Help me learn japanese

Joelbanks5

So I've asked a similar question before but the answers I got only showed me places that would help teach how to read it and write it. I would very much like a site or some sort of online course (preferably free) that teaches me how to read, write, and fluently speak Japanese (fluently speak is probably the hardest for me). I took a Japanese class for one year in high school and really only learned hiragana, katakana, a few words, and basic sentence structure (I could speak one really basic sentence in a few minutes lol). that was a few years ago now and I have forgotten some of the things I have learned. I'm thinking about what I might do after college and moving to Japan sounds interesting (probably gonna visit first to see). So learning this is kinda important right? lol Anyway, basically what I'm saying is what are good sites or courses that don't require me to go someplace to learn (other than home of course) that you all know of and would recommend?

http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/

Tae Kim's Guide tend's to be a benchmarch for free courses in Japanese.  It's basically a really well thought out blog with various bits and pieces.  Your other options boil down to self study books that cost money. 

Hope this helps.

I remember you from the other thread.

I am fairly sure I suggested a few sites to learning how to read and write Japanese back then.

Learning how to speak it is very difficult because you need a lot of practice, and you need practice with someone who already knows it. Otherwise you run the risk of learning the wrong pronunciations.

As far as I am aware, there are no free resources for speaking to people who are fluent in Japanese. At least not if you live in a country where uni courses aren't free. If you live in a country where they are free then sign up for that.

Although I can't really help you find online courses since I am Japanese and have never learned Japanese that way, I thought that this YouTube video, that I came across recently, might help you get some ideas for living in Japan.

Not only this video, but his channel seemed very informative so, you might want to check it out.

Either way, I just want you to know that I really appreciate that you are so willing to learn Japanese and even want to come to my country.

I wish you all the best.