Is This Keyboard Good.

Vandorlot
Go to solution Solved by IBM_THINKPAD_R51,

How about an IBM MODEL M?

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Prodigy-Keyboard-Lighting-920-008083/dp/B01K48R5V4

Assuming i get good grades at the beginning of november my parents will by a mechanical keyboard. Im looking for switches simmilar to cherry mx blues or browns. Preferably browns. Its also important for it to have a threaded cable and the budget is around 60. Is this keyboard any good. Are there any better options? Also what do you guys think of the keyboard. 

https://www.amazon.com/E-Element-Water-Proof-Mechanical-Keyboard-Switches/dp/B01MSYM2H5/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1503455179&sr=1-2&keywords=E-Element+Z-88+RGB

I also need fullsize.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

2 minutes ago, Himommies said:

I realized that the logitech keyboard wasnt mechanical. What about the e element one? The masterkes s is a mem chanical which is a membrane that feel mechanical. Plus since they are from massdrop i have to get them now but im getting the keyboard earlty november.

My Rig

Peripherals

1 minute ago, Vandorlot said:

I realized that the logitech keyboard wasnt mechanical. What about the e element one? The masterkes s is a mem chanical which is a membrane that feel mechanical. Plus since they are from massdrop i have to get them now but im getting the keyboard earlty november.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010M53SLU/?tag=pcpapi-20

This would be my best recommendation. There is a version with blue switches and brown switches, it has a braded cable, and both versions have a white back light.

1 minute ago, Vandorlot said:

The masterkes s is a mem chanical which is a membrane that feel mechanical.

They use MX Silver so that's not true

2 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

Plus since they are from massdrop i have to get them now but im getting the keyboard earlty november.

As long as you live near a major US city they should arrive in 1-2 weeks

3 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

What about the e element one?

It's so cheap you know they had to have compromised somewhere

My life