but I was wondering is there any more mouse with with removable switches like Gladius?

Corsair Glaive

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ringo said:

something cheaper?

I don't really know of any. If you don't mind the cable being permanent, a very good cheap gaming mouse is the Logitech G402.


AMD Ryzen 5 1600 OC @ 3.8GHz 1.3v / Galax GTX 1070 HoF Edition / 16GB (4x4GB) G.Skill Ripjaws 4 DDR4-2400

ASRock AB350 Pro4 / Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM / Thermaltake Versa J21 TG

Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury / Logitech G213 Prodigy / Roccat Taito XXL / Dell E248WFP 24" 1920x1200

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

I am fine with cable being permanent, I just want that it has removable swtiches because on my last two mouse after some time left click became double click. I forgot to write that it would be good that it has red color/led...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LeinadTM said:

I think some Razer mice can do that. For example, the Mamba.

 

1 hour ago, Raziq_26 said:

Corsair Glaive

 

1 hour ago, LeinadTM said:

I don't really know of any. If you don't mind the cable being permanent, a very good cheap gaming mouse is the Logitech G402.

 

None of those allow solder free switch swapping.

 

1 hour ago, ringo said:

 I just want that it has removable swtiches because on my last two mouse after some time left click became double click. I forgot to write that it would be good that it has red color/led...

 

Well, there are only a few Options that come to mind:

 

Asus ROG Pugio

Asus ROG Sica

Epic Gear Morpha X

Taidu TSG550

 

And the Gladius which you dislike.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, for some reason I thought you meant detachable cable. My bad. I don't know of any, sorry.


AMD Ryzen 5 1600 OC @ 3.8GHz 1.3v / Galax GTX 1070 HoF Edition / 16GB (4x4GB) G.Skill Ripjaws 4 DDR4-2400

ASRock AB350 Pro4 / Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM / Thermaltake Versa J21 TG

Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury / Logitech G213 Prodigy / Roccat Taito XXL / Dell E248WFP 24" 1920x1200

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Newegg

×