Odd power supply mod

I have a project plan to put 3 xbox systems into one case. What i need is to figure out is how to connect the proprietary power connectors into the xbox by rewiring them to fit a different connector on a ATX power supply. Suggestions? If anyone has graphs or models of what does what on the Xbox power supplies do it would be great if you posted them. (Original Xbox, Xbox 360 Slim, Xbox One)

3 minutes ago, NovaMan01 said:

I have a project plan to put 3 xbox systems into one case. What i need is to figure out is how to connect the proprietary power connectors into the xbox by rewiring them to fit a different connector on a ATX power supply. Suggestions? If anyone has graphs or models of what does what on the Xbox power supplies do it would be great if you posted them. (Original Xbox, Xbox 360 Slim, Xbox One)

this sounds very odd but strangely awesome

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

2 minutes ago, Bradders said:

this sounds very odd but strangely awesome

Very. Help?

1 minute ago, NovaMan01 said:

Very. Help?

I have no clue how to do it. never modded prebuilt things, only modded other stuff. ie non circuitry. 

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

9 minutes ago, NovaMan01 said:

into one case.

Well how bug is it.if it big enough you can just but evreything in and rewire it all.

or you can build your own and stack them vertically

My life

wouldnt it be easier to just use the stock power brick? if you were to place them right beside each other or stack them - all you would need to make sure is to have at least one fan cooling them down

Photography / Finance / Gaming

2 hours ago, Himommies said:

Well how bug is it.if it big enough you can just but evreything in and rewire it all.

or you can build your own and stack them vertically

Tru but im trying to avoud it. Im gonna end up just rewiring some stuff and shoving in a ATX PSU

7 hours ago, NovaMan01 said:

shoving in a ATX PSU

I imagine now matter what you try that's not going to work

My life

this page has a pinout of the 360's connector: http://thevariableconstant.blogspot.de/2012/12/xbox-360-power-supply-hack.html

Please don't blow yourself up, 3 360's will use a lot of power.

I talk in brackets (a bit like this (sometimes multilayered) (I know it's hard to read but I sort of think like this(maybe it has something to do with being a programmer)))