Multiplayer FPS under 5 dollars

Himommies

Are there any multiplayer FPS around 5-7 dollars CDN.I need something to replace Insurgency

My life

Theres a couple of FPT but they have theur problems, Argo is FTP and its way too hard for new people to join in for starters, Heros an Generals it has too many hackers (or Im bad at it) and the view distance is pretty short, Payday 2 is a little over budget on Kinguin (13.88 for cheapest option but its commounity) but its pretty fun and cheaters are almost caught but you can have a setting on that auto kicks them and they mostly no clip or spawn way too many enemies at once to handle, Warframe is FTP also and its pretty decent, For not really accurate tank sims theres War of Thunder and World of Tanks but they have their fare share of stupidity, Theres Paladins its almost like OW but a poor mans OW. And I've played these games personally and its feedback on what Ive dealt with them

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

Dirty Bomb is pretty good, and it's free, but the players can get a bit toxic sometimes...

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

13 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

team fortress 2 is free

48 minutes ago, thegreengamers said:

Dirty Bomb is pretty good, and it's free, but the players can get a bit toxic sometimes...

1 hour ago, Billy_Mays said:

Theres a couple of FPT but they have theur problems, Argo is FTP and its way too hard for new people to join in for starters, Heros an Generals it has too many hackers (or Im bad at it) and the view distance is pretty short, Payday 2 is a little over budget on Kinguin (13.88 for cheapest option but its commounity) but its pretty fun and cheaters are almost caught but you can have a setting on that auto kicks them and they mostly no clip or spawn way too many enemies at once to handle, Warframe is FTP also and its pretty decent, For not really accurate tank sims theres War of Thunder and World of Tanks but they have their fare share of stupidity, Theres Paladins its almost like OW but a poor mans OW. And I've played these games personally and its feedback on what Ive dealt with them

Can we just ignore f2p as I've tried 99 percent of them 

My life

Arma 3-Military simulator from 2013/2014. Based off the future in 2024 CPU intense

Black Mesa- Remaster of Half Life 1998. FPS science fiction puzzle game. Critically acclaimed.

Day of Defeat: Source- FPS multiplayer WW2 arcade style "domination" like game with custom servers.

Grand Theft Auto V- 3rd person/FPS sandbox game. Has a beloved story. Most fun comes from gunning people down, and police chases. Graphic storyline. Critically acclaimed.

Killing Floor- FPS wave zombie survival. Based around guns and shooting with a quirky British style, gun down "Zeds" as one of a few classes in wave defense or through a mini-campaign. LIMITED WAVES, NOT UNLIMITED!

Here are a few games from my collection here:

Most aren't under 5 dollars but I tried to see what I could find that seems like it should be cheap. I recommend Day of Defeat though. Source has a lot of players still on it.