The best OBS Settings for Ryzen 7 1700???

Guest djshima

I'm youtuber and i want to record gameplay of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 and i need the best settings for this game :)

I need 720p/1080p at 60fps

Here is my specs:

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 NON X

16gb Ram

GTX 650 OLD GPU but works for this game

and thats it :)

Now i need the best settings for my system to record this game, also i need the best recording quality coz this game is fast and it need 60fps :) 

if your a YouTube you should have a process of finding this or alredy know settings.

sometimes you have to tweak it based on the game you play. just mess with the settings untill it runs good. 

1080p, bit rate half your internet speed. you can always do 720p if you need more performance. keep the cpu preset on main. 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

Probably not a very cpu intensive game, you might be able to get away with slow or slower encoding speed.  The slower it's set the better the compression is and you get better quality for the bitrate you have.  You'll know when it's set too slow, the stream will be stuttering or OBS will say it's overloaded.

i have try every option to get stable 60fps but when its battle FPS drops to 45-55 fps but when its cinematic then its 60fps :( i have try everything from 720p to 1080p still cant get stable 60fps in fight :(

599cf84ed77f6_narutosettings1.PNG.551ab61dafe67d57c73e772d07eb4fdd.PNG

naruto settings 2.PNG

On 8/22/2017 at 9:18 PM, djshima said:

I'm youtuber and i want to record gameplay of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 and i need the best settings for this game :)

I need 720p/1080p at 60fps

*SNIP*

When I recorded some video clips using my R9 390 with the AMD codec in OBS at 720 30 fps I recorded with a bitrate of 5 or 10 thousand. 

This is a short clip of the results I expected:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JC2eUY5zdk

I may have gone a bit overkill with the bitrate. Since you have a better CPU and can use x264, you should really just mess around. That's what I did. I first started out just recording short clips in CS: GO to see what bitrate looked good for me. x264 is a higher fidelity, and better optimized as 3kliksphilip goes over here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRIesyNuxkg